Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

Acid test for Pep Guardiola next season
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=271417
Page 10 of 15

Author:  tfco [ Fri May 26, 2017 1:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Acid test for Pep Guardiola next season

cic old boy wrote:
Pep's never had a start as good as this in Spain or Germany. Anyway, still early doors.


no one shut the door on you to continue posting in this thread, did they?

Author:  Bigpokey24 [ Fri May 26, 2017 2:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Acid test for Pep Guardiola next season

tfco wrote:
oloye wrote:
Unless disaster strikes....Pep is gonna walk away with the league title.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Robby-oloye did strike

dude you be real troll kai :lol:

Author:  benteke [ Fri May 26, 2017 3:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Acid test for Pep Guardiola next season

Looks like a gigantic clearout is currently in progress at City, Navas, Sagna, Clichy, Caballero, released, and other names like Nolito, Fernando, Mangala may go.

Looks like Pep is getting ready to buy a brand new team

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.telegr ... asing/amp/

Author:  green4life [ Fri May 26, 2017 3:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Acid test for Pep Guardiola next season

benteke wrote:
Looks like a gigantic clearout is currently in progress at City, Navas, Sagna, Clichy, Caballero, released, and other names like Nolito, Fernando, Mangala may go.

Looks like Pep is getting ready to buy a brand new team

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.telegr ... asing/amp/


Looks like Pep wants to buy his way to the title by hook or crook. CIC what say you? Spaz nko? I hope he's OK. :taunt:

Author:  danfo driver [ Fri May 26, 2017 4:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Acid test for Pep Guardiola next season

Bigpokey24 wrote:
tfco wrote:
oloye wrote:
Unless disaster strikes....Pep is gonna walk away with the league title.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Robby-oloye did strike

dude you be real troll kai :lol:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Author:  danfo driver [ Fri May 26, 2017 4:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Acid test for Pep Guardiola next season

green4life wrote:
benteke wrote:
Looks like a gigantic clearout is currently in progress at City, Navas, Sagna, Clichy, Caballero, released, and other names like Nolito, Fernando, Mangala may go.

Looks like Pep is getting ready to buy a brand new team

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.telegr ... asing/amp/


Looks like Pep wants to buy his way to the title by hook or crook. CIC what say you? Spaz nko? I hope he's OK. :taunt:


Checkbook manager! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Author:  green4life [ Fri May 26, 2017 4:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Acid test for Pep Guardiola next season

danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
benteke wrote:
Looks like a gigantic clearout is currently in progress at City, Navas, Sagna, Clichy, Caballero, released, and other names like Nolito, Fernando, Mangala may go.

Looks like Pep is getting ready to buy a brand new team

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.telegr ... asing/amp/


Looks like Pep wants to buy his way to the title by hook or crook. CIC what say you? Spaz nko? I hope he's OK. :taunt:


Checkbook manager! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


No mind am. Water done pass garri :rotf:

Author:  Bigpokey24 [ Fri May 26, 2017 4:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Acid test for Pep Guardiola next season

bobo don already spend 40 milla on Silva :lol:

Author:  danfo driver [ Fri May 26, 2017 5:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Acid test for Pep Guardiola next season

Bigpokey24 wrote:
bobo don already spend 40 milla on Silva :lol:



OH BOY! 60 MILLION!!!

Author:  danfo driver [ Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Acid test for Pep Guardiola next season

Aubameyang is Next
https://twitter.com/SkySportsNewsHQ/sta ... 6074806272


Checkbook Manager :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Author:  airwolex [ Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Acid test for Pep Guardiola next season

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Checkbook Manager!!

Author:  Samora Machel [ Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Acid test for Pep Guardiola next season

airwolex wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Checkbook Manager!!



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Author:  oloye [ Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Acid test for Pep Guardiola next season

Make una leave Pepe alone abeg. Bia biko tfco abi wetin be ya name...did disaster not strike Pepe? Bravo and Stones were two disasters that struck my prediction down :lol:

Author:  niyi [ Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Acid test for Pep Guardiola next season

Chai... he's about to buy Alves too... $8 million + wages probably higher than both Sagna and Zabaleta who were released. Is Alves really a defensive upgrade over Sagna?

Author:  Bigpokey24 [ Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Acid test for Pep Guardiola next season

the guy wins with only top players..kai what a waste

Author:  tfco [ Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Acid test for Pep Guardiola next season

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Harnessing the talents from that famed City Academy

Author:  spastic [ Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Acid test for Pep Guardiola next season

I see the anti-Pep crew are in full flare:

Anyway, haters gonna hate. Cant wait for next season.

Sanchez
Walker
Dani Alves
Mendy
Bertrand
Bernardo Silva*
Ederson Moraes*


2 acquisitions done, 5 more to go. And for what its worth, the purchases are really an attempt to Challenge for Champs League. Not the league. We failed to achieve our goal of winning the league last year. but the problems were easy to spot:

Worst save per goal ratio in league
2nd worst save ratio by a goalie in the league- simply put Bravo lost form this year. had we had the save ratio of a mid-table keeper, we'd have finish a point behind Chelsea. the acquisition of Moraes should fix that. I worry about his ball skills though.

Aging fullbacks
we went into the season knowing we had a problem at fullback last year, tried to move Kolarov and Zabaleta to Inter and Fernabache respectively, but both deals fell thru. So we couldn't bring in younger fitter fullbacks who fit the mode. fortunately 3 of our 4 over 30 fullbacks were on their last year. So a clear out this season was always on the card. Albeit I am not impressed with the interests I am seeing. Walker is Ok. I'd have gone for Benjamin Henrichs, Ricardo Perreira or Nelson Seemed myself. Dani Alves is a Champions League and "he knows how I think" link. As an ageist myself, I am strictly anti buying players over.30. I think its a risk and they are often worse for moving. Besides it is easier to play in Italy where the game is slow as hell.Past their prime players can look mint playing in Italy.

At LB I'd have considered Alex Grimaldi, and Jonas Hector over Mendy, I am nt a big fan of average technical player, I think Mendy is not that technically sound. He is an attacking force , a physical specimen and probably will easily be the best crossing fullback if we get him. But his general football intelligence and tactical wawareness needs a lot of work. Betrand might actually be the safest of all 4 interests. An all round good player who isn't exceptional at anything.

I think solving there weakness at keeper and fullback should put us right there at the end of the coming season challenging Tottenham and Liverpool for the Title. If Chelsea sort tut there striker issue, they may be in it too. But I genuinely think its a 3 way race, especially if we are able to make the Sanchez deal happen. As that move will automatically end Arsenal's chances.


Anyway, just popping in to see the guys :D

Author:  King Futcha [ Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Acid test for Pep Guardiola next season

We can't for 'your club' to start off hot next season, you to brag, them to collapse, you to dissapear.

Author:  spastic [ Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Acid test for Pep Guardiola next season

King Futcha wrote:
We can't for 'your club' to start off hot next season, you to brag, them to collapse, you to dissapear.

You've got me confused. I didn't brag at all. But if our team is set this summer, ill be excited.

Not a fan of some of our links, but Bernado Silva and Ederson Moraes is liquid gold!

Not so excited about the fullback links. But if we can top off the fullback acquisitions with Sanchez or Mbappe. Then fosho, I think we'll be in it on final day of the league and an outside chance to make the CL finals.

Author:  danfo driver [ Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Acid test for Pep Guardiola next season

King Futcha wrote:
We can't for 'your club' to start off hot next season, you to brag, them to collapse, you to dissapear.



The boy is a coward :lol: :oops: :oops:

Author:  danfo driver [ Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Acid test for Pep Guardiola next season

spastic wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
We can't for 'your club' to start off hot next season, you to brag, them to collapse, you to dissapear.

You've got me confused. I didn't brag at all. But if our team is set this summer, ill be excited.

Not a fan of some of our links, but Bernado Silva and Ederson Moraes is liquid gold!

Not so excited about the fullback links. But if we can top off the fullback acquisitions with Sanchez or Mbappe. Then fosho, I think we'll be in it on final day of the league and an outside chance to make the CL finals.


Na real liquid gold. Last year Sane, nolito and the others were all involved in a revolution, this year, its liquid gold. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Eziokwu! :rotf:

Author:  spastic [ Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Acid test for Pep Guardiola next season

danfo driver wrote:
spastic wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
We can't for 'your club' to start off hot next season, you to brag, them to collapse, you to dissapear.

You've got me confused. I didn't brag at all. But if our team is set this summer, ill be excited.

Not a fan of some of our links, but Bernado Silva and Ederson Moraes is liquid gold!

Not so excited about the fullback links. But if we can top off the fullback acquisitions with Sanchez or Mbappe. Then fosho, I think we'll be in it on final day of the league and an outside chance to make the CL finals.


Na real liquid gold. Last year Sane, nolito and the others were all involved in a revolution, this year, its liquid gold. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Eziokwu! :rotf:
Revolution will happen with or without your belief. So lie to yourself if you must. That one na your problem.

Author:  Cristao II [ Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Acid test for Pep Guardiola next season

spastic wrote:
I see the anti-Pep crew are in full flare:

Anyway, haters gonna hate. Cant wait for next season.

Sanchez
Walker
Dani Alves
Mendy
Bertrand
Bernardo Silva*
Ederson Moraes*


2 acquisitions done, 5 more to go. And for what its worth, the purchases are really an attempt to Challenge for Champs League. Not the league. We failed to achieve our goal of winning the league last year. but the problems were easy to spot:

Worst save per goal ratio in league
2nd worst save ratio by a goalie in the league- simply put Bravo lost form this year. had we had the save ratio of a mid-table keeper, we'd have finish a point behind Chelsea. the acquisition of Moraes should fix that. I worry about his ball skills though.

Aging fullbacks
we went into the season knowing we had a problem at fullback last year, tried to move Kolarov and Zabaleta to Inter and Fernabache respectively, but both deals fell thru. So we couldn't bring in younger fitter fullbacks who fit the mode. fortunately 3 of our 4 over 30 fullbacks were on their last year. So a clear out this season was always on the card. Albeit I am not impressed with the interests I am seeing. Walker is Ok. I'd have gone for Benjamin Henrichs, Ricardo Perreira or Nelson Seemed myself. Dani Alves is a Champions League and "he knows how I think" link. As an ageist myself, I am strictly anti buying players over.30. I think its a risk and they are often worse for moving. Besides it is easier to play in Italy where the game is slow as hell.Past their prime players can look mint playing in Italy.

At LB I'd have considered Alex Grimaldi, and Jonas Hector over Mendy, I am nt a big fan of average technical player, I think Mendy is not that technically sound. He is an attacking force , a physical specimen and probably will easily be the best crossing fullback if we get him. But his general football intelligence and tactical wawareness needs a lot of work. Betrand might actually be the safest of all 4 interests. An all round good player who isn't exceptional at anything.

I think solving there weakness at keeper and fullback should put us right there at the end of the coming season challenging Tottenham and Liverpool for the Title. If Chelsea sort tut there striker issue, they may be in it too. But I genuinely think its a 3 way race, especially if we are able to make the Sanchez deal happen. As that move will automatically end Arsenal's chances.

Anyway, just popping in to see the guys :D



**shakes head**

It doesnt take skill to spend the most money to buy as many world class players as one can buy. People do it regularly on FIFA, PES and Football Manager. Let Pep develop a player to success. Man City's academy has been expensively put together.

Page 10 of 15 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/