Oloye -- did you notice your teammates

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

papilo
Egg
Egg
Re: Oloye -- did you notice your teammates

Post by papilo »

danfo driver wrote:Oloye:

The principal characteristic of a Nigerian player is stupidity (dumbness) . i wish I didn't have to say it, but this is the fact.

My questions is, and I have thought about this for a while, when you were in the national team, did you notice that your teammates were very dumb in other aspects of their daily life?

I ask because I think of someone like Ahmed Musa, who is the dumbest and most brain dead footballer I have ever had the displeasure of witnessing. . right down there with Ramires, and I wonder- - who does this guy function in normal life. Can he count his salary? Can he eat solid foods? Can this gentleman drink water out of a cup? Does he go "potty" in the kitchen sink at home?

This is a serious question, and I need a serious answer please, Oloye. In your time, did you notice that your teammates struggled with everyday life?
I know you are angry and emotions are running high but this is unnecessary. Take it easy bro. No need for this.
yes o
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Danfo, at ease. None cannot fault any charge of mediocrity, primitive and decorticate. A conclusion without contestation, Nigeria can only plead guilty as charged. Indeed there is a degree of cerebral activity that should be commonplace in competitive endeavour, that is glaringly absent in the curious case of Nigeria. A nation bestricken with footballitis and yet, no footballing identity ot culture beyond that which copies that old and redundant. It's not one but all. There is simply no thought in the approach merely instinct. Dumb, docile, absolutely, but because that is the way it is. One wouldn't question the capacity of men, cumbersome and foolish on the field, to tie shoelaces and flush toilets. Nigeria doesn't ask for brain to be engaged, everyday life does.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

joao wrote:danfo driver, please tone down your anger.
Musa is not a bad player, and neither are many of his colleagues on the SE.
We need a coach who knows how to mold players into his system. What we just
witnessed is a coaching deficiency and thus a lack of team discipline. A coach is
akin to a choir master, and we need one who can make our talents 'sing together'.
Cheers!!!
...oh, you call it anger and not mental, why no advise your compatriot to go take him med :lol:

Na folks like una dey dabaru Nigeria :boo:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Babalawo wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

We need a Babalawo to come and work wonders here.Don't you think so? :sneaky:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

A Danfo, driver speaking english. Kai
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
rasak74
Egg
Egg

Post by rasak74 »

12 posts since 2012, nice try Vanity Evil.
Internet gangster
Uses the internet as a front for acting like a tough guy gang member, usually because they are hoping to gain the respect that they lack in their real life. Don't be fooled........This person is a sham. This person is not actually an attack dog, they are a timid house cat.
Troll
One who deliberately starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers.
rasak74
Egg
Egg

Post by rasak74 »

danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Exactly! This is why I have come humbly to ask Oloye, as he knew these guys personally. He can confirm that they reserve thdur dumbness specifically for football, is they can bring pain and anguish to Nigerians, but when its time to count money or toast woman, they are next to Einstein.

Nigerians deserve to know the truth.

If Musa is brain dead and a halfwit in every aspect of his life, I will accept it. But for that thing to reserve his imbecility for my dear super eagles, that I won't accept

so what are you going to do if you don't accept? ask CSKA to stop paying his tens of thousands per month salary because he can't count the money without your help?
You wonder why he is languishing in backwater Russia?
He is CL every year, what r u doing with your life VE?
Internet gangster
Uses the internet as a front for acting like a tough guy gang member, usually because they are hoping to gain the respect that they lack in their real life. Don't be fooled........This person is a sham. This person is not actually an attack dog, they are a timid house cat.
Troll
One who deliberately starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Mods , abeg when will wale1974's ip be banned, because it resembles that of rasak74
SuperEagles

adeaderije
Egg
Egg

Post by adeaderije »

danfo driver wrote:
amafolas wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Thank you Oloye.

Knowing your hatred for dumbness, willian, Oscar and Ramires, I knew you will understand my point and not go overboard like the holier than thou crowd here.

To our point regarding Musa, I see what you are saying about streamlining his role to make sure he does what he is good at, and nothing else. However, my goodness, I have never seen a footballer who insists on the wrong decision more than Musa. Maybe Ramires, but my goodness, Musa is off the chain. Its like once he steps on the pitch, he is done with thinking.

There is no footballer I despise more than this guy. Maybe Ramires. ..but I have a deep seethed hatred for dumbness
show me any post where Egbon Oloye went beyond criticizing dumb football plays and started calling the players dumb outside of football. Criticism about football is par for the course. Everyone has their opinions. But the bits about there other personal lives is what is overboard. There should be no room for that.
That is your problem. I have the right to wonder whether a an who acts like he has no brain can pour water successfully in a cup. If Musa sees a person wearing red and his teammates are wearing green. Yet, must passes freely to the opponent in red, that tells me that I am looking at a person who is mentally incapable of distinguishing the difference between red and green.
We also have the right to wonder if your head dey house or not.
I no be gentleman at all o
rasak74
Egg
Egg

Post by rasak74 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Mods , abeg when will wale1974's ip be banned, because it resembles that of rasak74
The day a pig like u start to fly, I PM you like a grown person to mind your business but u no gree. That wahala u dey find go find u soon.
Internet gangster
Troll
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Babalawo wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Glad I'm not the only one who finds this highly amusing.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:Oloye can confirm that they reserve their dumbness specifically for football but when its time to count money or toast woman, they are next to Einstein.

:rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

When I opened this thread, there was a collective twerking.

Most of you who watched Simon on Sunday agreed with me. Now, that we know Ogu is here, maybe he can shed light.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

rasak74 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Exactly! This is why I have come humbly to ask Oloye, as he knew these guys personally. He can confirm that they reserve thdur dumbness specifically for football, is they can bring pain and anguish to Nigerians, but when its time to count money or toast woman, they are next to Einstein.

If Musa is brain dead and a halfwit in every aspect of his life, I will accept it. But for that thing to reserve his imbecility for my dear super eagles, that I won't accept

so what are you going to do if you don't accept? ask CSKA to stop paying his tens of thousands per month salary because he can't count the money without your help?
You wonder why he is languishing in backwater Russia?
He is CL every year, what r u doing with your life VE?

I hope we have all seen what is happening to Musa at Leicester City.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Well, Leicester has packed his ya.n.sh like sardines on the bench where he belongs. In that backyard rubbish russian league, he was beating his chest. Look at him now in England, his dumbness has exposed him.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

@danfo driver you don't put c.u.r.s.e for this boy sha.You are doing to him what you did to the ex Liverpool coach at championship
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Well, Leicester has packed his ya.n.sh like sardines on the bench where he belongs. In that backyard rubbish russian league, he was beating his chest. Look at him now in England, his dumbness has exposed him.

If no be say I respect you, I for yab you o.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver wrote:More likely, you are the dumbest one.
YUJAM wrote:I think you are dumb one here for opening such a stupid thread. You think players like Musa and Ramires made millions playing the game by being dumb
danfo driver wrote:Oloye:

The principal characteristic of a Nigerian player is stupidity (dumbness) . i wish I didn't have to say it, but this is the fact.

My questions is, and I have thought about this for a while, when you were in the national team, did you notice that your teammates were very dumb in other aspects of their daily life?

I ask because I think of someone like Ahmed Musa, who is the dumbest and most brain dead footballer I have ever had the displeasure of witnessing. . right down there with Ramires, and I wonder- - who does this guy function in normal life. Can he count his salary? Can he eat solid foods? Can this gentleman drink water out of a cup? Does he go "potty" in the kitchen sink at home?

This is a serious question, and I need a serious answer please, Oloye. In your time, did you notice that your teammates struggled with everyday life?
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

danfo no mind the bobo, the guy is super sensitive, he will report you to his boss, yujam , that one will send you a PM claiming board warning ..fyi.. leave the sensitive CE forumers who no get sense of humor , but them like to yab others, but when you hammer them dem go begin cry crocodile tears..bobo no count and no sabi critical thinking skills
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

If no be say I respect you, I for yab you o.
:biggrin:
rasak74
Egg
Egg

Post by rasak74 »

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: what a thread
Internet gangster
Troll
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

..Mods....abeg can U intervene? No..Don't ban him or delete his thread....I just got confirmation of a free bunk @ St Elizabeth's...since this na private matter I'll donate my Minivan..it has tinted windows dark enough to avoid being witnessed transferring a madman..
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

When I opened this thread, some people allowed smell to come out of their mouth!

Did you guys watch Musa today? :roll: