Update: 2013 Golden Eaglets 2 (Now 8) years Later

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

asabatex
Egg
Egg
Re: Awoniyi finally scores for FSV Frankfurt

Post by asabatex »

:thumbs:
mystic
Egg
Egg
Re: Musa Yahaya

Post by mystic »

Scored today to lead Portimonense past Benfica B.
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

mystic wrote:Scored today to lead Portimonense past Benfica B.
Happy for him, he needs to be playing regularly
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

Portimonense Benfica B wins 1-0
Portimonense received and won on Sunday the formation of Benfica B 1-0 and climbed to fourth in the 2nd League, with the same points of Famalicão, who has not played this 36th round of the competition.

Musa Yahaya, who joined the last 25 minutes, scored the only goal after 79 minutes, giving justice to the area of ​​Portimão team, especially during the second half.

Benfica B got better in the game, getting just two minutes the first occasion of danger to open the scoring, but the Algarve goalkeeper Ricardo Ferreira opposed the shot Diogo Gonçalves.

After the initial period of Benfica B domain, Portimonense balanced the game and before the interval proved the team more offensive bent, without, however, able to materialize this superiority and sinning on completion.

In the second period, the entry of Musa Yahaya, 67 minutes to the place of the 'erased' Ryuki turned out to be decisive in the offensive maneuver training José Augusto, to star in several plays of danger, one of which with a shot from the bar of 'embodied' goal.

After Fabricio (63) and Fidelis (69) have failed to realize the opportunities to score, Musa Yahaya, 79 minutes was finally able to give expression to Portimonense football, to point the goal that secured victory, at the end of a roll of understanding with Fidelis.

From the goal waiting for a reaction from Benfica B, but was Portimonense that by the start of the final accentuated its dominance and created the best opportunities to expand the score, with Musa Yahaya (81) to be evident and hit on beacon bar Miguel Santos, with fellow keeper to deny the goal to Fidelis (87) and Fabrizio (89).

Secondary education eagles still in trouble in the standings and holds the 21st position in the relegation position to the Portugal Prio Championship
http://portimaolive.blogspot.ca/2016/03 ... r-1-0.html
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Well done Yahaya
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

Well done. I still have hope that this kid will become a core member of the SE.
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

Musa Yahaya signed 5-yr deal with Portimonense :clap: :clap: :clap:

http://www.portimonense.pt/pag_detalhe. ... 310&catg=3
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

patrick wrote:Musa Yahaya signed 5-yr deal with Portimonense :clap: :clap: :clap:

http://www.portimonense.pt/pag_detalhe. ... 310&catg=3
Isn't that too long for a young player?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2013 Golden Eaglets 2 years Later

Post by Sunset »

Musa Yahaya scored his first professional goal today!
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

Thank goodness he has sorted out his career. Now the next thing for him to do is try to make the U23 team. By the way his club is 4th in the Portugese 2nd div and are just 6 point below the leaders, which means he could be playing in the 1st div next season.
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Not sure it's all sorted.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2016/03/20/ex ... #more-2068
EXCLUSIVE: PORTIMONENSE ANNOUCE SIGNING MUSA YAHAYA ON 5 YEAR DEAL AGENT DISAGREES

A transfer war is on after Portuguese side Portimonense claimed on their official website that they have signed Tottenham Hotspurs loanee Musa Yahaya on a 5 year deal but his agent Babawo Mohammed insist it’s not true.

Portimonense announced they have signed the 18 year old on a 5 year deal with a buyout clause of €10m claiming they bought him direct from his academy Mutunchi Football Academy in Kaduna Nigeria.

His deal was announced alongside that of another player Lumor Agbenyenu with the club emphatically stating that the duo are now their bonafide players for the next five year.

However Babawo Mohammed who brokered the deal that took Musa Yahaya to Portimonense on loan claims the forward who scored his first goal for the Portuguese team earlier today is a bonafide player of English side Tottenham Hotspurs.

“No he is on loan from Tottenham Hotspurs and it’s to run for six months there’s no way they can claim they have signed him on a 5 year deal, practically impossible” He told owngoalnigeria.com
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

Dude is on loan. I posted it like 3 months ago.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Any news on Nwakali? senior and Musa in Turkey?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
proclaimjesus02
Egg
Egg

Post by proclaimjesus02 »

pajimoh wrote:Any news on Nwakali? senior and Musa in Turkey?

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2016/03/21/nw ... ty-dreams/

Chidiebere Nwakali who recently joined Norwegian side IK Start says he still has faith that he will one day play for his parent owners Manchester City.

Speaking to the club’s official TV after the conclusion of his move the 19 year old who is into his third loan spell in 18 months is confident he will make the grades at Manchester City.

“I still have dreams that one day I will play for Manchester City at the Etihad stadium I am confident about it” He said.

On his inability to get games at his previous two loan clubs Malaga and Girona both in Spain he revealed it was both for different reasons.

“At Malaga I left to join the Nigeria U-20 camp when I returned I was injured and couldn’t get into the team while at Girona I wasn’t quite settled very few people speak English and it was awkward being the only black man in the dressing room”

Nwakali leaves Girona without a game in 7 months but he is however confident things will work out well for him in Norway as he has been told it’s a good ground for young footballers.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

proclaimjesus02 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:Any news on Nwakali? senior and Musa in Turkey?

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2016/03/21/nw ... ty-dreams/

Chidiebere Nwakali who recently joined Norwegian side IK Start says he still has faith that he will one day play for his parent owners Manchester City.

Speaking to the club’s official TV after the conclusion of his move the 19 year old who is into his third loan spell in 18 months is confident he will make the grades at Manchester City.

“I still have dreams that one day I will play for Manchester City at the Etihad stadium I am confident about it” He said.

On his inability to get games at his previous two loan clubs Malaga and Girona both in Spain he revealed it was both for different reasons.

“At Malaga I left to join the Nigeria U-20 camp when I returned I was injured and couldn’t get into the team while at Girona I wasn’t quite settled very few people speak English and it was awkward being the only black man in the dressing room”

Nwakali leaves Girona without a game in 7 months but he is however confident things will work out well for him in Norway as he has been told it’s a good ground for young footballers.
Hmmm.
This profession no easy o.
Good luck Chidiebere.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

I will like to know the guys behind OwnGoalNigeria.

These guys seem to be different. They actually give us credible news and seem to have a professional setup.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

Ex-Eaglets star Abubakar Aliyu signs for Finnish club
Aliyu (left) with Kelechi Iheanacho after the 2013 FIFA U17 World Cup
by Staff Reporter
Sunday Mar 27, 2016. 08:24
Former Golden Eaglets star Abubakar Aliyu has signed a year's deal with Finnish club KuPS to become the fourth Nigerian to join the team after an impressive trial.

Ex-Warri Wolves stars Azubuike Egwuekwe and Gbolahan Salami alongside Paul Onobi are the other Nigerians at the club.

According to the information on the club's website, the 19-year-old defender has signed a year’s deal with an option of another year.

He played for the team on Thursday in a friendly against Oulu.

He has also posted a short stint in Israel.

http://africanfootball.com/news/621867/ ... nnish-club
If not for Jesus, where will i be?
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

IK Start vs Molde 04/10/2016

NO. NAME
1 Hakon Opdal
28 Rolf Daniel Vikstol
3 Tapio Heikkila
15 Henrik Robstad
2 Jens Skogmo
14 Espen Borufssen
17 Gudmundur Kristjansson 79'
5 Robert Sandnes
27 Eirik Wichne
7 Chidiebere Nwakali 60'
22 Lars-Jorgen Salvesen
8 Espen Hoff
32 Mathias Rasmussen 90'+2'
30 Lasse Sigurdsen
SUBSTITUTES
25 Sean McDermott
4 Alex DeJohn
21 Henrik Breimyr
23 Erlend Segberg
If not for Jesus, where will i be?
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Chidiebere Nwakali and Aliyu Abubakar both made their European league debuts this weekend in Norway and Finland respectively. Best of luck to them.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
proclaimjesus02
Egg
Egg

patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

Dele is gradually working to be #1 :clap:
proclaimjesus02
Egg
Egg

http://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2016/08/1 ... kish-side/

MUSA MUHAMMED SURPLUS TO REQUIREMENT

Owngoalnigeria.com gathered from a reliable source in Turkey, that the 19 year old defender who was dropped from the Nigeria Under-23s prior to the Olympics in Rio is aware he has no future at Istanbul Basaksehir.

“It’s so clear, I believe he is aware that he doesn’t have a future at Istanbul Basaksehir, he is yet to play a single minute in their pre season games, aside that he wasn’t in the list of provisional players submitted by the coach for the 2016/2017 season.” He told Owngoalnigeria.com.
Last edited by proclaimjesus02 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.