Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:32 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 4:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9123
FATHER TIKO wrote:
Can't verify:...the only manager in history to have won the UEFA Cup, UEFA Super Cup, UEFA Champions League and the FIFA Club World Cup https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rafael_Ben%C3%ADtez

If rubbish manager get this kind record, it means 98% of all managers on the planet are rubbish!!


perhaps you should endeavor to verify first.

Also, is he the first manager in history to start the season in the Champions League and End it relegated? FACH!

99.99999% of managers on the planet may be rubbish, that is speculation. However, Benitez is relegated is FACH!

Fired after 6 months from multiple clubs, spending millions and unable to win the league. like the trash coach he is, this is his end. I expect him to be fighting for jobs at Watford, Atalanta and Granada. Thats his level.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 4:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9123
I can guarantee you that if he stays at Newcastle next season, they will NOT be coming back up. He is a poor league coach. He has no endurance. Cant last 38 games, talk-less of 42 games. if they know whats good for them, they need to fire him like others have!

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 4:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 4:29 pm
Posts: 1584
danfo driver wrote:

Also, is he the first manager in history to start the season in the Champions League and End it relegated? FACH!

FACT: Rafael Benitez - UEFA Manager of The Year 2003/2004; 2004/2005.

By your theory, Mourinho must be rubbish then: first coach to win EPL in one season and take the club into a relegation fight before getting sacked.

Show me a coach who has never failed, and I'll show you a coach who never coached at the elite level.

_________________
"...Some say football is not a matter of life and death;
I can assure you it's more important than that..."
- Bill Shankly


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 5:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9123
FATHER TIKO wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Also, is he the first manager in history to start the season in the Champions League and End it relegated? FACH!

FACT: Rafael Benitez - UEFA Manager of The Year 2003/2004; 2004/2005.

By your theory, Mourinho must be rubbish then: first coach to win EPL in one season and take the club into a relegation fight before getting sacked.

Show me a coach who has never failed, and I'll show you a coach who never coached at the elite level.


I am showing you a coach who has consistently failed! sacked and sacked and sacked after 6 months in almost every job. FACH!!

Why dont you tell me what top club his is going to coach next? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I await his foray into division two coaching. he will learn sey kakhi no be leather. You think coaching in EPL is hard? In Division two, its long ball and brute fight for 90+ minutes and absolutely no tactics or technique involved. I expect Newcastle to throw him in the trash like everyone else has after they realize he is not bringing them back up.

The guy is like that fat girl that you get tired of, after 6 months of her smelly armpits. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 2:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 28600
Benítez will ask Ashley for written assurances over his transfer budget, control of transfers and other spheres of club autonomy, but can also reassure the owner that the prospect of managing in the second tier holds few fears for him.

“I was promoted twice in Spain, at Extremadura and Tenerife,” he said. “Whether it’s in the Championship or the Premier League a coach’s job doesn’t change too much. Winning trophies around the world and being in the Champions League is what you’re looking for, but I’ve already done these things. I decided to come here because I knew it could be a big challenge and could also be really important for my future.”

By that he means the chance to spend much more time with his wife and two teenage daughters than was possible during previous stints in charge of Napoli and Real Madrid. “Family life is really important to me and here I’m close to them,” said Benítez, who is virtually certain to reject approaches from Valencia and another Spanish club. “I like the idea of staying. I’m really happy and flattered with the support I’ve had. It’s been amazing, fantastic.

“I can still see the potential here. It’s a massive club. If I stay, my target is to have one year in the Championship and five in the Premier League.

“What can make the difference about my decision is that we have a strong team to promote in the first year. It’s a good chance [I’ll stay] but it’s a question of having a structure that can help the club go up next year and then be strong and competitive in the Premier League. It depends on the conversation but I think that a couple of weeks, maximum, could be a decent time for a decision.”


https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... stle-talks

_________________
Image
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 2:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 72987
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
txj wrote:
Benítez will ask Ashley for written assurances over his transfer budget, control of transfers and other spheres of club autonomy, but can also reassure the owner that the prospect of managing in the second tier holds few fears for him.

“I was promoted twice in Spain, at Extremadura and Tenerife,” he said. “Whether it’s in the Championship or the Premier League a coach’s job doesn’t change too much. Winning trophies around the world and being in the Champions League is what you’re looking for, but I’ve already done these things. I decided to come here because I knew it could be a big challenge and could also be really important for my future.”

By that he means the chance to spend much more time with his wife and two teenage daughters than was possible during previous stints in charge of Napoli and Real Madrid. “Family life is really important to me and here I’m close to them,” said Benítez, who is virtually certain to reject approaches from Valencia and another Spanish club. “I like the idea of staying. I’m really happy and flattered with the support I’ve had. It’s been amazing, fantastic.

“I can still see the potential here. It’s a massive club. If I stay, my target is to have one year in the Championship and five in the Premier League.

“What can make the difference about my decision is that we have a strong team to promote in the first year. It’s a good chance [I’ll stay] but it’s a question of having a structure that can help the club go up next year and then be strong and competitive in the Premier League. It depends on the conversation but I think that a couple of weeks, maximum, could be a decent time for a decision.”


https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... stle-talks


hmm

Everton and Watford are available Rafa.

Toffees got this Iranian rich dude so they will have money to spend.

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 8:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9123
LOL @ Valencia. The obese man is also a liar! Such top clubs will never touch him! Never! Like the fellow above my post said, Everton and Watford are available. But they know how poor this man is.

He will cling on to the division 2 club. And by November, he will be sent packing. The championship is an Agbebo league. They don't understand technique or tactics, it's kick and rush + brute! He won't survive there. As much as that is, he is also a poor league coach. I expect him to be fired and add to his resume of failures

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 9:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 28600
Image

_________________
Image
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 28720
@Tx, Rafa don sweet yor eye well well. With regard to the Championship, Rafa will be run roughshod, trampled and trodden over. Newcastle will have precious little of what they have now come the season's start and with such diminished armory, does Benitez have the Pulisian pedigree to triumph where mortals fall? Needless to say, those two weeks will be spent in court with the Professor, seeking advice and wisdom.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 11:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9123
He is already demanding money from Ashley so he could spend his way like he did at Liverpool and Napoli. He will see see kakhi no be leather. I have watched the championship and that league an agbero league :lol: also, he will lose half of this squad.

I truly hope he remains there as division two is his level. However, he will be battered and humiliated there

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 3:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 28600
Coach wrote:
@Tx, Rafa don sweet yor eye well well. With regard to the Championship, Rafa will be run roughshod, trampled and trodden over. Newcastle will have precious little of what they have now come the season's start and with such diminished armory, does Benitez have the Pulisian pedigree to triumph where mortals fall? Needless to say, those two weeks will be spent in court with the Professor, seeking advice and wisdom.



I only like Liverpool managers and atm he is not one. Neither do I care what happens if he chooses to stay and coach a Div 2 team. I do however care about getting the facts straight....

_________________
Image
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 4:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 72987
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
danfo driver wrote:
LOL @ Valencia. The obese man is also a liar! Such top clubs will never touch him! Never! Like the fellow above my post said, Everton and Watford are available. But they know how poor this man is.


:shock: :shock:

okokobioko...yaya...kaycee2g
na me you diss like so??

:rotf: :rotf:

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 6:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9123
It seems the papers think the Manchester United job is available. Rafa Benitez has been described as "the best tactician in Europe." Please, can anyone who has information confirm to us that Manchester United has contacted Benitez? I think such a big job should go to "the best tactician in Europe," rather than scrapping and thugging it out in Division 2.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 12:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 34256
Okokobioko,lol


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 72987
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
:shock:

Rafa agrees to coach Newcy for 3 years

Top level manager coaching in the Championship...that division no easy o

That is where it is truly KnR and blood and guts are spilled.

we go see

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 72987
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Quote:
Rafael Benítez has agreed to stay as Newcastle United’s manager to try to return the club to the Premier League, with a press conference called for 7pm on Wednesday to confirm this.

Benítez had the option of exercising a break clause after Newcastle’s relegation but will continue on a three-year contract. That reflects the length of the initial deal he signed in March, although he has insisted on changes.

Most notably the Spaniard has written guarantees regarding the budget and areas of control, including recruitment. These follow talks with Newcastle’s owner, Mike Ashley, and the managing director, Lee Charnley.

Benítez could not prevent Newcastle from being relegated to the Championship despite winning three and drawing three of his final six matches last season. The fans were desperate for him to stay and it appears Ashley has offered the 56-year-old carte blanche to rip up his old, failed Newcastle blueprint and rebuild the squad


sauce

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9123
tfco wrote:
:shock:

Rafa agrees to coach Newcy for 3 years

Top level manager coaching in the Championship...that division no easy o

That is where it is truly KnR and blood and guts are spilled.

we go see


Thats his level. A division 2 manager. To be fair to him, his reputation has been in tatters for a while. before he went to Napoli, only Sampdoria wanted him. he couldnt find another job and was considering the Sampdoria job. he was lucky Mazzari fell out with napoli. After he left Napoli, his only offer aside from Real was West Ham. he chose Real. To be fair, he didnt do badly at Real, but the truth is that he is a very unlikeable person. So the players, fans and press hated him and got him out. he couldnt find another job and only newcastle looked at him, while his junior was getting offers from United, PSG, Valencia, Real, Inter Milan, Roma and Everton. He then confirmed what people thought about him and relegated Newcastle. Right now, his reputation is useless. No one will touch him, so he has to go to division 2 to find work.

Like u said, the Championship na agbero league. The best do not often get out of it alive. You could be the best coach there and still not be able to gain promotion. Anyway, he can look at Karanka at Middlesbrough and gain confidence from that.

I doubt he will last the 3 years.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 28720
Soldier. True warfare.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 10:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9123
THE FAT FACE OF A FAILED DESPERATE DIVISION TWO FAILURE


Image

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 12:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 28720
@Danfo, credit given where credit due, Benitez has taken on the hardest job in the top two divisions of English football.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 2:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9123
Coach wrote:
@Danfo, credit given where credit due, Benitez has taken on the hardest job in the top two divisions of English football.



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: yea, given epl budget to play against the likes of Brighton is a hard job

The egomaniac will mortgage Newcastle's future. He will concentrate on league cup and fa cup. Try to win those and ignore the league. Then as usual, brag about winning trophies

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 2:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 72987
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
you need hard men for the Championship; none of this tip tap bs that Rafa is used to in the Prem.

It is full speed for 90 mins.

Anyway I hope he comes back to Prem with NUFC. It will make the following season even sweeter

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 2:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:35 pm
Posts: 28600
danfo driver wrote:
Coach wrote:
@Danfo, credit given where credit due, Benitez has taken on the hardest job in the top two divisions of English football.



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: yea, given epl budget to play against the likes of Brighton is a hard job

The egomaniac will mortgage Newcastle's future. He will concentrate on league cup and fa cup. Try to win those and ignore the league. Then as usual, brag about winning trophies


Can you imagine that! Brag about winning trophies in football!
What the heck has football come to?

_________________
Image
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 281 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 13  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DIMKA76, gochino, Google [Bot], niyi, Odas, vancity eagle and 34 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group