[NDL] Guess The Score - Barca v Osasuna

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

tfco
Eagle
Eagle
[NDL] Guess The Score - Barca v Osasuna

Post by tfco »

Pre-game quotes
Top European Games This Weekend
Saturday
Real Madrid vs Celta Vigo <<<<
Ekorian wrote:
We are addicted not because of the skills level but for the suspense, the entertainment and the unpredictability.
For example, I can tell you that Real Madrid will easily defeat Celta Vigo today. That takes away the joy for me...
Mr Harvey wrote:

As for Real vs Celta, the game has the potential to be better than the game we just watched. Tactically, I think Celta are up there with Spuds if not better
Last edited by tfco on Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [NDL] Real Madrid v Celta Vigo. Guess the score

Post by Ekorian »

7-1. Not surprised afterall it's La Liga :lol: :lol: :lol:
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Na lie!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

If you want to watch eurobasket every week then watch LaLiga. It should be changed to lalalandliga
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

airwolex wrote:Na lie!
what's new? If any player in the top European league is ever going to score the first hat trick hat trick (9) goals, then my money is on lalalandliga
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

it was a tactical affair guys.

A Top European game, mind you

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Real beat a team 10 to 0 in the Champs League. I guess that competition is also a basketball league.

Real beat Spurs 5 to 0 on aggregate the last time they met..

Big deal
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

YUJAM wrote:Real beat a team 10 to 0 in the Champs League. I guess that competition is also a basketball league.

Big deal
5 goals in 160 minutes and 8 goals in 90. Your math is better than that my man!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Ekorian wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Real beat a team 10 to 0 in the Champs League. I guess that competition is also a basketball league.

Big deal
hmm

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

tfco wrote:
Ekorian wrote:

Big deal
hmm
180 shortie!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Ekorian wrote:
tfco wrote:
Ekorian wrote:

Big deal
hmm
180 shortie!
Hello Pot, meet Kettle

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

tfco wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
tfco wrote:
Ekorian wrote:

Big deal
hmm
180 shortie!
Hello Pot, meet Kettle
That was a typo. What is with you and pettiness
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Ekorian wrote:
tfco wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
tfco wrote:
Ekorian wrote:

Big deal
hmm
180 shortie!
Hello Pot, meet Kettle
That was a typo. What is with you and pettiness
Dontmind tfco..it was a simple case of my maths is better than yours
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

Big deal
Why are you getting involved in the latest episode of the "dumbed down" debate? It is for people who just look at the scores and run here to prove that "our" league is the best. This issue has been debated 1 million times. The best thing to do to just ignore it or reassure them that "their league" is the best, most entertaining, most exciting, most competitive, etc.
Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Deco, and Messi are like good caviar, tender pine-nuts, chemical-free sea salt, and the purest of virgin olive oils, said one of the world's greatest chefs, Ferran Adria of El Bulli restaurant, Before Barca went on to wallop Madrid 3-0 at the Bernabeu.

“I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art. Football is like that. When I watch Barcelona, it is art” — Arsène Wenger, August 2009
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Vincent. wrote:

Big deal
Why are you getting involved in the latest episode of the "dumbed down" debate? It is for people who just look at the scores and run here to prove that "our" league is the best. This issue has been debated 1 million times. The best thing to do to just ignore it or reassure them that "their league" is the best, most entertaining, most exciting, most competitive, etc.
Awww, my man is catching feelings too. Btw, who do you rate as the MOTM in the Tottenham vs Arsenal game. I know that you too set you alarm for the North London Derby....
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Vincent. wrote:

Big deal
you.just.got.involved.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

Ekorian wrote:
Vincent. wrote:

Big deal
Awww, my man is catching feelings too. Btw, who do you rate as the MOTM in the Tottenham vs Arsenal game. I know that you too set you alarm for the North London Derby....
What gave you the idea that I would not watch it? I watch good football everywhere, including the EPL. YUJAM probably knows more about the EPL than all of you combined. :taunt:

My point is that this debate about whose league is "most exciting" is childish when we can all watch good football everywhere. Opening 100 threads per year on this topic is even more childish. The EPL is a good league, so I don't understand where this inferiority complex comes from.
Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Deco, and Messi are like good caviar, tender pine-nuts, chemical-free sea salt, and the purest of virgin olive oils, said one of the world's greatest chefs, Ferran Adria of El Bulli restaurant, Before Barca went on to wallop Madrid 3-0 at the Bernabeu.

“I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art. Football is like that. When I watch Barcelona, it is art” — Arsène Wenger, August 2009
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Vincent. wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Vincent. wrote:

Big deal
What gave you the idea that I would not watch it? I watch good football everywhere, including the EPL. YUJAM probably knows more about the EPL than all of you combined. :taunt:

My point is that this debate about whose league is "most exciting" is childish when we can all watch good football everywhere. Opening 100 threads per year on this topic is even more childish. The EPL is a good league, so I don't understand where this inferiority complex comes from.

A good league cannot have Leicester on top of the table with nine games to go...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

txj wrote:
Vincent. wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Vincent. wrote:

Big deal

A good league cannot have Leicester on top of the table with nine games to go...
So true. A good league should have just 3-4 champion teams in 15 years.....
Last edited by Ekorian on Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

txj wrote:
Vincent. wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Vincent. wrote:

Big deal

A good WC cannot have an African team in the quarter/semis.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Tx, Leicester are an incredibly organised, efficient outfit, who found form early and a workrate unmatched by anyone. There are shades of Atletico about them, unfancied, no frills, frighteningly effective. It takes a few key components to mount a title challenge, as a fan of a Liverpool side brimming with garbage, that stayed firm till the latter rounds, before being blasted out of the ring, as one assumes Leicester will be, there needn't be such surprise.

The march of the Foxes must be put into perspective however, Man Utd are sired by a spent force, Chelsea were as mutinous as the cargo on the Amistad and City should've sacked Pellegrini a year back. Add to that Wenger's unjustified invincibility, Liverpool's Liverpoolness, Martinez still being in work and Soton's stop-start season and t'is clear to see how any organised outfit could profit on the mêlée. Leicester have done just that.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

^ you forgot the suicidals aka "we're content with Top 4"

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Me think Celta can beat all four tops in the EPL.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)