Rafa @ Newcastle - The Best League 2018/19

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Rafa @ Newcastle - The Best League 2017/18

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cic old boy wrote:
i actually think if they give him money , the guy would challenge for Europe come next season.. he has done well with the players currently at the club
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Waffiman wrote:We lost to Rafa yesterday. You know what, I did not mind losing to him one bit. I was disappointed but congratulated a great football man on a remarkable season.
Couldn't agree more. Dude is a top class coach, and very decent man.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Why no big club coming for him?
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

kajifu wrote:Why no big club coming for him?
He had big club experience already.
Liverpool, Inter Milan, Real Madrid, how big can it get?
I believe he will stay at Newcastle, and that will push Arsenal further towards relegation zone. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

He's done very well this season given the limited quality of players at his disposal.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

joao wrote:
kajifu wrote:Why no big club coming for him?
He had big club experience already.
Liverpool, Inter Milan, Real Madrid, how big can it get?
I believe he will stay at Newcastle, and that will push Arsenal further towards relegation zone. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The man also won EUFA with Chelsea, in addition to CL with Liverpool. The man don try.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
jungle-jawara
Egg
Egg

Post by jungle-jawara »

I said it before, our problem is just one person. MIKE ASHLEY, we get rid of him and we are a constant European treat
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

jungle-jawara wrote:I said it before, our problem is just one person. MIKE ASHLEY, we get rid of him and we are a constant European treat
Ashley invested heavily at one point and acquired under Graham Carr loads of excellent players - Townsend, Ba, Cabaye, BenArfa, Janmaat, Wijnaldum, Thauvin, Tiote, Cabella, Sissoko, Siem De Jong etc...
but he made the fatal mistake of putting Pardew and later McLaren in charge of those players
who nearly destroyed the club with their incompetence
then he hired Rafa, sold all those players and stopped investing in the club
Its a but simplistic to say Ashley is the problem.
But i agree Rafa needs backing in the transfer market
Without Benitez Newcastle are back in the championsip
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Waffiman wrote:We lost to Rafa yesterday. You know what, I did not mind losing to him one bit. I was disappointed but congratulated a great football man on a remarkable season.
Waffiman, will Rafa be a good replacement for Wenger?
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

fabio wrote:
Waffiman, will Rafa be a good replacement for Wenger?
To the highlighted, the answer is DEFINITELY!!!
Wenger is past his 'sell by' date. He has a great structure, but his team
is softer than a croissant, and the club is too stingy to pay the right
additions to their roster.
Meanwhile, let the club keep making money winning the FA cup and selling
souvenirs. ...And well see how that pans out in a couple seasons.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

2 loses in a row.

Rafa Benitez, a fat ugly loser! :lol:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:2 loses in a row.

Yaya the Okokobrinko the ................Danfo driver :mrgreen: .
Don't make me do .......................

This :mrgreen: :mrgreen: to you. :D
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:

i see CIC has released you, after tearing your yansh for one week :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: harlot
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:

i see CIC has released you, after tearing your yansh for one week :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: harlot
We all know that Jose is your MANCRUSH :D :D ......shameless, dirty and feces-eating pervert!!!!!!!
Hopefully one of those little boys in your street will have the guts to report you to their parents and hopefully you end up with a used tyre around your neck.

SICK peado pervert :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:

We all know that Jose is your MANCRUSH :D :D ......shameless, dirty and feces-eating pervert!!!!!!!
Hopefully one of those little boys in your street will have the guts to report you to their parents and hopefully you end up with a used tyre around your neck.

You are a man who allows another man unloads inside you! arent you ashamed?? :rotf: :rotf: sick demonic harlot. :lol: your yansh is full with diseases, and your mouth is rife with HIV and herpes because of the rotten repulsive life you have lived and hollow future you have. dead imbecile :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :bump: :bump: :bump:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:

You are a man who allows another man unloads inside you! arent you ashamed?? :rotf: :rotf: sick demonic harlot. :lol: your yansh is ull with diseases because of the rotten repulsive life you have lived and future you have :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :bump: :bump: :bump:
Bloody, dirty, ugly sick pedophile :curse: :curse: ........your days of abusing little boys in your street are numbered.
One of your victims will finally cast away his fear of your threats to him and report you to his relatives and you will deserve and get the tyre round your neck.

Dirty perverted ..........feces-eater :bump: :bump: :bump:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
Bloody, dirty, ugly sick pedophile :curse: :curse: ........your days of abusing little boys in your street are numbered.
One of your victims will finally cast away his fear of your threats to him and report you to his relatives and you will deserve and get the tyre round your neck.

I-zee-ewu the low life rabid sexually abused dog! When will the effects of the HIV, Gonorrhea and herpes finally finish you off, so that the world can be rid of your demented cursed soul? :bump: :bump: :mrgreen:

Low life gutter harlot! Throwing yourself at different men! Your anuss is rabidy destroyed by the aids that you have, your mouth is falling off with herpes puss coming out...lets not even talk about your cursed internal organs. You are the picture of a cursed soul. :curse: :curse:

dead imbecile! Keep spreading your yansh for the likes of CIC... cursed bittch. :rotf: :rotf: :mrgreen: :bump: :bump: :bump:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:

I-zee-ewu the low life rabid sexually abused dog! When will the effects of the HIV, Gonorrhea and herpes finally finish you off, so that the world can be rid of your demented cursed soul? :bump: :bump: :mrgreen:

Low life gutter harlot! Throwing yourself at different men! Your anuss is rabidy destroyed by the aids that you have, your mouth is falling off with herpes puss coming out...lets not even talk about your cursed internal organs. You are the picture of a cursed soul. :curse: :curse:

dead imbecile! Keep spreading your yansh for the likes of CIC... cursed bittch. :rotf: :rotf: :mrgreen: :bump: :bump: :bump:
Scream all you want........WE all know that your are a decadent, dirty, ugly sick pedophile :curse: :curse: .
Your days are numbered and it will be a tormenting demise for your demonic, demented feces-eating mind and body.
Dirty and perverted animal :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:

Scream all you want........WE all know that your are a decadent, dirty, ugly sick pedophile :curse: :curse: .
Your days are numbered and it will be a tormenting demise for your demonic, demented feces-eating mind and body.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You are the one with HIV, herpes and gonorrhea, combined! That says everything we need to know about the life you have lived and the lack of future that awaits your repulsive sick cursed soul. When was the last time you werent on your back? Ashawo low life. Everytime, na to spread yansh begging men to unload inside. Well, your hiv will soon end your miserable existence! I expect your light to extinguish, very shortly... :curse: :bump: :bump:

scum. :mrgreen: :bump: :bump: :bump:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:

You are the one with HIV, herpes and gonorrhea, combined! That says everything we need to know about the life you have lived and the lack of future that awaits your repulsive sick cursed soul. When was the last time you werent on your back? Ashawo low life. Everytime, na to spread yansh begging men to unload inside. Well, your hiv will soon end your miserable existence! I expect your light to extinguish, very shortly... :curse: :bump: :bump:

scum. :mrgreen: :bump: :bump: :bump:
Blablablabla...................WE all know that your are a decadent, dirty, ugly sick pedophile :curse: :curse: .
Go and enjoy Jose's feces............................dirty, demented and decadent feces-eaters :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
Blablablabla...................WE all know that your are a decadent, dirty, ugly sick pedophile :curse: :curse: .
Go and enjoy Jose's feces............................dirty, demented and decadent feces-eaters :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:
coming from a demented yansh-scattered hiv patient?? How long do you have left? hopefully not much! Your kind is a blight on this world! rotten sick shameless harlot :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :bump: :bump:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Ogini!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
coming from a demented yansh-scattered hiv patient?? How long do you have left? hopefully not much! Your kind is a blight on this world! rotten sick shameless harlot :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :bump: :bump:

Keep on posting , at least it will keep you away from little boys at the moment :mrgreen: ............................sick, decadent, ugly and demonic pedophile :curse: :curse: :curse: