ANC Journalists Tip Eagles to Beat Morocco

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

VINDAVE
ANC Journalists Tip Eagles to Beat Morocco

Post by VINDAVE »

Journalists Tip Eagles to Beat Morocco

Moroccan sports writer says draw

http://www.thisdayonline.com/sport/20040126spo01.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With barely 24 hours to nigeria's opening nations cup clash with the atlas lions of morocco, most journalists covering the competition have tipped the super eagles to secure their first three points.

But predicatably moroccan journalists hold different views but even they are not backing their team to triumph over the star-studded nigerian side.

According to a cross section of journalists at monastir media centre believe morocco will definitly fall tomorrow. dghim habib,chief of the media centre feels Nigeria will win 2-0, another Tunisian bachir chakakousees it1-0 while .Abudulkabir Ghoulbir, of Egypt radio said although nigeria will win the score line would be2-1 the same result predicted by cameroon's nelson jannet.

But the only moroccan journalist willing to speak insisted the match will end in a draw.

"I think the match will be even," said Senhaji Toufik of Maroc news agency throuhg an interpreter.

"We respect nigeria because they have many, big names.our team is young and inexperience because only Nourroudine Naybet has played in the nations cup before now.but we'll still fight for our pride and I believe our young team can pick a draw with the eagles."
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

We wil find out tommorow.
who no know go know.
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

My brother me I deh predict 3 - 1 against the Atlas Lions.. I know is not going to be easy but I know we shall surely crunch them.