Rafa @ Newcastle - The Best League 2018/19

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rafa @ Newcastle - The Best League 2017/18

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
Blablablabla...................WE all know that your are a decadent, dirty, ugly sick pedophile :curse: :curse: .
Go and enjoy Jose's feces............................dirty, demented and decadent feces-eaters :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
coming from a demented yansh-scattered hiv patient?? How long do you have left? hopefully not much! Your kind is a blight on this world! rotten sick shameless harlot :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :bump: :bump:

Keep on posting , at least it will keep you away from little boys at the moment :mrgreen: ............................sick, decadent, ugly and demonic pedophile :curse: :curse: :curse:
:rotf: :rotf:

demonic harlot. :curse:

Your days are numbered, you HIV infested, herpes mouthed, dead imbecile. You will answer for letting men ravage you. mark my words. :bump: :bump: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :bump: :bump:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
Blablablabla...................WE all know that your are a decadent, dirty, ugly sick pedophile :curse: :curse: .
Go and enjoy Jose's feces............................dirty, demented and decadent feces-eaters :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:
coming from a demented yansh-scattered hiv patient?? How long do you have left? hopefully not much! Your kind is a blight on this world! rotten sick shameless harlot :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :bump: :bump:

Keep on posting , at least it will keep you away from little boys at the moment :mrgreen: ............................sick, decadent, ugly and demonic pedophile :curse: :curse: :curse:

Your days are numbered, you HIV infested, herpes mouthed, dead imbecile. You will answer for letting men ravage you. mark my words. :bump: :bump: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :bump: :bump:

Mad, demonic, demented, 'little-boys' abusing maniac :curse: ...............your sick and evil days are heading to a tormenting end.
Those little boys relatives will soon come calling..........................silly and sick pedophile :curse: :bump:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:

Mad, demonic, demented, 'little-boys' abusing maniac :curse: ...............your sick and evil days are heading to a tormenting end.
Those little boys relatives will soon come calling..........................silly and sick pedophile :curse: :bump:
You are almost expired! :rotf: :rotf: All the men you have allowed to violate you have caused you to live the last few years with HIV. It is almost over. Aids ridden demonic imbecile. You are finished! :mrgreen: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote: You are almost expired! :rotf: :rotf: All the men you have allowed to violate you have caused you to live the last few years with HIV. It is almost over. Aids ridden demonic imbecile. You are finished! :mrgreen: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:
Keep on gasmouthing but I know you are scared to death about what is coming to you. :mrgreen:
I will keep you here to save the little boys in your street............................sick, perverted pedophile :curse: :curse: :curse:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote: You are almost expired! :rotf: :rotf: All the men you have allowed to violate you have caused you to live the last few years with HIV. It is almost over. Aids ridden demonic imbecile. You are finished! :mrgreen: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:
Keep on gasmouthing but I know you are scared to death about what is coming to you. :mrgreen:
I will keep you here to save the little boys in your street............................sick, perverted pedophile :curse: :curse: :curse:
I-zee-ewu the low life rabid sexually abused dog! When will the effects of the HIV, Gonorrhea and herpes finally finish you off, so that the world can be rid of your demented cursed soul? :bump: :bump: :mrgreen:

Low life gutter harlot! Throwing yourself at different men! Your anuss is rabidy destroyed by the aids that you have, your mouth is falling off with herpes puss coming out...lets not even talk about your cursed internal organs. You are the picture of a cursed soul. :curse: :curse:

dead imbecile! Keep spreading your yansh for the likes of CIC... cursed bittch. :rotf: :rotf: :mrgreen: :bump: :bump: :bump:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
I-zee-ewu the low life rabid sexually abused dog! When will the effects of the HIV, Gonorrhea and herpes finally finish you off, so that the world can be rid of your demented cursed soul? :bump: :bump: :mrgreen:

Low life gutter harlot! Throwing yourself at different men! Your anuss is rabidy destroyed by the aids that you have, your mouth is falling off with herpes puss coming out...lets not even talk about your cursed internal organs. You are the picture of a cursed soul. :curse: :curse:

dead imbecile! Keep spreading your yansh for the likes of CIC... cursed bittch. :rotf: :rotf: :mrgreen: :bump: :bump: :bump:
Screaming won't keep out your DEMONS.................you have 'murdered sleep' by raping little boys and your tormenting end will surely come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rant and shout all you want, you will still remain a ..........perverted, soulLESS, decadent, hell-bound, scumbag of a maniac pedophile . :curse: :curse: :curse:
I know why you are mad........but everybody here already knew from your posts that you are a sick pedophile and too bad, there is no HELP for you. :mrgreen:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:

Screaming won't keep out your DEMONS.................you have 'murdered sleep' by raping little boys and your tormenting end will surely come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rant and shout all you want, you will still remain a ..........perverted, soulLESS, decadent, hell-bound, scumbag of a maniac pedophile . :curse: :curse: :curse:
I know why you are mad........but everybody here already knew from your posts that you are a sick pedophile and too bad, there is no HELP for you. :mrgreen:
Your days are numbered, as your HIV, Gonorrhea and herpes will soon finally end your demented cursed existence? :bump: :bump: :mrgreen:

dead imbecile! Keep spreading your yansh for different men... cursed harlot. :rotf: :rotf: :mrgreen: :bump: :bump: :bump:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Danfo the sick pedophile coward :D ..........I know that you are waiting for me to log off before you start posting again.
Bloody little perverted coward. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Zee, I was expecting some football knowledge.... Not this mud fest
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

fabio wrote:Zee, I was expecting some football knowledge.... Not this mud fest
My bro................Danfo the buffoon :D have been getting away with all the mud fest he initiates.
I just decided to call time on his idiotic foolishness..................sometimes you have to get down to the gutter-level to decimate the gutter-dwellers.
Too bad..........................I enjoyed the mud fest :mrgreen:
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

zee wrote:
fabio wrote:Zee, I was expecting some football knowledge.... Not this mud fest
My bro................Danfo the buffoon :D have been getting away with all the mud fest he initiates.
I just decided to call time on his idiotic foolishness..................sometimes you have to get down to the gutter-level to decimate the gutter-dwellers.
Too bad..........................I enjoyed the mud fest :mrgreen:
Please we need to keep Rafa thread clean. This thread must not be locked....
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:Danfo the sick pedophile coward :D ..........I know that you are waiting for me to log off before you start posting again.

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:Danfo the sick pedophile coward :D ..........I know that you are waiting for me to log off before you start posting again.
:rotf: :rotf: You are a cursed low life and mark my words. You will remember the curse when the time comes.

it is the person who does not know you, who will even take you seriously. Imbecile! You want to pretend? I wrote a post about Rafa that had nothing to do with you and you showed up from the gutter where you are being fuccccked by men to insult me, thinking I will just ignore you. No! not happening! You are a cursed dog who has been abandoned! And I am ready for you! By the time I am finished with you, you will beg. Mark my words. You think I am joking?? okay. :mrgreen: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

danfo driver wrote:2 loses in a row.

Rafa Benitez, a fat ugly loser! :lol:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The man over achieved with lean resources. Great coach. Will he still be at Newcastle next season?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

http://www.naijiant.com/
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

WATFORD (2) v (1) NEWCASTLE

Fat, Ugly, Repulsive shiiiiteee on a stick football coach, Rafa Beneathus, loses again! 3 games in a row— manager of the season!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One of the worst coaches and fattest persons in the leagues! Iyelekute :rotf:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

FACT
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Guess who will win Bus Driver of the Year?
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Benitez has done a great job. Good to see football minds nominating him for the managers award.

Football clowns will disagree....
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:FACT
FACHHHHT! Benitez has lost 3 games in a row!

FACHHHT! Benitez is Fat

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:

Losing the last 3 games. :lol: :lol: :lol: fat loser!