Acid test for Pep Guardiola next season

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Acid test for Pep Guardiola next season

Post by benteke »

txj wrote:
benteke wrote:
txj wrote:Paul Pogba £89.25m
Henrikh Mkhitaryan £35.70m
Eric Bailly £32.30m
Zlatan Ibrahimovic: 12.5m (Yes, free transfer, but we know nothing is for free! How much is his annual salary? 240k/wk, which is 12.5m)

Total: 169.75
:rotf: Zlatan is free free free, no signing on fee, simply free.

I am surprised how you are clutching straws.

Otherwise you will have to include everyone else's wage bill because they are not playing for FREE :laugh:

* Plus for Pep's signings i took great care to use the lowest figures i could ever spot on the internet because i was expecting trouble on CE :thumbs:
True there is no transfer fee involved, but you compensate for that in salaries. Salaries, as in wages, compensation.... Understand?

That's how 'free transfers' work, bro...

12.5m pa.
NOOOO , you are not wriggling out of this one.

Zero transfer fees for Zlatan.

Otherwise please include the annual wages of everyone else, stop ignoring my simple request :thumbs:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Eric Bailly £32.30m
Zlatan Ibrahimovic: 12.5m (Yes, free transfer, but we know nothing is for free! How much is his annual salary? 240k/wk, which is 12.5m)

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/manchest ... verein/985
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oops i should have checked the thread title

It's like when you mention The Swede and 'they' bring up the Euro 2016 winner

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

benteke wrote: People made some laughing sounds when Real Madrid was splashing over 200 million on players in the 2009-2010 season, that was including 80million Ronaldo.
And they continued to strengthen after that window, and they soon added 2 CL trophies, now no one is laughing, instead people praise the quality of Real Madrid's team.
The same people that will blast an EPL team for trying to do the same .
:D :D
man why do you even bother

just go read the CE posts when Juve paid some insane amount for the player WE refer to as TheReasonForTheSwedeNotWinningWithArgentina

Compare that to United buying Pogba.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Eric Bailly £32.30m

Mkhitaryan is 27 million pounds.

As for your attempt to calculate zlatans wages and add that as a transfer fee :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: you out do yourself everytime. When i think you cannot be more ridiculous and just flat out silly, you just go and do it :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Anyway., United is going to buy Fonte or Fabinho or both, so dont worry, you can add those fees. Lol
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

benteke wrote:
txj wrote:
benteke wrote:
Eric Bailly £32.30m

Otherwise you will have to include everyone else's wage bill because they are not playing for FREE :laugh:

* Plus for Pep's signings i took great care to use the lowest figures i could ever spot on the internet because i was expecting trouble on CE :thumbs:
True there is no transfer fee involved, but you compensate for that in salaries. Salaries, as in wages, compensation.... Understand?

12.5m pa.

Otherwise please include the annual wages of everyone else, stop ignoring my simple request :thumbs:
Are you just meeting TXJ for The first time? The Man is fundamentally dishonest
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

danfo driver wrote:
benteke wrote:
txj wrote:
benteke wrote:
Eric Bailly £32.30m

12.5m pa.

Are you just meeting TXJ for The first time? The Man is fundamentally dishonest

The lad is a legend, i didn't know that annual wages can suddenly turn into a transfer fee, according to Txj logic :rotf:
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

danfo driver wrote:
Eric Bailly £32.30m

Mkhitaryan is 27 million pounds.

As for your attempt to calculate zlatans wages and add that as a transfer fee :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: you out do yourself everytime. When i think you cannot be more ridiculous and just flat out silly, you just go and do it :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Anyway., United is going to buy Fonte or Fabinho or both, so dont worry, you can add those fees. Lol
City will add Bravo, so jury's out :biggrin:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

benteke wrote:
txj wrote:
benteke wrote:
Eric Bailly £32.30m

12.5m pa.

The point that appears lost to you is that there is no such thing as a 'free' transfer...and indeed the fact that no money exchanges hands between the two clubs is often reflected in the wages'

Same for Zlatan at Uniyed; same for Matip at Liverpool.

And yes, we can include wages for everybody (or remove Zlatans' and you are still ahead of City!). That just increases the total expenditure for everybody...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

txj wrote:
benteke wrote:
txj wrote:
benteke wrote:
Eric Bailly £32.30m

12.5m pa.

The point that appears lost to you is that there is no such thing as a 'free' transfer...and indeed the fact that no money exchanges hands between the two clubs is often reflected in the wages'

And yes, we can include wages for everybody (or remove Zlatans' and you are still ahead of City!). That just increases the total expenditure for everybody...

Dude, you still at it !

When you include wages for every single transfer you are working on double the amount for those who were signed on big monies.

For Zlatan iBrahimovic, the transfer money is big fat ZERO, basically we working on half what everyone else is paying in total, according to your flawed logic.

Sheezus :biggrin:

Zlatan came on a free transfer, whereas everyone else was signed for big money or some big fee, you can't argue against that. :laugh:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

benteke wrote:
txj wrote:
benteke wrote:
txj wrote:
benteke wrote:
Eric Bailly £32.30m

12.5m pa.

Dude, you still at it !

When you include wages for every single transfer you are working on double the amount for those who were signed on big monies.

For Zlatan iBrahimovic, the transfer money is big fat ZERO, basically we working on half what everyone else is paying in total, according to your flawed logic.

Zlatan came on a free transfer, whereas everyone else was signed for big money or some big fee, you can't argue against that. :laugh:
You are a pretty slow guy!

In your club's accounting for 2016, there will be a line item for 12.5m for Zlatan. While it may not be under transfers, it will be accounted for...In otherwords, it is not free...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

txj wrote:
benteke wrote:
txj wrote:
benteke wrote:
txj wrote:
benteke wrote:
Eric Bailly £32.30m

12.5m pa.

Dude, you still at it !

You are a pretty slow guy!

In your club's accounting for 2016, there will be a line item for 12.5m for Zlatan. While it may not be under transfers, it will be accounted for...In otherwords, it is not free...
I asked you 2 days ago to include wages for all those signings including Pep's new transfers, and you went silent on that.
Im sure you realised that when we do it that way, the total suddenly jumpss to around 300million for Pep.
For United you only have to include that 12.5million that is exciting you, then we are back to square one, if you know what i mean. :rotf:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

benteke wrote:I asked you 2 days ago to include wages for all those signings including Pep's new transfers, and you went silent on that.
Im sure you realised that when we do it that way, the total suddenly jumpss to around 300million for Pep.
For United you only have to include that 12.5million that is exciting you, then we are back to square one, if you know what i mean. :rotf:

And how much would Manscum's jump to?

benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

txj wrote:
benteke wrote:I asked you 2 days ago to include wages for all those signings including Pep's new transfers, and you went silent on that.

I was helping you to follow your logic, nobody is playing for free, so you can't ignore other signings salaries, and only make an issue about Zlatan's salary.
How can you say Bailly cost 30 million and Zlatan cost 12.5 million ?

On the account books we put a big fat Zero for Zlatan's transfer fee, unlike others where it's 30/40 million odd.

Then obviously everyone singed by every club is paid a wage/salary :biggrin:
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Meanwhile we add Claudio Bravo to City's account books
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

So will Barca do a double over Pep City ?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote:
benteke wrote:
txj wrote:
benteke wrote:
Eric Bailly £32.30m

12.5m pa.

You are being dishonest. Its not every time. For instance, many times, the player just gets a sign on fee.

More so, in this specific case, Zlatan took a pay cut to leave PSG :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

benteke wrote:
txj wrote:

I was helping you to follow your logic, nobody is playing for free, so you can't ignore other signings salaries, and only make an issue about Zlatan's salary.

On the account books we put a big fat Zero for Zlatan's transfer fee, unlike others where it's 30/40 million odd.

Now we are getting your head in the right frame. That's progress....

And when we compute both wages and transfer fees, everybody's totals will of course go up. Including the additional 17m+ that City just logged...

And of course, it would be even more interesting to see how Zlatan's salary compares with young players like Gabriel Jesus and Sane, or Nolitos...

benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

txj wrote:
benteke wrote:
txj wrote:

Now we are getting your head in the right frame. That's progress....

And when we compute both wages and transfer fees, everybody's totals will of course go up. Including the additional 17m+ that City just logged...

And of course, it would be even more interesting to see how Zlatan's salary compares with young players like Gabriel Jesus and Sane, or Nolitos...
My first response to you was very simple and clear, but it's taken this long :biggrin:
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

benteke wrote:
Vincent. wrote:
benteke wrote:Pep has already spent £150 million this season transfer window, more than any other manager
Which players did he buy for £150 million?

John Stones ~£47million
Leroy Sane £37M
Gabriel Jesus £27M
Gundogan £20M
Nolito £13.8M
Marlos Moreno £4.7M
Oleksandr Zinchenko £1.7M
The addition of Claudio Bravo at £17.1million from Barcelona takes Pep's spending to a cool £168million.
Last season City spent £152million on new players.
On paper this was already arguably the best squad in the premier league.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

There is no excuse for Pep not to win the EPL. They have spent heavy!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

benteke wrote:
benteke wrote:
Vincent. wrote:
benteke wrote:Pep has already spent £150 million this season transfer window, more than any other manager
Which players did he buy for £150 million?

John Stones ~£47million
Leroy Sane £37M
Gabriel Jesus £27M
Gundogan £20M
Nolito £13.8M
Marlos Moreno £4.7M
Oleksandr Zinchenko £1.7M
The addition of Claudio Bravo at £17.1million from Barcelona takes Pep's spending to a cool £168million.
Last season City spent £152million on new players.
On paper this was already arguably the best squad in the premier league.
Pep Guardiola, a chequebook manager :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Approximately 200 million euros spent in one summer :clap: :clap:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it is so quiet

no comment from Yu-seless, ChICken or Vincent

Next year Our Pep will spend zero.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Cristao II wrote:There is no excuse for Pep not to win the EPL. They have spent heavy!
With such a squad which has enjoyed all this investment every year, it should be very easy for Pep to apply his so called "exceptional" coaching methods.

Even Manuel Pellegrini walked to the Premier League title in his first season with City.