Oloye -- did you notice your teammates

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Oloye -- did you notice your teammates

Post by danfo driver »

Obong wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Obong wrote:
oloye wrote:You play a player to their strength.....if you play Neymar as a defender he will play dumb. I have been saying this for ages....do not give Musa more than he can chew....his club plays to his strength and he rewards them with goals. We do not have a system that allows Musa to thrive,it is that simple.

That said danfo_driver, i appreciate your anger and frustration,but i think you went overboard with the insult,it is not fair. Criticise him but recognise that same player in the course of serving his motherland has brought you joy in the past.

I feel sorry for the way that boy is being misused and placed on the altar where everyone can take cheap shots at him. All i ask our coaches to do for God's sake is to look at the way his club utilises and get results from him and use him likewise. If they cannot accomodate him,they need to recognise this and stop making a fool out of the boy's zeal to serve.
danfo driver,
Did you notice the classy response by Oloye? I've stated repeatedly that your ad hominem attempts on this forum fall flat, yet, you obstinately plod on the road of destruction. I join my voice with the majority. Show some restraint, stop the puerile abuses and insults to contributors and players, then, maybe you'll be taken seriously. It's just football.
Oblong Head, Itatex, the ethnic bigot who threw his life on the floor because of the small change his townsman gave him to feed! Please, go and open a thread asking for your crooked client to join the super eagles. The world cup is now over, I guess you are no longer interested in the Super Eagles?? You have no shame! In a sane world, the likes of you will rot in one small cave in your village.
Go through the responses on this thread AND WEEP. You have zero credibility here. You can take that to the bank! Your psychological problems are best left for doctoral dissertations. SMDH.
Enyeama has zero credibility amongst most Nigerians. Aside from his townsmen to whom he gives money to survive, Nigerians now know him for the crook that he is! It hurts you, I know, but your oga's legacy has been tarnished by his attempted criminal activities. You and Enyeama will go on for the rest of your lives knowing that ENyeama is very deeply hated in Nigeria and he never played 4 world cups. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

danfo driver wrote:
Obong wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Obong wrote:
oloye wrote:You play a player to their strength.....if you play Neymar as a defender he will play dumb. I have been saying this for ages....do not give Musa more than he can chew....his club plays to his strength and he rewards them with goals. We do not have a system that allows Musa to thrive,it is that simple.

That said danfo_driver, i appreciate your anger and frustration,but i think you went overboard with the insult,it is not fair. Criticise him but recognise that same player in the course of serving his motherland has brought you joy in the past.

I feel sorry for the way that boy is being misused and placed on the altar where everyone can take cheap shots at him. All i ask our coaches to do for God's sake is to look at the way his club utilises and get results from him and use him likewise. If they cannot accomodate him,they need to recognise this and stop making a fool out of the boy's zeal to serve.
danfo driver,
Did you notice the classy response by Oloye? I've stated repeatedly that your ad hominem attempts on this forum fall flat, yet, you obstinately plod on the road of destruction. I join my voice with the majority. Show some restraint, stop the puerile abuses and insults to contributors and players, then, maybe you'll be taken seriously. It's just football.
Oblong Head, Itatex, the ethnic bigot who threw his life on the floor because of the small change his townsman gave him to feed! Please, go and open a thread asking for your crooked client to join the super eagles. The world cup is now over, I guess you are no longer interested in the Super Eagles?? You have no shame! In a sane world, the likes of you will rot in one small cave in your village.
Go through the responses on this thread AND WEEP. You have zero credibility here. You can take that to the bank! Your psychological problems are best left for doctoral dissertations. SMDH.
Enyeama has zero credibility amongst most Nigerians. Aside from his townsmen to whom he gives money to survive, Nigerians now know him for the crook that he is! It hurts you, I know, but your oga's legacy has been tarnished by his attempted criminal activities. You and Enyeama will go on for the rest of your lives knowing that ENyeama is very deeply hated in Nigeria and he never played 4 world cups. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

http://www.pulse.ng/sports/football/vin ... 50971.html.

QED! Now, crawl back into your despicable cave of hate...
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

danfo driver wrote:
Obong wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Obong wrote:

danfo driver,
Danfo,
this is totally not true. Right here in NIgeria, he is still loved and alot of people wished he could make it to the WC.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Obong wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Obong wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Obong wrote:

danfo driver,

http://www.pulse.ng/sports/football/vin ... 50971.html.

QED! Now, crawl back into your despicable cave of hate...
I am not clicking on your link. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Enyeama is a criminal cvnnnt and all the money he gave you to survive was thrown into the gutter. For the rest of your life, you will always know that you sold your country to the demon because of chop-money! That is despicable and that is a cave you will live forever.

As for Enyeama, he is hated. Tomorrow, he will be forgotten like the yesterday man that he is.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Until we eradicate dullards from the SE, we will continue to struggle.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Danfo is right. We have sacrificed brains for brauns. Our players need to be more cerebral on the pitch.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The problem is that Nigerians always learn their lesson late, that is why everything in that country is broken. when i opened this thread 3 years ago, most of you wanted to cry! now, 3 years later, you are all in agreement.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Nothing is agreed except your lack of class in addressing players
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

You definitely owe Enyeama apologies.

The best Nigerian goalie of his generation with an AFCON medal to show for it. True talk bro.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Why anyone will expect Nigerian football to be organized when the country is hardly organized is beyound comprehension! The football is just a by product of everything that is bad in Nigeria!

Look at organized societies and look at their football, even average players look good playing for the national side

So what Musa does outside football is of no relevance to how he performs for the national side and i dont think we have the right to even question people in their personal space, thats crossing the boundaries of football, if he does not perform to instructions or is not good enough, its the coach job to drop him!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:You definitely owe Enyeama apologies.

The best Nigerian goalie of his generation with an AFCON medal to show for it. True talk bro.
Unlike you, I am not a sycophant. Enyeama thought he could be an asssshole, destroy our team and then bribe his way back. Never!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

You have to be a triabalist to insult musa in such manner despite his achievement for super eagles. Do you realize that musa is the highest goal scorer in history of Nigeria at the World Cup?? That alone certifies his legendary status because Nigeria has produced legends like kanu, okocha, yekini, amokachi, amunike, Moses, martins etc and None of them accomplished more than musa at the World Cup. Please, respect AHMED MUSA because his a legend.
1) highest goal scorer NPL and npl winner
2) 3x Russia league champion and top scorer award
3) African nations cup champion
4) only player to have scored 4 World Cup goals for Nigeria all these achieved at the age of 26

There’s no way an Igbo or Yoruba player will be insulted as much as musa ihas been disparaged here and remember this, AHMED MUSA is Nigeria “GREATEST EVER WORLD cup player”
Last edited by john12 on Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote:

Unlike you, I am not a sycophant. Enyeama thought he could be an asssshole, destroy our team and then bribe his way back. Never!
And without him where are we? I'd rather shrine an accomplished professional like him than hey yous that we have now.

I keep saying it that we the fans should be grateful to the top professionals that choose to wear the shirt to rep Nigeria.

I wouldn't blame anyone that chooses to play hardball with the bunch of inept wallies we have at helm of Nigerian football. Totally deserved.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

And without him where are we? I'd rather shrine an accomplished professional like him than hey yous that we have now.

Without him we qualified for the World Cup and Nations Cup! Unlike you, I know that Nigeria is bigger than any single person! Enyeama is not even at the level of Chukwu, Odegbami, Keshi, Okocha, Kanu, Oliseh...and we won things after those guys left. Abegiii!!!
I keep saying it that we the fans should be grateful to the top professionals that choose to wear the shirt to rep Nigeria.

I wouldn't blame anyone that chooses to play hardball with the bunch of inept wallies we have at helm of Nigerian football. Totally deserved.

It is people like you that make certain players act like they own Nigeria. I dont blame you for this disrespect you have shown to Nigeria today.

Let me make it clear to you and Enyeama! It is an HONOR and a PRIVILEGE to wear our shirt! People will die to wear our shirt.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:Enyeama has zero credibility amongst most Nigerians. Aside from his townsmen to whom he gives money to survive, Nigerians now know him for the crook that he is!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You must be high on diesel fumes.
In which make-believe world do you exist?

I thought this was all just a joke, but it seems you actually believe your own fairy tales :oops: :oops: :oops:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Enyeama has zero credibility amongst most Nigerians. Aside from his townsmen to whom he gives money to survive, Nigerians now know him for the crook that he is!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You must be high on diesel fumes.
In which make-believe world do you exist?

I thought this was all just a joke, but it seems you actually believe your own fairy tales :oops: :oops: :oops:
Massa Massa, please give me winning mentality! Massa Massa, thank you for the medical degree! Massa Massa, how can I serve you. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

Alhaji Musa is a millionaire
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

He is not just a millionaire, his a Nigeria football legend that was used incorrectly and was underperforming until he was utilized properly then he performed exceptionally
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

skillful wrote:Alhaji Musa is a millionaire
And more! I heard he also has a chain of gas stations! :clap: :clap: May Allah continue to bathe him in success. Amin!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

This same brainless football, when used properly has rescued Nigeria quite a few times, like against Iceland??
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Remember this thread? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I hope those who insulted me can now see what I saw many years ago.

Like I have often said, things I see today, it takes years for others to see it! 8 months and the dunce couldnt find a club! smh