Azubuike Okechukwu (U23 Captain) Highlights

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Azubuike Okechukwu (U23 Captain) Highlights

Post by maceo4 »

john12 wrote:Smartbrother, etebo wasn’t rohr first choice at SE when he was playing at Portugal league. However, since his switch to LaLiga and consistent top notch performances week in and out, I believe that etebo dethroned Onazi from that starting Xi. The only issue with etebo was that rohr considered him as a possible replacement for Mikel (Am) than a CM. However, his new club has shown rohr the blueprint on utilizing etebo, rohr has observed. Ndidi suffered the same fate when he was at Belgium league.
We don't really know until we see Rohr use them like this. No one thought Joel would start over Onazi, so can't say Etebo is in line to start.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

john12 wrote:Smartbrother, etebo wasn’t rohr first choice at SE when he was playing at Portugal league. However, since his switch to LaLiga and consistent top notch performances week in and out, I believe that etebo dethroned Onazi from that starting Xi. The only issue with etebo was that rohr considered him as a possible replacement for Mikel (Am) than a CM. However, his new club has shown rohr the blueprint on utilizing etebo, rohr has observed. Ndidi suffered the same fate when he was at Belgium league.
Not sure about that agent John
Looks like onazi is rohrs holding midfielder
God will help us sha
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Gotti wrote:The lad remains a baller... :thumb:
My client.

He is on the list. :thumbs:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

John,
When did Etebo displace Onazi? I would prefer Etebo to Onazi in that CM position but ever since Etebo moved to Las Palmas, he has not played any game for SE oooooo