I am praying for Zimbabwe and Egypt

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
I am praying for Zimbabwe and Egypt

Post by ugly boy »

I hope Zimbabwe falls back and defends the crap out ..just like saudi arabia did and pull off a draw....we know egypt will play their life out against cameroon...... :D :D :D :D
Cameroon needs to be humbled...I hope they qualify and make the second round as second place so we can rape them in the quarter finals :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Lets wait till Tuesday before we think of raping them.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

ugly boy, Saudi Arabia? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

i predicted this draw and I get my 3 points :mrgreen: I had predicted a goaless draw but I'll settle for this....the next match will decide cameroons faith I believe they play zimbabwe next .....wished it was egypt make panic catch them....this cup is going to Nigeria, Senegal or worst case Mali na me talk am :mrgreen:
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

cam beat saudi 1-0, Etoo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

Eagle Winged wrote:ugly boy, Saudi Arabia? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

buhahahahaa thats what I'm hoping for .an unambitious zimbabwe that sits back and contents itself with a draw while lauching counter attacks occassionally....anyone see the zimbabwe game how did they play?
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Ok, let me make this as clear as possible.

1. Saudi Arabia is not part of Africa.

2. Saudi Arabia is not Algeria.

3. It was Algeria who played Cameroon today.

4. How can you mistake Algeria for Saudi Arabia, especially when they're not even on the same continent and this is the AFRICAN Cup of Nations?

Scourge, what are you talking about?
ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ugly boy »

Eagle Winged wrote:Ok, let me make this as clear as possible.

1. Saudi Arabia is not part of Africa

2. Saudi Arabia is not Algeria

u slow o!!! kai!! i said they should play like saudi and pull off a draw....the pulling off a draw as nothing to do with saudi just like saudi has nothing to do with todays game...I am talking about the deep defending of the saudis in the world cup.....
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

ugly boy, if thats the case then what are you talking about Saudi Arabia for? They lost to Cameroon in the WC. They also lost to Ireland and to Germany 8-0! Saudi Arabia's deep defending didnt help them one bit! :mrgreen:
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

Eagle Winged wrote:ugly boy, if thats the case then what are you talking about Saudi Arabia for? They lost to Cameroon in the WC. They also lost to Ireland and to Germany 8-0! Saudi Arabia's deep defending didnt help them one bit! :mrgreen:
who has been drinking this Sunday afternoon? :lol: :lol: :lol:
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Na wah for Nigerians; we ain't played our first game yet and we're already dismissing Cameroon. The same peeps dissing em are the same ones who only a short while ago said they will win it all.

I hope we don't get a reality check on Tuesday.
Last edited by theYemster on Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

TY, dat is naija man for u
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

theYemster, spot on. Imagine; after the final whistle, somebody said "is this a setup for a Nigeria vs Cameroon Quarter final?". And we havent even kicked a ball yet!
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Eagle Winged wrote:Ok, let me make this as clear as possible.

1. Saudi Arabia is not part of Africa.

2. Saudi Arabia is not Algeria.

4. How can you mistake Algeria for Saudi Arabia, especially when they're not even on the same continent and this is the AFRICAN Cup of Nations?

EW, I want to believe that Ugly Boy was just kidding. At least I hope so.
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

ugly boy wrote:
Eagle Winged wrote:ugly boy, Saudi Arabia? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

buhahahahaa thats what I'm hoping for .an unambitious zimbabwe that sits back and contents itself with a draw while lauching counter attacks occassionally....anyone see the zimbabwe game how did they play?
Zimbabwe will give Cameroun a HELL of Problems... Egypt only struggled to get the equalizer via a goal scrabble and the second controversial goal. I never knew they were dat good to play Egypt. They have one good player in Peter Ndlovu who scored the first goal of the game. Cameroun only have four players in Etoo, Geremi, Idirisu and Mboma and after the Keeper Kameni, the rest are craps.
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

theYemster wrote:Na wah for Nigerians; we ain't played our first game yet and we're already dismissing Cameroon. The same peeps dissing em are the same ones who only a short while ago said they will win it all.

I hope we don't get a reality check on Tuesday.
Cam dismissed us first by saying they are already in the FINAAL and that they don't see Eagles qualifying from the group stage. Song.
mlkama
Egg
Egg
Re: I am praying for Zimbabwe and Egypt

Post by mlkama »

Ugly boy,

I think this will come true.
ugly boy wrote:I hope Zimbabwe falls back and defends the crap out ..just like saudi arabia did and pull off a draw....we know egypt will play their life out against cameroon...... :D :D :D :D
Cameroon needs to be humbled...I hope they qualify and make the second round as second place so we can rape them in the quarter finals :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Waffiman wrote: PS: Milla couldn't hold a candle to Manga Onguene or Theophile "Docteur" Abega .