CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL: YAYA WINS IT FOR CITY on PKs

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL : REDS 1 vs CITY 1 (ET)

Post by anikulapo »

Sturridge might not be able to play till next season after this game
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Toure could easily have been sent off there...and he almost broke Lallana like a pencil.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Okocha10
Egg
Egg

Post by Okocha10 »

I hope sterling is not kicking PK
<b> EGBON MEKUS OF CYBEREAGUS</b>
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

anointed wrote:Toure could easily have been sent off there...and he almost broke Lallana like a pencil.

How about the studs up challenge from behind that started it
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

best i have seen lucas play
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Man of the match for me is Lucas...what a game!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

oloye wrote:Man of the match for me is Lucas...what a game!
I said that before you :biggrin: The guy has been immense
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

skillful wrote:
oloye wrote:Man of the match for me is Lucas...what a game!
I said that before you :biggrin: The guy has been immense
Okay i KPOM it
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
can04
Egg
Egg

Post by can04 »

Great game by Lucas, I agree with others on here. Now for luck to smile on Liverpool in the penalty shootout!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Shootout time :thumbs:

Can scores

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

This Klop is a character

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Dino up and he misses

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Advantage Reds

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Lucas misses ... Great save Willycab
Last edited by anikulapo on Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Com!mon Lucas

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Navas scores

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

1-1

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Coutinho misses

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

KUN SCORES 2-1

MLK.
Okocha10
Egg
Egg

Post by Okocha10 »

What a penalty by Aguero
<b> EGBON MEKUS OF CYBEREAGUS</b>
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Lalana missses

MLK.
damekadon
Egg
Egg

Post by damekadon »

who be this winch wey dey keep for City?
Musician wey go sing for deaf and dumb reunion don miss road.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL : REDS 0 vs CITY 1

Post by wanaj0 »

Pool with some useless penalties!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”