Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:00 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 6:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 30738
His natural caution got the better of him. Blew their chance. .

_________________
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 9:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 7589
Looks like Rafa Benitez will be strutting his stuff in the Championship next season, Sunderland are currently whoopping Everton 3-0.

When it comes to these relegation dogfights, the likes of Big Sam , Pulis etc come into their own :laugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 9:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 30657
Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 9:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 76044
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
So long, farewell auf Wiedersehen goodbye

Everton next season?

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 10:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 30738
benteke wrote:
Looks like Rafa Benitez will be strutting his stuff in the Championship next season, Sunderland are currently whoopping Everton 3-0.

When it comes to these relegation dogfights, the likes of Big Sam , Pulis etc come into their own :laugh:



Seriously?

_________________
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 10:51 pm 
Online

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 14940
The Obese loser now has relegation on his CV. His career is dead. Wonder what backwater he'd turn up. Maybe china? Or back to Spanish division 2?

Horridly repulsive man, and very poor coach. deserves to go down

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 11:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 76044
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
danfo driver wrote:
The Obese loser now has relegation on his CV. His career is dead. Wonder what backwater he'd turn up. Maybe china? Or back to Spanish division 2?

Horridly repulsive man, and very poor coach. deserves to go down


kaycee2g

is that you?

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 12:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 30738
tfco wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The Obese loser now has relegation on his CV. His career is dead. Wonder what backwater he'd turn up. Maybe china? Or back to Spanish division 2?

Horridly repulsive man, and very poor coach. deserves to go down


kaycee2g

is that you?



:rotf: :rotf:

_________________
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 12:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 6:32 pm
Posts: 3434
:wink:
schadenfreude is alive and well on CE.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 1:06 am 
Online

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 14940
can04 wrote:
:wink:
schadenfreude is alive and well on CE.


The Obese man is a poor coach and nothing gives me better pleasure than to see him relegated. Thrown out of every club like trash and finally found his level. Lets see where he turns up next

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 1:48 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:17 pm
Posts: 8385
He could be the next Super Eagles's National Coach. Africans love these types of coaches. Afterall, he has Liverpool, Real Madrid, Newcastle , Chelsea on his resume. How many coaches on this earth have these names?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 2:59 am 
Online

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 14940
Lol

Liverpool sacked him because he couldn't win the league in 7 years

Napoli.- spent 150 million and took Napoli from 2nd position to 5th position
Real Madrid sacked him after 6 months

Chelsea sacked him after 6 months of caretaking

Newcastle - again caretaker who got relegated.

Is that a resume to be proud of? Worthless coach

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 76044
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
danfo driver wrote:
Lol

Liverpool sacked him because he couldn't win the league in 7 years

Napoli.- spent 150 million and took Napoli from 2nd position to 5th position
Real Madrid sacked him after 6 months

Chelsea sacked him after 6 months of caretaking

Newcastle - again caretaker who got relegated.

Is that a resume to be proud of? Worthless coach


yes it is kaycee

wow, long time guy, welcome back to CE

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 42686
Location: Pennsylvania
tfco wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Lol

Liverpool sacked him because he couldn't win the league in 7 years

Napoli.- spent 150 million and took Napoli from 2nd position to 5th position
Real Madrid sacked him after 6 months

Chelsea sacked him after 6 months of caretaking

Newcastle - again caretaker who got relegated.

Is that a resume to be proud of? Worthless coach


yes it is kaycee

wow, long time guy, welcome back to CE


I'm not sold yet. Ask him about his views on Mourinho. His response for that topic would be a dead giveaway.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 11:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 37571
green4life wrote:
tfco wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Lol

Liverpool sacked him because he couldn't win the league in 7 years

Napoli.- spent 150 million and took Napoli from 2nd position to 5th position
Real Madrid sacked him after 6 months

Chelsea sacked him after 6 months of caretaking

Newcastle - again caretaker who got relegated.

Is that a resume to be proud of? Worthless coach


yes it is kaycee

wow, long time guy, welcome back to CE


I'm not sold yet. Ask him about his views on Mourinho. His response for that topic would be a dead giveaway.

Chai you be wayo man see how you about to expose him out


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 11:20 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 43768
danfo driver wrote:
Lol

Liverpool sacked him because he couldn't win the league in 7 years

Napoli.- spent 150 million and took Napoli from 2nd position to 5th position
Real Madrid sacked him after 6 months

Chelsea sacked him after 6 months of caretaking

Newcastle - again caretaker who got relegated.

Is that a resume to be proud of? Worthless coach

If you want to rubbish a man at least be honest in going about it. You may not like a man, but there is some integrity when you can articulate your dislike by at least stating the truth.
He was not sacked at Chelsea, he came in as a caretaker, and you conveniently forgot to add that he won the UEFA cup for Chelsea..is that too much to acknowledge?

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 1:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2629
Location: Nigeria
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Lol

Liverpool sacked him because he couldn't win the league in 7 years

Napoli.- spent 150 million and took Napoli from 2nd position to 5th position
Real Madrid sacked him after 6 months

Chelsea sacked him after 6 months of caretaking

Newcastle - again caretaker who got relegated.

Is that a resume to be proud of? Worthless coach

If you want to rubbish a man at least be honest in going about it. You may not like a man, but there is some integrity when you can articulate your dislike by at least stating the truth.
He was not sacked at Chelsea, he came in as a caretaker, and you conveniently forgot to add that he won the UEFA cup for Chelsea..is that too much to acknowledge?


.....and the Champions league with Liverpool!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 2:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 4:29 pm
Posts: 1795
ukwala wrote:
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Lol

Liverpool sacked him because he couldn't win the league in 7 years

Napoli.- spent 150 million and took Napoli from 2nd position to 5th position
Real Madrid sacked him after 6 months

Chelsea sacked him after 6 months of caretaking

Newcastle - again caretaker who got relegated.

Is that a resume to be proud of? Worthless coach

If you want to rubbish a man at least be honest in going about it. You may not like a man, but there is some integrity when you can articulate your dislike by at least stating the truth.
He was not sacked at Chelsea, he came in as a caretaker, and you conveniently forgot to add that he won the UEFA cup for Chelsea..is that too much to acknowledge?


.....and the Champions league with Liverpool!!!!


Any coach who breaks the grip of Barca & Madrid in La Liga deserves some respect.
Won La Liga not once, but twice.
And won Champions League with players like Djimi Traore...

_________________
"...Some say football is not a matter of life and death;
I can assure you it's more important than that..."
- Bill Shankly


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 2:33 pm 
Online

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 14940
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Lol

Liverpool sacked him because he couldn't win the league in 7 years

Napoli.- spent 150 million and took Napoli from 2nd position to 5th position
Real Madrid sacked him after 6 months

Chelsea sacked him after 6 months of caretaking

Newcastle - again caretaker who got relegated.

Is that a resume to be proud of? Worthless coach

If you want to rubbish a man at least be honest in going about it. You may not like a man, but there is some integrity when you can articulate your dislike by at least stating the truth.
He was not sacked at Chelsea, he came in as a caretaker, and you conveniently forgot to add that he won the UEFA cup for Chelsea..is that too much to acknowledge?


I dont know the man, so I can't state that I dont like him. However, he is a horrible one minded coach.

It is true that he was a caretaker at Chelsea (who in their right mind will give him a permanent job. ) but he was pushing for the job permanently until the Chelsea fans refused to warm up to him and their management rejected his overtures for permanency.

Tie even forgot to add that he failed at Inter Milan with a treble winning team and was SACKED AFTER 6 MONTHS! He is like a horrible marriage. He only lasts 6 months everywhere he goes. A failure personified

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 2:37 pm 
Online

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 14940
FATHER TIKO wrote:
ukwala wrote:
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Lol

Liverpool sacked him because he couldn't win the league in 7 years

Napoli.- spent 150 million and took Napoli from 2nd position to 5th position
Real Madrid sacked him after 6 months

Chelsea sacked him after 6 months of caretaking

Newcastle - again caretaker who got relegated.

Is that a resume to be proud of? Worthless coach

If you want to rubbish a man at least be honest in going about it. You may not like a man, but there is some integrity when you can articulate your dislike by at least stating the truth.
He was not sacked at Chelsea, he came in as a caretaker, and you conveniently forgot to add that he won the UEFA cup for Chelsea..is that too much to acknowledge?


.....and the Champions league with Liverpool!!!!


Any coach who breaks the grip of Barca & Madrid in La Liga deserves some respect.
Won La Liga not once, but twice.
And won Champions League with players like Djimi Traore...



Yes, my grandmother was Ms. Nigeria 1936. Go and toast her now.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 2:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 4:29 pm
Posts: 1795
danfo driver wrote:
FATHER TIKO wrote:
ukwala wrote:
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Lol

Liverpool sacked him because he couldn't win the league in 7 years

Napoli.- spent 150 million and took Napoli from 2nd position to 5th position
Real Madrid sacked him after 6 months

Chelsea sacked him after 6 months of caretaking

Newcastle - again caretaker who got relegated.

Is that a resume to be proud of? Worthless coach

If you want to rubbish a man at least be honest in going about it. You may not like a man, but there is some integrity when you can articulate your dislike by at least stating the truth.
He was not sacked at Chelsea, he came in as a caretaker, and you conveniently forgot to add that he won the UEFA cup for Chelsea..is that too much to acknowledge?


.....and the Champions league with Liverpool!!!!


Any coach who breaks the grip of Barca & Madrid in La Liga deserves some respect.
Won La Liga not once, but twice.
And won Champions League with players like Djimi Traore...



Yes, my grandmother was Ms. Nigeria 1936. Go and toast her now.


I no go toast her. But I go give am respect for winning Miss Nigeria 1936.
Na your history dey give you respect & pedigree.

You say Benitez na rubbish. The evidence says you are wrong.
Comprendez?
[/i][/b]

_________________
"...Some say football is not a matter of life and death;
I can assure you it's more important than that..."
- Bill Shankly


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 3:13 pm 
Online

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 14940
FATHER TIKO wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
FATHER TIKO wrote:
ukwala wrote:
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Lol

Liverpool sacked him because he couldn't win the league in 7 years

Napoli.- spent 150 million and took Napoli from 2nd position to 5th position
Real Madrid sacked him after 6 months

Chelsea sacked him after 6 months of caretaking

Newcastle - again caretaker who got relegated.

Is that a resume to be proud of? Worthless coach

If you want to rubbish a man at least be honest in going about it. You may not like a man, but there is some integrity when you can articulate your dislike by at least stating the truth.
He was not sacked at Chelsea, he came in as a caretaker, and you conveniently forgot to add that he won the UEFA cup for Chelsea..is that too much to acknowledge?


.....and the Champions league with Liverpool!!!!


Any coach who breaks the grip of Barca & Madrid in La Liga deserves some respect.
Won La Liga not once, but twice.
And won Champions League with players like Djimi Traore...



Yes, my grandmother was Ms. Nigeria 1936. Go and toast her now.


I no go toast her. But I go give am respect for winning Miss Nigeria 1936.
Na your history dey give you respect & pedigree.

You say Benitez na rubbish. The evidence says you are wrong.
Comprendez?
[/i][/b]



I agree, your history gives you respect and pedigree. This is his history

Liverpool - 7 years and more than 350 million spent and no league won
Inter- took over treble wining team, failed and sacked after 6 months
Napoli- took over team that finished 2nd, spent 150 million and took them to 5th
Madrid- failed, sacked after 6 months
Newcastle- Relegated.

That is his pedigree. I say Benitez is rubbish, the evidence says I am right FACH!

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 4:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 4:29 pm
Posts: 1795
danfo driver wrote:
FATHER TIKO wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
FATHER TIKO wrote:
ukwala wrote:
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Lol

Liverpool sacked him because he couldn't win the league in 7 years

Napoli.- spent 150 million and took Napoli from 2nd position to 5th position
Real Madrid sacked him after 6 months

Chelsea sacked him after 6 months of caretaking

Newcastle - again caretaker who got relegated.

Is that a resume to be proud of? Worthless coach

If you want to rubbish a man at least be honest in going about it. You may not like a man, but there is some integrity when you can articulate your dislike by at least stating the truth.
He was not sacked at Chelsea, he came in as a caretaker, and you conveniently forgot to add that he won the UEFA cup for Chelsea..is that too much to acknowledge?


.....and the Champions league with Liverpool!!!!


Any coach who breaks the grip of Barca & Madrid in La Liga deserves some respect.
Won La Liga not once, but twice.
And won Champions League with players like Djimi Traore...



Yes, my grandmother was Ms. Nigeria 1936. Go and toast her now.


I no go toast her. But I go give am respect for winning Miss Nigeria 1936.
Na your history dey give you respect & pedigree.

You say Benitez na rubbish. The evidence says you are wrong.
Comprendez?
[/i][/b]



I agree, your history gives you respect and pedigree. This is his history

Liverpool - 7 years and more than 350 million spent and no league won
Inter- took over treble wining team, failed and sacked after 6 months
Napoli- took over team that finished 2nd, spent 150 million and took them to 5th
Madrid- failed, sacked after 6 months
Newcastle- Relegated.

That is his pedigree. I say Benitez is rubbish, the evidence says I am right FACH!


You try. Selective history.
Conveniently forgot: Valencia 2001/2002 - La Liga Champions; Valencia 2003/2004 - La Liga Champions;
Valencia 2003/2004 - UEFA Cup; Liverpool 2004/2005 - Champions League Champions; Liverpool 2005/2006 - FA Cup;
Inter 2011 - Supercoppa Italiana, FIFA Club World Cup; Napoli 2013/2014 - Coppa Italia, Supercoppa Italiana
Chelsea 2012/2013 - Europa League Cup.

Can't verify:...the only manager in history to have won the UEFA Cup, UEFA Super Cup, UEFA Champions League and the FIFA Club World Cup https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rafael_Ben%C3%ADtez

If rubbish manager get this kind record, it means 98% of all managers on the planet are rubbish!!

_________________
"...Some say football is not a matter of life and death;
I can assure you it's more important than that..."
- Bill Shankly


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: danfo driver and 30 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group