IDEYE IN BABY MAMA DRAMA!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

asabatex
Egg
Egg
Re: IDEYE IN BABY MAMA DRAMA!

Post by asabatex »

Really sad...seems the lady needs some financial support. Brown Ideye please take care of your kids.
Otitokoro wrote:Na real wah!
Wouldn't be surprised if he had kids in France too while at Sochaux, considering the time he spent there
:shock: :shock:
asabatex wrote::shock: Ideye please settle your baby mamas.. :idea:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

asabatex wrote:Really sad...seems the lady needs some financial support. Brown Ideye please take care of your kids.
Wouldn't be surprised if he had kids in France too while at Sochaux, considering the time he spent there

I would not be surprised if Ideye IS actually supporting them financially. After all, she would not have had a second one for him had he neglected them. Looks like he may have promised what he could not deliver, i.e., that he would leave Madam for her. She may have believed him especially after he named their son after his late Dad...
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

Official wife Brown is confident that it simply trying to make and requires Instagram remove the defamatory accusations her family. "Post to Instagram in the past few weeks are used only for one purpose - to discredit me and my family. If the allegations were under a real facts, the girl would have already appealed to the relevant authorities for official confirmation procedure kinship, and would not seek justice in social networks, "- said the wife of a football player.
http://dynamo.kiev.ua/news/225176-u-bra ... rom=soc-tw
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

I thought u people say only Ghanaians do that:
Knocking up white women and jumping ship. This a whole football star. How did he think he could get away with that
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

aykwes8 wrote:I thought u people say only Ghanaians do that:
Knocking up white women and jumping ship. This a whole football star. How did he think he could get away with that
You know say Ghanaians are excellent teachers.
Our educational system has not been the same since the Ghanaians relocated. :D :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

100%Naija wrote:
osita wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:http://www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/wh ... aller.html

Does the baby look like his? I think it does a little.

Whoa, one is not the issue BUT he is accused of having two kids. This happens when you are popular, if he was a student the girl will not post those pics, she is looking for something.
she is looking for support. Gone are the days of pump and dump ala Obama style. You can't be posting pics of a perfect family on Instagram while your sides chicks are struggling to raise your other kids. He should have handled his business like a man. Put something aside for the other kids instead of buying expensive cars and flaunting them on IG knowing that footie earnings ain't forever and his other family may not be eating as well as his main one. Kai.

I don't blame the chick.
I blame her. When you knowingly go and start procreating (not once but twice) with a married family man then don't be offended when your kids are relegated as an afterthought. She kis the one that has made her kids second class citizens in their own family.

That said ideye is a goat if they are his kids and he isn't stepping up to his responsibility.

The only ones in ths whole sordid mess that deseerve sympathy are the innocent kids who didn't ask to be born iinto such circumstances.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

On the contrary, I would believe that he is NOT providing her support, hence the noise from the lady.
Afterall, the Swiss lady needed a court injunction to help obtain child support from him.

Ideye needs to take care of his responsibilities
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
asabatex wrote:Really sad...seems the lady needs some financial support. Brown Ideye please take care of your kids.

I would not be surprised if Ideye IS actually supporting them financially. After all, she would not have had a second one for him had he neglected them. Looks like he may have promised what he could not deliver, i.e., that he would leave Madam for her. She may have believed him especially after he named their son after his late Dad...
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

No wonder that his form dropped.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

This matter is for the courts to settle. Courts of public opinion always convict with any concrete proof.
The woman should get a lawyer, the court will make him pay for support. Ideye can pose pictures of his wife and kids and cars, that is his business. He worked hard for the stuff he should enjoy and live a little.

Vindictive babe mama's can make any man look bad. Ideye has not committed any crime here, he need DNA to proof he'sthe father self.
http://www.melangeGO.com/
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^He's a compound fool posting all manner of extravagance and ostentatiousness, t'is no more than another dip of the quill in the lawyer's pot of ink. They'll finish him. If she gets herself a good Johnny Cochrane, they'll crunch the case and leave him like they did Ray Parlour. Black man, white woman, in this their so called "white man's world". Ideye should find an amicable agreement asap, put it in writing and get the dotted line signed before the courts take interest.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

[/video]
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Coach wrote:^He's a compound fool posting all manner of extravagance and ostentatiousness, t'is no more than another dip of the quill in the lawyer's pot of ink. They'll finish him. If she gets herself a good Johnny Cochrane, they'll crunch the case and leave him like they did Ray Parlour. Black man, white woman, in this their so called "white man's world". Ideye should find an amicable agreement asap, put it in writing and get the dotted line signed before the courts take interest.

:dream: Who is this imposter? :biggrin: This aint Coach's posting :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Another woman has showed up with a child. This time from Switzerland. We should stop inviting Ideye to the Eagles even if he's scoring 30 a season in China

http://sunnewsonline.com/own-goal-super ... port-mess/
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^ooooo baby I like it raw.
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

That piece is heart-breaking. The least he could do is acknowledge the son. Even if he has no money. Just being there for the boy speaks volumes.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!