Bamendaboy,Mpabe,Mlkama, and the rest what Can U say?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Bamendaboy,Mpabe,Mlkama, and the rest what Can U say?

Post by omey2k4 »

Please can u guys explain what da hell happened today?I predicted a 2-1 for Cameroon and for all the boasting this was all i got?Please u guys should use the same intensity in mouthing off to defend this draw today! :x
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

Why don't you go over to the Cameroon forum and give your friends some love... :mrgreen:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Would Cameroon have scored at alll if Mboma was not included?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Omey pls keep supporting "them" and leave "us" alone. mscheeewww...yeye pikin
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Omey2k no mind those baggers... i was telling mlkama yesterday to worry about the 2 north africans and the fact that eto can't finish a damn football to save his life and to also thank his stars that mboma is back... and what did i get? grief... & more grief.... chei!!!! see the 3 sitters wey eto miss from 6 yards away with goalie at his mercy!!! .... if na julius .... in short, make we wait till tuesday :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

How suprising our friends from the East haven't shown their face yet and it's been 2 hours since the match ended :mrgreen:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

IAG, i just wonder. They will show face 2morrow and give excuses.
But make we win our own match first.
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

balo wrote:Would Cameroon have scored at alll if Mboma was not included?
We would never have known ma brother
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Its a Goal wrote:How suprising our friends from the East haven't shown their face yet and it's been 2 hours since the match ended :mrgreen:.
Bad belle sweet today no be small :lol: :lol: .... and it go sweet even more after we deal with morrocco on tuesday :lol: :lol: :lol:
Obinna
Egg
Egg

Post by Obinna »

and if we lose?? :shock: :?:
Owerri-Aba Road
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

Would Cameroon have scored at alll if Mboma was not included?
that one na lie...eTO'o was wrecking the Algerian defence...he missed some clear chances in front of goal...now i see why he is up for African player of the year...the guy is good at creating space for himself in the box...I think cameroon went into this match with clear over confidence....Nigeria take note...
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
Obinna
Egg
Egg

Post by Obinna »

and if we lose?? :shock: :?:
Owerri-Aba Road
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Meanwhile they have 1 point and we have Nathing... make una hold una celebration until we play...

PS. Are Enyeama and dat DR Congo goalie brodas?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Obinna
Egg
Egg

Post by Obinna »

dON'T MIND THEM.. !!Hopefully our players are not as overconfident and dismissive of our opponent as many in this forum
Owerri-Aba Road
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by original skeepolah »

who cares??/We want to see what niaj will do. The woes of cameroon are to our(and other teams) benefits......Cameroon can do what they want, but in the end they will not lift the Crown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Elexus
Egg
Egg

Post by Elexus »

It is just the first match. Cameroun are still the firm favourites though. Their ball possession was very classy. They missed a lot of chances but that is how they started in Ghana in 2000. They missed many chances in the first game. But then went on to beat Ivory coast 3:0. I would not read much into today's game. Their performance should serve warning to Nigeria to thoroughly batten down the hatches and be ready to ride out the storm of the Camerounians. Eagles must not be lulled into a false sense of security that the lions will continue to miss.
Sampo
Egg
Egg

Post by Sampo »

Obinna wrote:and if we lose?? :shock: :?:
How you go dey yarn like that now? Mind yaself o! :shock: :lol:
S a m p o
Fly, Eagles! Fly!!!
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

Elexus wrote:It is just the first match. Cameroun are still the firm favourites though. Their ball possession was very classy. They missed a lot of chances but that is how they started in Ghana in 2000. They missed many chances in the first game. But then went on to beat Ivory coast 3:0. I would not read much into today's game. Their performance should serve warning to Nigeria to thoroughly batten down the hatches and be ready to ride out the storm of the Camerounians. Eagles must not be lulled into a false sense of security that the lions will continue to miss.
My friend they barely got out of their group in 2000 after losing by 2 zip to Togo...
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

I go disappear from this site faster than Mlkama, Mbape, & Bamendaboy. :lol: :lol: :lol:
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

green4life wrote:
I go disappear from this site faster than Mlkama, Mbape, & Bamendaboy. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:)
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
Buea
Egg
Egg
Re: Bamendaboy,Mpabe,Mlkama, and the rest what Can U say?

Post by Buea »

omey2k4 wrote:Please can u guys explain what da hell happened today?I predicted a 2-1 for Cameroon and for all the boasting this was all i got?Please u guys should use the same intensity in mouthing off to defend this draw today! :x
omey2k4, Cameroon is still standing. We were not beaten. We missed all the chances and you know we could have won that game. I'm not crying over spilt milk. We will win our next two games that how confident i'm. Adjustments will be made.
Our goal is to remain superior to the eagles!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

I thought the IL gave a most professional and assured performance, save for the finishing. But its only the first game and the Egyptians will need to raise their game considerably to survive an expected Cameroon onslaught.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

txj wrote:I thought the IL gave a most professional and assured performance, save for the finishing. But its only the first game and the Egyptians will need to raise their game considerably to survive an expected Cameroon onslaught.
Txj, that onslaught should come in their next game against zimbabwe... if they no kill those guys by at least 3 kondo, then you sabi say cameroon excuses don finish be dat... they were very strong today, but their finishing was terrible.