MOTM--Raheem Lawal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet
MOTM--Raheem Lawal

Post by patrick »

[/video]

A goal plus an assist :clap: :clap:
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: MOTM--Raheem Lawal

Post by maceo4 »

Baller all day erryday!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I hope Oliseh calls him
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

[/video]

Mark the names: #21 ONYEKURU Henry Chukwuemeka, he scored a brace last week and today he notched another brace :clap: :clap: :clap:
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
rasak74
Egg
Egg

Post by rasak74 »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Internet gangster
Uses the internet as a front for acting like a tough guy gang member, usually because they are hoping to gain the respect that they lack in their real life. Don't be fooled........This person is a sham. This person is not actually an attack dog, they are a timid house cat.
Troll
One who deliberately starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers.
rasak74
Egg
Egg

Post by rasak74 »

patrick wrote:[/video]

A goal plus an assist :clap: :clap:
I like the combo between him and aminu umar for that last goal.

Umar needs a NT call up..............He has been on fire for the past 2 seasons.
Internet gangster
Uses the internet as a front for acting like a tough guy gang member, usually because they are hoping to gain the respect that they lack in their real life. Don't be fooled........This person is a sham. This person is not actually an attack dog, they are a timid house cat.
Troll
One who deliberately starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

I don't know why this guy has not been recalled to SE. He is top notch.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

patrick wrote:Image

[/video]

Mark the names: #21 ONYEKURU Henry Chukwuemeka, he scored a brace last week and today he notched another brace :clap: :clap: :clap:

He has been excellent! He only just broke into their starting lineup and he now has 4 goals in 4 starts. Also, he was born in 1997 so eligible for the Flying Eagles. Last week he scored two late injury time goals for Eupen to break a 1-1 deadlock.

Definitely one to watch!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Does Oliseh play him alongside Mikel in central midfield against Egypt or is it too big a risk to take?
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Does Oliseh play him alongside Mikel in central midfield against Egypt or is it too big a risk to take?

It's an option - particularly in view of Onazi's current lack of playing time. He could also be pushed into an advanced midfield role in front of the pair of Mikel & Onazi. The real question is if Oliseh is adequately paying attention to Raheem Lawal's current form.

In midfield, I would love to see Mikel, Onazi, Lawal, Shehu and Ndidi called up for Egypt.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

mystic wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Does Oliseh play him alongside Mikel in central midfield against Egypt or is it too big a risk to take?

It's an option - particularly in view of Onazi's current lack of playing time. He could also be pushed into an advanced midfield role in front of the pair of Mikel & Onazi. The real question is if Oliseh is adequately paying attention to Raheem Lawal's current form.

In midfield, I would love to see Mikel, Onazi, Lawal, Shehu and Ndidi called up for Egypt.

Onazi is suspended for the match. For me, our midfield trio should be Mikel, Iheanacho and someone else.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
mystic wrote:
Onazi is suspended for the match. For me, our midfield trio should be Mikel, Iheanacho and someone else.
:blink:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
mystic wrote:

I forgot about that, but he'll be eligible for the 2nd game in Egypt. Also, this isn't the game to experiment with Ihenacho in midfield.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Agreed.
Lawal looks like an option to be considered.
Only concern is he is yet to have been in Oliseh's plans all this while and it may be a stretch to think that this game will be the start.
mystic wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
mystic wrote:

I forgot about that, but he'll be eligible for the 2nd game in Egypt. Also, this isn't the game to experiment with Ihenacho in midfield.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Oliseh would have to know Lawal exists first.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
rasak74
Egg
Egg

Post by rasak74 »

mystic wrote:

[/video]

He has been excellent! He only just broke into their starting lineup and he now has 4 goals in 4 starts. Also, he was born in 1997 so eligible for the Flying Eagles. Last week he scored two late injury time goals for Eupen to break a 1-1 deadlock.

Definitely one to watch!
:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: You can say that again.
Internet gangster
Troll
Zelex
Egg
Egg

Post by Zelex »

rasak74 wrote:
mystic wrote:

[/video]

Definitely one to watch!
Continued his fine form into this season. Impressed with the little I have seen from him. I expect him to move to a club in the top 5 leagues in Europe or a more prestigious club in Belgium by next season..
Zelex-CE World Cup 2010 prediction Winner
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=177767
rasak74
Egg
Egg

Post by rasak74 »

Zelex wrote:
rasak74 wrote:
mystic wrote:

[/video]

Definitely one to watch!
Continued his fine form into this season. Impressed with the little I have seen from him. I expect him to move to a club in the top 5 leagues in Europe or a more prestigious club in Belgium by next season..
The boy is not bad at all, I have been paying attention to him, Kayode Olarenwaju and Bonke Innocent in Norway. We really need to expand our scouting process, we have boys outside the popular leagues playing very well.
Internet gangster
Troll
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

rasak74 wrote:The boy is not bad at all, I have been paying attention to him, Kayode Olarenwaju and Bonke Innocent in Norway. We really need to expand our scouting process, we have boys outside the popular leagues playing very well.
This may be true but it can be hard assessing how good they actually are when they play in the weaker leagues.
The only way we can have a fair idea is if they stand out even when playing against the Big Boys in Europa or the CL.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
rasak74
Egg
Egg

Post by rasak74 »

Damunk wrote:
rasak74 wrote:The boy is not bad at all, I have been paying attention to him, Kayode Olarenwaju and Bonke Innocent in Norway. We really need to expand our scouting process, we have boys outside the popular leagues playing very well.
This may be true but it can be hard assessing how good they actually are when they play in the weaker leagues.
The only way we can have a fair idea is if they stand out even when playing against the Big Boys in Europa or the CL.
If Ivory coast and Ghana can reach to boys playing outside the big leagues I don't see any reason why we can't........afterall both Teams are way better than us.
Internet gangster
Troll
jb
Egg
Egg

Post by jb »

rasak74 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
If Ivory coast and Ghana can reach to boys playing outside the big leagues I don't see any reason why we can't........afterall both Teams are way better than us.
No, they are not.
rasak74
Egg
Egg

Post by rasak74 »

jb wrote:
rasak74 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
No, they are not.
Is that a joke or something? I deal with stats not emotion. We need to stop livng in the past.
Internet gangster
Troll
Zelex
Egg
Egg

Post by Zelex »

Onyekuru with a goal and assist today. :thumb:
Zelex-CE World Cup 2010 prediction Winner
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=177767