Egypt 4 Chad 0(1HT)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Egypt 4 Chad 0(1HT)

Post by Bigpokey24 »

36mins :shock:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Egypt 4 Chad 0(1HT)

Post by Bigpokey24 »

omo dem don dey tear this team ooo
SuperEagles

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Where are th idiots who told us Chad was good. This is how u deal with them at home, not that Ke$hi garbage that was served, and is still defended to this day.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Won fi owo kekere gba iya nla... My granny (God bless her soul) always chimed this wonderful proverbs in my ears :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I predict 6 :scared: :scared: :scared:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

vancity eagle wrote:Where are th idiots who told us Chad was good. This is how u deal with them at home, not that Ke$hi garbage that was served, and is still defended to this day.
i am putting you on my ignore list , you are too rude , you don't know how to post without insults
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

oloye wrote:Won fi owo kekere gba iya nla... My granny (God bless her soul) always chimed this wonderful proverbs in my ears :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I predict 6 :scared: :scared: :scared:
the funny thing is Chad go still come back to Egypt to play 2nd leg for AFCON qualifiers :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

vancity eagle wrote:Where are th idiots who told us Chad was good. This is how u deal with them at home, not that Ke$hi garbage that was served, and is still defended to this day.
My man...always keeping it real....well said
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yujam

come in here please

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

tfco wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yujam

come in here please
I knew my good friend Yujam would fall for that deceptive charm put up by the Chadians ..there is something called aberration in football, some results that do not add up, those who fall for that often end up with a big poopoo right in their face! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

i heard Chad arrived in Egypt a few minutes before KO...hmm

weird if true

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Lori
Egg
Egg

Post by Lori »

The only difference between Nigeria and Egypt is that the latter have more clinical finishers...
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

tfco wrote:i heard Chad arrived in Egypt a few minutes before KO...hmm

weird if true
They and Kenya have had major travel issues. I'm not sure whether the Kenyans are in Cape Verde yet. Their ETA was four hours before the game was to start.

So while some may want to gloat at the Chadians getting thumped, it's not so straightforward when you factor in some of the circumstances.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Lori wrote:The only difference between Nigeria and Egypt is that the latter have more clinical finishers...

Absolutely not true. Even the best strikers in the world miss chances. If you do not create chances, it is likely you won't score.

In open play we created about 2 good chances all game. That is simply not good enough.

We should be creating at least 6 or 7 good chances a match. We will likely score only half of those. We have not played like this since SSS.
Lori
Egg
Egg

Post by Lori »

vancity eagle wrote:
Lori wrote:The only difference between Nigeria and Egypt is that the latter have more clinical finishers...

Absolutely not true. Even the best strikers in the world miss chances. If you do not create chances, it is likely you won't score.

In open play we created about 2 good chances all game. That is simply not good enough.

We should be creating at least 6 or 7 good chances a match. We will likely score only half of those. We have not played like this since SSS.
Now I'm convinced you didn't watch the game, we missed like 5 good chances in this game..about three unpardonable ones at that
rutgers
Egg
Egg

Post by rutgers »

We are still alive. :D
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Playing in North Africa is a whole different ball game. The most intense atmosphere in the whole of Africa.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Lori wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:

Now I'm convinced you didn't watch the game, we missed like 5 good chances in this game..about three unpardonable ones at that

There were 2 clearcut chances all match. Both in 2nd half

1. Ighalo with nice work and passes to Igboun who scuffs the shot

2. Simon kicks ball right at goalie after being setup
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Algeria 7 ke.................kilode :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Benedict Iroha wrote:
My man...always keeping it real....well said
So calling people idiots hiding behind the keyboard is keeping it real? I bet he won't say that mess to their face in person............Now that is keeping it real.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Home Based too :wink: :wink: :wink:
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

vancity eagle wrote:
Lori wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:

There were 2 clearcut chances all match. Both in 2nd half

1. Ighalo with nice work and passes to Igboun who scuffs the shot

2. Simon kicks ball right at goalie after being setup
What about the 2 goals plus Onazi's shot right there is 3 more.

Here is the Match link;
12′ BIG CHANCE! Ighalo again tees up Simon but the midfielder’s effort is straight at the Swazi’s goalie. That was close!

31′ BIG CHANCE! Sunshine Stars Paul Onobi plays a defense splitting pass to Ighalo but the striker miscues his volley and its off target.

47′ WHAT A CHANCE! Ighalo did everything well at the right hand side, tees up Igboun who flashes his shot narrowly wide from close range. Closest the Super Eagles have come in this game

52′ GOALLLLLLLL!!!! Moses Simon curls it in to open the scoring for the Super Eagles. What a goal!

54′ HALF CHANCE! Abdullahi swings in a good ball from the right, it meets Ighalo but the striker directs the ball with his chest straight at the goalie.

62′ HALF CHANCE! Ahmed Musa with a delightful ball from the wing to pick out goalscorer Simon but the FC GENT man volleys his effort over the bar. Nice effort!

70′ BIG CHANCE! Nigeria counter and the long ball meets Musa, he tees up Onazi who easily beats his marker but his shot is straight at the goalie.

72′ BIG CHANCE! Ighalo who has been exceptional in this game, plays a defense-splitting pass to Moses Simon who is through on goal but the GENT man effort is straight at the goalie. WHAT A CHANCE!

77′ GLORIOUS CHANCE! Nice move from the Super Eagles, Moses Simon plays in Martins who tees up Ighalo, the Watford striker shoots but the goalie produces a fine save. That was close! Super Eagles fighting hard to get a second to seal the victory.

87′ GOALLLLLLL!!!! Efe Ambrose doubles Nigeria’s lead after a delightful freekick from Igboun. 2-0
Did these happen in that game or should we go by how you 'felt' it happened? :mrgreen:
Last edited by Cito on Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Lori wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:

He was piggy backing off CE, he didn't watch the game :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

This is how you slap a lesser team into the earth ...
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8