Cameroon will not win this African Cup of Nations 2004...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Novell_Price
Egg
Egg
Cameroon will not win this African Cup of Nations 2004...

Post by Novell_Price »

A month before the tournament began, I remember telling my pals that Cameroon ain't going to win this ANC. Despite been the heavily favourites to do the unbelieveable achievement. In regards to my prediction, so far so good. In fact, Algeria could have won the game, if Rigobert Song's touch of the ball was seen by the referee in the penalty box. I am not surprised, the final score is Cameroon 1-1 Algeria. I don't think any country in the ANC will relax and watch Cameroon defeat them. Afterall, no country in the ANC will not like to see Cameroon win the Cup a fifth time in history, becoming the first country in Africa to lead the legacy. Egypt was even lucky to come out with a win over Zimbabwe due to a controversial second goal. I can't wait to see Cameroon and Zimbabwe battle it out on Thursday, January 29th 2004. If Cameroon thinks they can win easily, they better go and do their homework very well before the kickoff. Zimbabwe will surely come out very fierce against Cameroon. The pressure is on Cameroon now. The question now is how will they get out of it. Afertall, their next opponent after Zimbabwe is their nemesis Egypt. I don't think Egypt will relax...do you?
OmoWaffi
Egg
Egg

Post by OmoWaffi »

i wouldn't have said it better Mr Price we are on the same page :D :D
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

fellas, relax..... ah ah .... no need to hit the old panic button after one draw? :mrgreen:
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

They conceed their first goal since ANC2000 suddenly theyare not going to win?

Yet Naija way una never see play are sure bankers?

Na wah for Naija!
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
mlkama
Egg
Egg

Post by mlkama »

No problem. We will wait till you win this one and the next one before we win no. 5. Is that ok with you?
Waffiman wrote: PS: Milla couldn't hold a candle to Manga Onguene or Theophile "Docteur" Abega .
somebody
Egg
Egg

Post by somebody »

We all know they aint winning jack
Why do we struggle to live when we are still going to die anyway?