Oloye -- did you notice your teammates

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Oloye -- did you notice your teammates

Post by danfo driver »

Any comment about Musa today? Or na silence from those who were twerking last year? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Exactly! This is why I have come humbly to ask Oloye, as he knew these guys personally. He can confirm that they reserve thdur dumbness specifically for football, is they can bring pain and anguish to Nigerians, but when its time to count money or toast woman, they are next to Einstein.

Nigerians deserve to know the truth.

If Musa is brain dead and a halfwit in every aspect of his life, I will accept it. But for that thing to reserve his imbecility for my dear super eagles, that I won't accept

so what are you going to do if you don't accept? ask CSKA to stop paying his tens of thousands per month salary because he can't count the money without your help?

Chief! I didnt have to ask CSKA to do anything. They sold his asssss for a profit and Leicester has been regretting that move since day 1! Musa is now a worthless benchwarmer and as expected, came back to the National Team to bring pain and anguish to Nigerians again. :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

I think fans do not realise how scarily good someone has to be to make it as a pro. The comments on this article make that clear:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/th ... ootballers
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

wiseone wrote:I think fans do not realise how scarily good someone has to be to make it as a pro. The comments on this article make that clear:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/th ... ootballers
Lol, although some footballers do seem kinda dumb but anybody that is playing even D3 in the EPL for example is a serious baller. Sometimes we need to give them props.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

There was one guy who commented on that article, and said that there was a player at his school who was the best player by a mile. He said the player was just impossibly fast, skillful, intelligent and talented. No other players could get near him. Everyone just assumed that the guy would go on to become a world class pro. The guy he was describing is Paul McShane (who currently plays for Reading in the Championship). If a player rated as a phenomenon at youth level can only become an average Div 2 player - it really puts into perspective how scarily good the top flight players are.

Not everyone has the mental strength to apply their talent on demand every week, train 5 days a week, do 5 mile runs in the freezing cold rain, or snow, avoid alcohol and fast food for 20 years, and play in front of 50,000 crazed people screaming insults at you, your wife, kids, and mother non-stop, while delaying surgery for a bad injury by having cortisone injections to cope with the pain.

These guys are cutthroat.
airwolex wrote: Lol, although some footballers do seem kinda dumb but anybody that is playing even D3 in the EPL for example is a serious baller. Sometimes we need to give them props.
Chimex101
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimex101 »

I wonder why an IQ standard test wasn't conducted on some members of these forum before letting them in, how someone with a functional brain will disparage a player's career and personal life because he doesn't like his style of play just shows how low this scum of the earth could go...at least Musa rakes in enough money that can feed you, what a classless scumbag.
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

I didn't see this thread the first time. I don't think danfo driversaid anything wrong; he was harsh, but honest.

Some footballers sometimes drive you crazy, perhaps Musa does this to danfo most of the time the one watches the other. I think Musa's problem is that he thinks speed first, and sometimes, only. It would be fascinating to play him in a defensive role, like Moses currently, so he can gain the discipline of observing a game before trying to carry it, or being carried away by trying to score.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

When I made this thread, many people came out twerking and weeping at the same time!

Like I said, Nigeria is "blessed" with moronic dumb dead brained players! Look at simon moses today, he dribbles an opponent once, has a chance to pass, but refuses. Instead, he dribbles the opponent again and again until he is closed down by 3 other opponents.

Then you have Musa. That brain dead dunce came into the pitch and chose to keep passing the ball to his opponent :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I will ask again, did Musa marry a second wife because his first wife stopped helping him go potty? and stopped spook feeding him? Dunce!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

:lol:
wiseone wrote:There was one guy who commented on that article, and said that there was a player at his school who was the best player by a mile. He said the player was just impossibly fast, skillful, intelligent and talented. No other players could get near him. Everyone just assumed that the guy would go on to become a world class pro. The guy he was describing is Paul McShane (who currently plays for Reading in the Championship). If a player rated as a phenomenon at youth level can only become an average Div 2 player - it really puts into perspective how scarily good the top flight players are.

Not everyone has the mental strength to apply their talent on demand every week, train 5 days a week, do 5 mile runs in the freezing cold rain, or snow, avoid alcohol and fast food for 20 years, and play in front of 50,000 crazed people screaming insults at you, your wife, kids, and mother non-stop, while delaying surgery for a bad injury by having cortisone injections to cope with the pain.

airwolex wrote: Lol, although some footballers do seem kinda dumb but anybody that is playing even D3 in the EPL for example is a serious baller. Sometimes we need to give them props.
:lol: Ehem depends on the school the guy went to you know?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote::lol:
wiseone wrote:There was one guy who commented on that article, and said that there was a player at his school who was the best player by a mile. He said the player was just impossibly fast, skillful, intelligent and talented. No other players could get near him. Everyone just assumed that the guy would go on to become a world class pro. The guy he was describing is Paul McShane (who currently plays for Reading in the Championship). If a player rated as a phenomenon at youth level can only become an average Div 2 player - it really puts into perspective how scarily good the top flight players are.

:lol: Ehem depends on the school the guy went to you know?

Maybe na Government College, Ubiaja. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Mourinho:

Ander Herrera is one of the most intelligent players I have ever worked with. In the final against Ajax, I made it clear that during corner kicks, Mkhytaryan should stay at the edge of the box, because with his speed, if Ajax tried to start a counter attack, Mkhytaryan can stop the counter attack. At some point, I noticed that during corner kicks Mkhytaryan was standing by the goal keeper and Herrera was taking the position at the edge of the box. I was very frustrated by this and ordered them to change to what I had stated. Herrera told me that he made the decision to switch with Mkhytaryan because Mkhytaryan had gotten a yellow card earlier and if the counter was too swift, there was a good chance Mkhytaryan will either not be able to stop it, or he will get a second yellow. I didnt even recognize this, no one did on the bench or on the pitch, but Herrera recognized it and was thinking ahead.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Intelligence! if it was Musa or Simon or Victor moses, the dunces will still stand by the box and get a second yellow card. Idi..ots!
ume-ugo
Egg
Egg

Post by ume-ugo »

This is a very shameful thread.

Idk if the OP realizes that at all - some folks just lack good judgement and have to be spoon fed/force-fed with insight until they know what constitutes 'crossing the line'. Such as this tasteless thread.
Iron mustu obey!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

When I opened this thread some people were crying! Others twerked and twerked in pain and anguish, like I had eaten their nasco wafers! useless people! :roll:

Our best player, Moses, is a certified moron who thinks with his limb, because he has no brain. Our entire team plays like a primary 5 team in a play ground. Here you are? Shey you see am? :curse:
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Its far easier to sit at the peanut gallery hurling insults at players than actually suiting up and representing your country in front of millions
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

akamoke wrote:Its far easier to sit at the peanut gallery hurling insults at players than actually suiting up and representing your country in front of millions
And it is far easier for your rotten mouth to smell like a dead carcass when you refuse to brush your teeth. fook off!
dhoney
Egg
Egg

Post by dhoney »

metalalloy wrote:Smh...
Omo...dis one pass kolo. Words fail me... :roll:

@danfo driver, maybe you may have put in a more respectful way but the way you unleash on Musa and calling them names no cool at all bro.

But on a serious note..you are at times forced to ask if some of these players that drink and eat football everyday of their lives, why they make some basic mistakes or decisions ?..It`s really a head-scratcher sha
And Jesus said to the only leper that came back to thank Him after He healed ten.... "Chai....na only you waka come?".
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

danfo driver wrote:Exactly! This is why I have come humbly to ask Oloye, as he knew these guys personally. He can confirm that they reserve thdur dumbness specifically for football, is they can bring pain and anguish to Nigerians, but when its time to count money or toast woman, they are next to Einstein.

Nigerians deserve to know the truth.

If Musa is brain dead and a halfwit in every aspect of his life, I will accept it. But for that thing to reserve his imbecility for my dear super eagles, that I won't accept
...and we most certainly assume you know those 2 players personally too to insinuate the nonsense post.

Too many ffukrs in Nigeria.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

ume-ugo wrote:This is a very shameful thread.

Idk if the OP realizes that at all - some folks just lack good judgement and have to be spoon fed/force-fed with insight until they know what constitutes 'crossing the line'. Such as this tasteless thread.
...in Nigeria, among Nigerians, the so called chiefs and thieves don't know what is to cross the line, and if they do, they are not bound by it.
Follow the most stupid threads on this forum, are always opened by the aforementioned.
Members of the owners association of CE :laugh:
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

oloye wrote:You play a player to their strength.....if you play Neymar as a defender he will play dumb. I have been saying this for ages....do not give Musa more than he can chew....his club plays to his strength and he rewards them with goals. We do not have a system that allows Musa to thrive,it is that simple.

That said danfo_driver, i appreciate your anger and frustration,but i think you went overboard with the insult,it is not fair. Criticise him but recognise that same player in the course of serving his motherland has brought you joy in the past.

I feel sorry for the way that boy is being misused and placed on the altar where everyone can take cheap shots at him. All i ask our coaches to do for God's sake is to look at the way his club utilises and get results from him and use him likewise. If they cannot accomodate him,they need to recognise this and stop making a fool out of the boy's zeal to serve.
danfo driver,
Did you notice the classy response by Oloye? I've stated repeatedly that your ad hominem attempts on this forum fall flat, yet, you obstinately plod on the road of destruction. I join my voice with the majority. Show some restraint, stop the puerile abuses and insults to contributors and players, then, maybe you'll be taken seriously. It's just football.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

dhoney wrote:
metalalloy wrote:Smh...
Omo...dis one pass kolo. Words fail me... :roll:

@danfo driver, maybe you may have put in a more respectful way but the way you unleash on Musa and calling them names no cool at all bro.

But on a serious note..you are at times forced to ask if some of these players that drink and eat football everyday of their lives, why they make some basic mistakes or decisions ?..It`s really a head-scratcher sha
I am going to say this once, and for the last time!

Like I told Bigpokey, I have the way I support my team. Nigeria is the only team, to which I have an emotional connection. While you gys have Arsenal, Chelsea, Man United and Spurs to scream in pain and anguish for... and while some of you can take 5 days off the forum to weep for Arsenal, I cant! My passion and desire is gingered up ONLY for one team! So, when I am angry, frustrated, humiliated or whatever emotion about MY TEAM, I can unleash in whatever way I desire.

Musa had a fantastic world cup. But it doesnt change my view of him, Moses Simon and Victor Moses.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Obong wrote:
oloye wrote:You play a player to their strength.....if you play Neymar as a defender he will play dumb. I have been saying this for ages....do not give Musa more than he can chew....his club plays to his strength and he rewards them with goals. We do not have a system that allows Musa to thrive,it is that simple.

That said danfo_driver, i appreciate your anger and frustration,but i think you went overboard with the insult,it is not fair. Criticise him but recognise that same player in the course of serving his motherland has brought you joy in the past.

I feel sorry for the way that boy is being misused and placed on the altar where everyone can take cheap shots at him. All i ask our coaches to do for God's sake is to look at the way his club utilises and get results from him and use him likewise. If they cannot accomodate him,they need to recognise this and stop making a fool out of the boy's zeal to serve.
danfo driver,
Did you notice the classy response by Oloye? I've stated repeatedly that your ad hominem attempts on this forum fall flat, yet, you obstinately plod on the road of destruction. I join my voice with the majority. Show some restraint, stop the puerile abuses and insults to contributors and players, then, maybe you'll be taken seriously. It's just football.
Oblong Head, Itatex, the ethnic bigot who threw his life on the floor because of the small change his townsman gave him to feed! Please, go and open a thread asking for your crooked client to join the super eagles. The world cup is now over, I guess you are no longer interested in the Super Eagles?? You have no shame! In a sane world, the likes of you will rot in one small cave in your village.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

danfo driver wrote:
akamoke wrote:Its far easier to sit at the peanut gallery hurling insults at players than actually suiting up and representing your country in front of millions
And it is far easier for your rotten mouth to smell like a dead carcass when you refuse to brush your teeth. fook off!
Oooh and colorful language to boot, so much for words of wisdom, rather unoriginal i'd add
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

danfo driver wrote:
Obong wrote:

danfo driver,
Oblong Head, Itatex, the ethnic bigot who threw his life on the floor because of the small change his townsman gave him to feed! Please, go and open a thread asking for your crooked client to join the super eagles. The world cup is now over, I guess you are no longer interested in the Super Eagles?? You have no shame! In a sane world, the likes of you will rot in one small cave in your village.
Go through the responses on this thread AND WEEP. You have zero credibility here. You can take that to the bank! Your psychological problems are best left for doctoral dissertations. SMDH.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"