Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:59 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 75965
Location: Earth
cic old boy wrote:

i actually think if they give him money , the guy would challenge for Europe come next season.. he has done well with the players currently at the club

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 5287
Location: Here
Waffiman wrote:
We lost to Rafa yesterday. You know what, I did not mind losing to him one bit. I was disappointed but congratulated a great football man on a remarkable season.


Couldn't agree more. Dude is a top class coach, and very decent man.

_________________
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 33028
Why no big club coming for him?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:16 am
Posts: 3162
Location: Cut-N-Shoot, TX
kajifu wrote:
Why no big club coming for him?
He had big club experience already.
Liverpool, Inter Milan, Real Madrid, how big can it get?
I believe he will stay at Newcastle, and that will push Arsenal further towards relegation zone. :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Though religion is a concept that simply can not be ignored. The fact that a deity could
stand idly by while one of his creations slaughters another simply in his name, is a mystery I
doubt theologists would dare touch.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 40486
Location: on the move
He's done very well this season given the limited quality of players at his disposal.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 35405
Location: Somewhere
joao wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Why no big club coming for him?
He had big club experience already.
Liverpool, Inter Milan, Real Madrid, how big can it get?
I believe he will stay at Newcastle, and that will push Arsenal further towards relegation zone. :lol: :lol: :lol:



The man also won EUFA with Chelsea, in addition to CL with Liverpool. The man don try.

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:10 pm
Posts: 1740
Location: pittsburgh
I said it before, our problem is just one person. MIKE ASHLEY, we get rid of him and we are a constant European treat


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:37 pm
Posts: 16783
jungle-jawara wrote:
I said it before, our problem is just one person. MIKE ASHLEY, we get rid of him and we are a constant European treat

Ashley invested heavily at one point and acquired under Graham Carr loads of excellent players - Townsend, Ba, Cabaye, BenArfa, Janmaat, Wijnaldum, Thauvin, Tiote, Cabella, Sissoko, Siem De Jong etc...
but he made the fatal mistake of putting Pardew and later McLaren in charge of those players
who nearly destroyed the club with their incompetence
then he hired Rafa, sold all those players and stopped investing in the club
Its a but simplistic to say Ashley is the problem.
But i agree Rafa needs backing in the transfer market
Without Benitez Newcastle are back in the championsip


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:12 pm
Posts: 8240
Location: loughborough.
Waffiman wrote:
We lost to Rafa yesterday. You know what, I did not mind losing to him one bit. I was disappointed but congratulated a great football man on a remarkable season.

Waffiman, will Rafa be a good replacement for Wenger?

_________________
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:16 am
Posts: 3162
Location: Cut-N-Shoot, TX
fabio wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
We lost to Rafa yesterday. You know what, I did not mind losing to him one bit. I was disappointed but congratulated a great football man on a remarkable season.

Waffiman, will Rafa be a good replacement for Wenger?

To the highlighted, the answer is DEFINITELY!!!
Wenger is past his 'sell by' date. He has a great structure, but his team
is softer than a croissant, and the club is too stingy to pay the right
additions to their roster.
Meanwhile, let the club keep making money winning the FA cup and selling
souvenirs. ...And well see how that pans out in a couple seasons.

_________________
Though religion is a concept that simply can not be ignored. The fact that a deity could
stand idly by while one of his creations slaughters another simply in his name, is a mystery I
doubt theologists would dare touch.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9077
2 loses in a row.

Rafa Benitez, a fat ugly loser! :lol:

Image

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 22247
danfo driver wrote:
2 loses in a row.

Rafa Benitez, a fat ugly loser! :lol:

Image

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Yaya the Okokobrinko the ................Danfo driver :mrgreen: .
Don't make me do .......................

Image

This :mrgreen: :mrgreen: to you. :D

_________________
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9077
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
2 loses in a row.

Rafa Benitez, a fat ugly loser! :lol:

Image

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Yaya the Okokobrinko the ................Danfo driver :mrgreen: .
Don't make me do .......................

Image

This :mrgreen: :mrgreen: to you. :D


i see CIC has released you, after tearing your yansh for one week :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: harlot

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 22247
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
2 loses in a row.

Rafa Benitez, a fat ugly loser! :lol:

Image

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Yaya the Okokobrinko the ................Danfo driver :mrgreen: .
Don't make me do .......................

Image

This :mrgreen: :mrgreen: to you. :D


i see CIC has released you, after tearing your yansh for one week :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: harlot


We all know that Jose is your MANCRUSH :D :D ......shameless, dirty and feces-eating pervert!!!!!!!
Hopefully one of those little boys in your street will have the guts to report you to their parents and hopefully you end up with a used tyre around your neck.

SICK peado pervert :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

_________________
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9077
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
2 loses in a row.

Rafa Benitez, a fat ugly loser! :lol:

Image

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Yaya the Okokobrinko the ................Danfo driver :mrgreen: .
Don't make me do .......................

Image

This :mrgreen: :mrgreen: to you. :D


i see CIC has released you, after tearing your yansh for one week :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: harlot


We all know that Jose is your MANCRUSH :D :D ......shameless, dirty and feces-eating pervert!!!!!!!
Hopefully one of those little boys in your street will have the guts to report you to their parents and hopefully you end up with a used tyre around your neck.

SICK peado pervert :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:


You are a man who allows another man unloads inside you! arent you ashamed?? :rotf: :rotf: sick demonic harlot. :lol: your yansh is full with diseases, and your mouth is rife with HIV and herpes because of the rotten repulsive life you have lived and hollow future you have. dead imbecile :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :bump: :bump: :bump:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 22247
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
2 loses in a row.

Rafa Benitez, a fat ugly loser! :lol:

Image

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Yaya the Okokobrinko the ................Danfo driver :mrgreen: .
Don't make me do .......................

Image

This :mrgreen: :mrgreen: to you. :D


i see CIC has released you, after tearing your yansh for one week :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: harlot


We all know that Jose is your MANCRUSH :D :D ......shameless, dirty and feces-eating pervert!!!!!!!
Hopefully one of those little boys in your street will have the guts to report you to their parents and hopefully you end up with a used tyre around your neck.

SICK peado pervert :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:


You are a man who allows another man unloads inside you! arent you ashamed?? :rotf: :rotf: sick demonic harlot. :lol: your yansh is ull with diseases because of the rotten repulsive life you have lived and future you have :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :bump: :bump: :bump:


Bloody, dirty, ugly sick pedophile :curse: :curse: ........your days of abusing little boys in your street are numbered.
One of your victims will finally cast away his fear of your threats to him and report you to his relatives and you will deserve and get the tyre round your neck.

Dirty perverted ..........feces-eater :bump: :bump: :bump:

_________________
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9077
zee wrote:

Bloody, dirty, ugly sick pedophile :curse: :curse: ........your days of abusing little boys in your street are numbered.
One of your victims will finally cast away his fear of your threats to him and report you to his relatives and you will deserve and get the tyre round your neck.

Dirty perverted ..........feces-eater :bump: :bump: :bump:


I-zee-ewu the low life rabid sexually abused dog! When will the effects of the HIV, Gonorrhea and herpes finally finish you off, so that the world can be rid of your demented cursed soul? :bump: :bump: :mrgreen:

Low life gutter harlot! Throwing yourself at different men! Your anuss is rabidy destroyed by the aids that you have, your mouth is falling off with herpes puss coming out...lets not even talk about your cursed internal organs. You are the picture of a cursed soul. :curse: :curse:

dead imbecile! Keep spreading your yansh for the likes of CIC... cursed bittch. :rotf: :rotf: :mrgreen: :bump: :bump: :bump:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 22247
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:

Bloody, dirty, ugly sick pedophile :curse: :curse: ........your days of abusing little boys in your street are numbered.
One of your victims will finally cast away his fear of your threats to him and report you to his relatives and you will deserve and get the tyre round your neck.

Dirty perverted ..........feces-eater :bump: :bump: :bump:


I-zee-ewu the low life rabid sexually abused dog! When will the effects of the HIV, Gonorrhea and herpes finally finish you off, so that the world can be rid of your demented cursed soul? :bump: :bump: :mrgreen:

Low life gutter harlot! Throwing yourself at different men! Your anuss is rabidy destroyed by the aids that you have, your mouth is falling off with herpes puss coming out...lets not even talk about your cursed internal organs. You are the picture of a cursed soul. :curse: :curse:

dead imbecile! Keep spreading your yansh for the likes of CIC... cursed bittch. :rotf: :rotf: :mrgreen: :bump: :bump: :bump:


Scream all you want........WE all know that your are a decadent, dirty, ugly sick pedophile :curse: :curse: .
Your days are numbered and it will be a tormenting demise for your demonic, demented feces-eating mind and body.
Dirty and perverted animal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9077
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:

Bloody, dirty, ugly sick pedophile :curse: :curse: ........your days of abusing little boys in your street are numbered.
One of your victims will finally cast away his fear of your threats to him and report you to his relatives and you will deserve and get the tyre round your neck.

Dirty perverted ..........feces-eater :bump: :bump: :bump:


I-zee-ewu the low life rabid sexually abused dog! When will the effects of the HIV, Gonorrhea and herpes finally finish you off, so that the world can be rid of your demented cursed soul? :bump: :bump: :mrgreen:

Low life gutter harlot! Throwing yourself at different men! Your anuss is rabidy destroyed by the aids that you have, your mouth is falling off with herpes puss coming out...lets not even talk about your cursed internal organs. You are the picture of a cursed soul. :curse: :curse:

dead imbecile! Keep spreading your yansh for the likes of CIC... cursed bittch. :rotf: :rotf: :mrgreen: :bump: :bump: :bump:


Scream all you want........WE all know that your are a decadent, dirty, ugly sick pedophile :curse: :curse: .
Your days are numbered and it will be a tormenting demise for your demonic, demented feces-eating mind and body.
Dirty and perverted animal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You are the one with HIV, herpes and gonorrhea, combined! That says everything we need to know about the life you have lived and the lack of future that awaits your repulsive sick cursed soul. When was the last time you werent on your back? Ashawo low life. Everytime, na to spread yansh begging men to unload inside. Well, your hiv will soon end your miserable existence! I expect your light to extinguish, very shortly... :curse: :bump: :bump:

scum. :mrgreen: :bump: :bump: :bump:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 22247
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:

Bloody, dirty, ugly sick pedophile :curse: :curse: ........your days of abusing little boys in your street are numbered.
One of your victims will finally cast away his fear of your threats to him and report you to his relatives and you will deserve and get the tyre round your neck.

Dirty perverted ..........feces-eater :bump: :bump: :bump:


I-zee-ewu the low life rabid sexually abused dog! When will the effects of the HIV, Gonorrhea and herpes finally finish you off, so that the world can be rid of your demented cursed soul? :bump: :bump: :mrgreen:

Low life gutter harlot! Throwing yourself at different men! Your anuss is rabidy destroyed by the aids that you have, your mouth is falling off with herpes puss coming out...lets not even talk about your cursed internal organs. You are the picture of a cursed soul. :curse: :curse:

dead imbecile! Keep spreading your yansh for the likes of CIC... cursed bittch. :rotf: :rotf: :mrgreen: :bump: :bump: :bump:


Scream all you want........WE all know that your are a decadent, dirty, ugly sick pedophile :curse: :curse: .
Your days are numbered and it will be a tormenting demise for your demonic, demented feces-eating mind and body.
Dirty and perverted animal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You are the one with HIV, herpes and gonorrhea, combined! That says everything we need to know about the life you have lived and the lack of future that awaits your repulsive sick cursed soul. When was the last time you werent on your back? Ashawo low life. Everytime, na to spread yansh begging men to unload inside. Well, your hiv will soon end your miserable existence! I expect your light to extinguish, very shortly... :curse: :bump: :bump:

scum. :mrgreen: :bump: :bump: :bump:


Blablablabla...................WE all know that your are a decadent, dirty, ugly sick pedophile :curse: :curse: .
Go and enjoy Jose's feces............................dirty, demented and decadent feces-eaters :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9077
zee wrote:

Blablablabla...................WE all know that your are a decadent, dirty, ugly sick pedophile :curse: :curse: .
Go and enjoy Jose's feces............................dirty, demented and decadent feces-eaters :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
coming from a demented yansh-scattered hiv patient?? How long do you have left? hopefully not much! Your kind is a blight on this world! rotten sick shameless harlot :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :bump: :bump:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 28449
Ogini!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 22247
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:

Blablablabla...................WE all know that your are a decadent, dirty, ugly sick pedophile :curse: :curse: .
Go and enjoy Jose's feces............................dirty, demented and decadent feces-eaters :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
coming from a demented yansh-scattered hiv patient?? How long do you have left? hopefully not much! Your kind is a blight on this world! rotten sick shameless harlot :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :bump: :bump:



Keep on posting , at least it will keep you away from little boys at the moment :mrgreen: ............................sick, decadent, ugly and demonic pedophile :curse: :curse: :curse:

_________________
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 275 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: balo, Bing [Bot], Bomaye, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], okidoki and 21 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group