crowd at Nigeria Morocco will be the same

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

so__so_scandalous
Egg
Egg
crowd at Nigeria Morocco will be the same

Post by so__so_scandalous »

I expect the crowd at our opener against Morocco will be just as partisan as they were today.

All these Arab guys stick together and none of them want to see a team from 'black africa' defeat one of their own. I suspect the Eagles will have a rough ride against Morocco who are just as good (possibly better) in my opinion as Algeria.

Does anyone know how large a contigent of supporters nigeria has taken to tunisia? might be a crucial factor! My money's on an opening day draw.
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by original skeepolah »

The crowd will be large, it will reflect the score(naija 4,0000/Morocco 4) :mrgreen:
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
so__so_scandalous
Egg
Egg

Post by so__so_scandalous »

brother at this point i am worried which is why i haven't celebrated Queermaroon's demise too vigorously. This match illustrates how well organised teams can nullify superior talent- Nigeria like cameroon usually starts out slow and gradually get going.

But just like Cameroon, we're in a group that can severly punish our inertia. Okocha and Kanu are boith disgraces for their flippant approcah to training - our disjointed play will be exploited even more by the moroccans who have world class strikers in thier fold. And Enyeama in goal.....oh dear.
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

so__so_scandalous, Ol'boy don't be too sure. I heard that our supporters club got a boost of cash in the amount of ten million naira among other monies to sponsor about 300 supporters to Tunisia. Add to that the number of Nigerians living in Tunisia and the Tunisians who will be supporting Nigeria. I will not be surprised at all if we have more supporters than Morocco.
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

It will be very interesting.
who no know go know.