The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Post by kajifu »

Gooner1 wrote:...so Wenger has put a price tag on Sanchez £50 million...
1.......que PapaK.... :)
Wenger should put 100m price tag on him.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

That means he wants to sell quick quick. Chelsea will pay that money and won't even know they spent anything sef.

You will see him smiling and shaking hands with Conte, while telling him what an awesome player he just sold to Chelsea.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kajifu wrote:
Wenger should put 100m price tag on him.
for a guy who has 1 year left? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Like Van Kpesi, you guys will be lucky to get 24 million. :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

That means he wants to sell quick quick. Chelsea will pay that money and won't even know they spent anything sef.

You will see him smiling and shaking hands with Conte, while telling him what an awesome player he just sold to Chelsea.
I was at West London on Monday to pick up some akamu and I realized that the sun wasnt shining in that area. So, if Sanchez decides to go to Chelsea, then he has gone were the sun dont shine! We will not be bullied by any player or any club. The Arsenal has always survived and thrived. Henry, Vieira, Nasri, Odebayor, Cole, Petit, Overmars, Anelka, and all other players left and we still won the Emirates Cup 3 times in a row. Sanchez is already a cancer in the squad, and his success is all down to wenger. We all know that Wenger was the first coach in the history of football to move Sanchez into the center forward position. Something that will not happen at Chelsea, and then we can see how average this trouble maker is.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

[/video]
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

I was at West London on Monday to pick up some akamu and I realized that the sun wasnt shining in that area. So, if Sanchez decides to go to Chelsea, then he has gone were the sun dont shine! We will not be bullied by any player or any club. The Arsenal has always survived and thrived. Henry, Vieira, Nasri, Odebayor, Cole, Petit, Overmars, Anelka, and all other players left and we still won the Emirates Cup 3 times in a row. Sanchez is already a cancer in the squad, and his success is all down to wenger. We all know that Wenger was the first coach in the history of football to move Sanchez into the center forward position. Something that will not happen at Chelsea, and then we can see how average this trouble maker is.
Please stop it,the way you praise Wenger even though its a joke but please we have read so many such stories and hype from yash lickers of Wenger.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

paj wrote:[/video]
Trust me if its not something like 45-70 million,Wenger will not last a day fans will move him from emirate by force.
I will see juju man to make him go mad,i mean Wenger should go mad infront of fans at the stadium moving his clothes off.
Well Hazard should be part of the deal with kante
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

kajifu wrote:
paj wrote:[/video]
Trust me if its not something like 45-70 million,Wenger will not last a day fans will move him from emirate by force.
I will see juju man to make him go mad,i mean Wenger should go mad infront of fans at the stadium moving his clothes off.
Well Hazard should be part of the deal with kante
...and he thinks Wenger na the one who's gone mad :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Oscar money + change.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Vultures circle where there is a carcass
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

This morning I spoke with a couple of true Gooners and we all agreed that Sanchez's recent comments just shows you that this is a player who is not a true Gooner. This is a player who has caused a lot of problems in the club this past two seasons and Arsene has stood by him. Even when one other player grabbed him by the throat and had to be restrained, Arsene stood up and walked to the side of Sanchez and stood there. He stood by him. Yet, Alexis has been causing problems in the club. We at the North bank do not suffer fools lightly, and I remember 6 weeks ago, I shouted across to the field, telling sanchez exactly that! Sanchez looked at me and and I could tell that this was a demon in front of us. The club has stood for more than 100 years and I have been a card carrying member for more than 25 years. We will not allow one bad egg to spoil out club. I am going to the City game and I am going to personally fly a plane over the stadium telling Alexis what we true Gooners think of him.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

so, Barca has had talks with bellerin's agent and he is their priority for their right back position.

With whom will Arsenal replace Bellerin?
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

We got plenty of Bellerins in our youth teams.
No worries, we will be all right.
danfo driver wrote:so, Barca has had talks with bellerin's agent and he is their priority for their right back position.
With whom will Arsenal replace Bellerin?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Alexis:
"I am happy in London and hope to finish my contract there.

"I'd like to stay in the city but with a team that is winning things, that has a winning mentality.

"I'm 28 years old, I still have a lot of years ahead of me. I am a player who looks after himself.''
Hello Chelsea :rotf:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

platinum wrote:Alexis:

"I'd like to stay in the city but with a team that is winning things, that has a winning mentality.

"I'm 28 years old, I still have a lot of years ahead of me. I am a player who looks after himself.''
Kai...Wenger and Waffi don reduce us to dorty...

Waffi will come and tell us that we don't need ambitious players like Sanchez, but good, obedient boys like Gibbs, Ramsey, etc
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Waffi will come and tell us that we don't need ambitious players like Sanchez, but good, obedient boys like Gibbs, Ramsey, etc
He has been misquoted. I have read very good reports from top quality newspapers and journalists that he has been misquoted and the response put out of context. Here is my opinion on him and it will be no surprise to you.

Sanchez also said he takes care of number one. Which is fair enough. As a footballer, you must take care of yourself. So, Arsenal match or better the best offer on the table, he stays. But, personally, I hope Arsenal do not, because I want him out. I hope we get a player who is not a pillock, but is as good as him.

As you know, I called him out here last season, I called him out way before any journalist or newspaper. But I do not blame Sanchez, I blame the club. They have put themselves in a place where he can now hold them to ransome. I blame those who have allowed him run his contract down, last summer was when to sell but they did not.

Arsenal are having the worst run for 20 years, we need all to pull together, you cannot have a key players going public and undermining team mates and club. As a Gooner, I regard that as unprofessional and disrespectful if any member of staff is expressing a public desire to leave. This is not the time for that. Now is about unity, harmony, spirit and fight? We must be as one.

Just my opinion.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

The say i see it:

Arsenal was there before all these players and Arsenal will be there way after they leave.

I like Sanchez but Arsenal will do well with or without him. FACT!!!.
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

He has been misquoted. I have read very good reports from top quality newspapers and journalists that he has been misquoted and the response put out of context. Here is my opinion on him and it will be no surprise to you.

Sanchez also said he takes care of number one. Which is fair enough. As a footballer, you must take care of yourself. So, Arsenal match or better the best offer on the table, he stays. But, personally, I hope Arsenal do not, because I want him out. I hope we get a player who is not a pillock, but is as good as him.

As you know, I called him out here last season, I called him out way before any journalist or newspaper. But I do not blame Sanchez, I blame the club. They have put themselves in a place where he can now hold them to ransome. I blame those who have allowed him run his contract down, last summer was when to sell but they did not.

Arsenal are having the worst run for 20 years, we need all to pull together, you cannot have a key players going public and undermining team mates and club. As a Gooner, I regard that as unprofessional and disrespectful if any member of staff is expressing a public desire to leave. This is not the time for that. Now is about unity, harmony, spirit and fight? We must be as one.

Just my opinion.
The more things change the more they stay the same at Arsenal . The time to have extended Sanchez was after his first season where they could have signed him at 200k with a five year deal, just like they did for that hopeless Welsh fraud after his three month fluke :curse: .

It is what it is ... I'm now emotionally detached from Arsenal and just expecting the worst . Wenger just never learns and I share the frustration of those who see the same mistakes being repeated over and over again and seeing us never taking a decisive step forward in the last three seasons with so much at stake .

I dey cringe thinking of the potential carnage of this summer if things don't improve rapidly :scared:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Just my opinion.
Sanchez is a consummate professional, a winner with a wining mentality......
From the get go he endured himself to the fans because of his 'never say die' attitude on the pitch...
I remember his 2nd game where he was chasing and harassing while his colleagues were just trotting around marking space....
The look on his face was priceless.....then I knew he would not stick around in whereby the whole mentality of the club is just to do enough to appease all concerned....and here we are....
I am disappointed with your comments, you are calling the player out, but in no way are you asking the fundamental questions...
why is he leaving? Money is a factor yes.....but he feels he is around mediocrity, and that is a trait that can creep upon you without you knowing consciously...
There are several senior team members that need to be 'called out' but you remain silent because they tow 'the line', they fit the arsene model.....
The club, board + Wenger must take full responsibility of failures @ the club.......we have regressed
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Just my opinion.
Was it Sanchez who leaked the infighting rumors to the media and if not what about that person?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

The problem I see in this club is Wenger,you can not coach and run the club as director of football,doing everything and has totally control how the club is run with no accountability.
How anyone blame Sanchez is shocking,until the club change direction same mistake will be make every year.
When a winner say he will like to stay with a team that is winning things,you have to ask yourself is our club a winning club for big trophies?No that is Fact.
Is money the reason we can not compete and win no that is Fact.Do we need to change personal to win from coach and players?Yes that is Fact.
Is it a crime for a player to want to go to a winning team?No.
Why anyone will not blame Wenger but want Sachez gone but Wenger stay as a coach?Do we look like we can win or compete for any major competition with current condition no.
Van Persie leave because of this same rubbish the club try to play smart not invest to win,we call him Judas,tomorrow it will be Sachez we will call Judas part two.Always the players and fans fault not Wenger,board and Wenger loyalist.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Just my opinion.
So in a nutshell, Sanchez is to blame for Arsenal's problems....
AFCON 2019 sweet o

bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

"Arsenal would be leading the EPL, if Sanchez wasn't playing. " - sign the Jim Rome Show ...