MALI 3 VS 1 BELGIUM FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
MALI 3 VS 1 BELGIUM FT

Post by jette1 »

Last edited by jette1 on Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: MALI 0 VS 0 BELGIUM

Post by metalalloy »

chei e be like se Bejum don score oh!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

They are playing FIFA playstation like. Na wa...
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

What a reply from Mali.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

okidoki wrote:What a reply from Mali.

Nice. i just tuned in :clap:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: MALI 1 VS 1 BELGIUM

Post by Cito »

Any station showing it in the states?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Cito wrote:Any station showing it in the states?

Very likely the Spanish stations like Telemundo and one of ESPN stations.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Hmm these belgian boys didnt come to sell ice water oh! see shot!! :shock: :shock:

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

balo wrote:

Very likely the Spanish stations like Telemundo and one of ESPN stations.
Espn dont seem to be showing it.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Telemundo. Its also on the NBC deportes en vivo app for free.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

MALI

1 - SAMUEL

3 - CHATO

4 - SIMPARA

5 - SANGARE

7 - MAIGA

8 - DIAKATE

9 - MALLE

11 - BOUBACAR

15 - FOFANA (C)

18 - HAIDARA A.

20 - KOITA

BEL

1 - TEUNCKENS

2 - DELORGE

3 - SEIGRS

4 - FAES (C)

5 - JANSSENS

8 - RIGO

10 - ADEMOLU

11 - AZZAOUI

14 - LEMOINE

16 - MANGALA

19 - VANCAMP
Last edited by balo on Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Ok found em on NBC deportes apps on my fone.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Its so nice to watch these kids play with their natural instincts and flair before it all gets coached out of them and they turn to robots in Europe.

Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

why do African teams do so well at the U17 world cup and yet cannot get past the first round in the real deal
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

African teams used to age cheat. Thats why in the past.

Thats also why I'm excited about this new crop of players.

Mali will be a top footballing nation soon, if youth football is anything to go by: 3rd at the U20, semis at the U17 and still in contention for the Olympics.
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

Rawlings wrote:why do African teams do so well at the U17 world cup and yet cannot get past the first round in the real deal
If you had the kind of FA we've had this past decade Ghana will be worse than they are now. Its a bunch of things. However the most important is our guys end up in mediocre teams most times while the big countries have their pick of the best players in their super leagues.
Being a star at u-17 has little bearing on how successful you end up being. Like Wenger says, if you still lack consistency at 23 then it might be a failed project.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Rawlings wrote:why do African teams do so well at the U17 world cup and yet cannot get past the first round in the real deal

Ask one more time.

Deep down, it's a different question you meant to ask.

Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

okidoki wrote:
If you had the kind of FA we've had this past decade Ghana will be worse than they are now. Its a bunch of things. However the most important is our guys end up in mediocre teams most times while the big countries have their pick of the best players in their super leagues.
Being a star at u-17 has little bearing on how successful you end up being. Like Wenger says, if you still lack consistency at 23 then it might be a failed project.
Oga,
If a county is able to produce U17 champions on a constant basis, like Naija does, then there is no excuse for not getting 11 top quality national team players in any given year

BTW, where is Chrisantus MacCauley?
Last edited by Rawlings on Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Guys, stop feeding the trolls. Anyone asking dumb questions about U17 tournament, be it ageology or career progression is only looking for meat to troll on.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Its a Goal wrote:Guys, stop feeding the trolls. Anyone asking dumb questions about U17 tournament, be it ageology or career progression is only looking to be feed.

Seriously! why do people keep egging him especially in game threads. :)

okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

Rawlings wrote:
okidoki wrote:
Oga,
If a county is able to produce U17 champions on a constant basis, like Naija does, then there is no excuse for not getting 11 top quality national team players in any given year

BTW, where is Chrisantus MacCauley?
Where is Lamptey, Addo, Wakaso, the Body builder turned footballer in Udinese, the dude that was offloaded from Man City. The list is long. Meanwhile Macaulay is playing big time footy. AEK Athens isn't a small team by any stretch.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...because corrupt leaders like your idol Flight Lieutenant Jerry Rawlings run the FAs :???:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

metalalloy wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:Guys, stop feeding the trolls. Anyone asking dumb questions about U17 tournament, be it ageology or career progression is only looking to be feed.

Seriously! why do people keep egging him especially in game threads. :)
...because he is tiefco breda, one of the 'owners', ffccukk with him you get dealt with, weda you be naijan or not :laugh: