The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
bk-one
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Post by bk-one »

Nkume wrote:My summer wish Killian Mbappe! The boy just wants to play, and Wenger needs to convince him that he will play until his legs fall at Arsenal.

Not when that leech is still the owner
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

oloye wrote:
Coach wrote:@Oloye, With a recession looming once the Brexit moves in for the kill, could this all have been a deliberate plan to allow for a smooth transition from EU membership to Rule Britannia for Beloved's brood? Truly masterful and needless to say, no one saw it coming. It gets better, ordered another round...should UEFA issue sterner mandate on the fielding of non-EU players, the Jenkinsons, Ramseys, Lil Princes, Theos et al should see Beloved meeting her quota without difficulty. All tied down to lengthy contracts, coincidence or absolute genius? Could it be that they knew this was all to come and in finishing 18 points adrift, deliberately, have safeguarded the sovereignty of the pound for years to come.
:D :D This is what the average Arsenal fans cannot understand my coachito, it takes an accounting mind like waffi to grasp this immense benefit and wonderful job the prof is doing at Arsenal :lol:

Wenger...what a brilliant mind, he already knew the fans would be hit financially by brexit, so he dropped them out of the top 4 so that the club fans would enjoy reduced ticket price. What a clever prof.
Ingenious. And with qualification starting bright and early, family holidays can be tied into the first round of games in Uzbekistan. Two birds, one stone. No one saw it coming.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
green4life wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
green4life wrote:
bully12 wrote:What is the exact plans of Arsenal for Nwakali ? Are they going to give him a chance to compete for a shirt or loan him out again to one obscure team ? The boy may have to demand transfer from that misery and a miserable team. Surely, he made an egregious mistake signing with them the first place . The earlier he moves far away the better for him.
Had a teen-ager like Mikel gone to Arsenal, it would've been better for his career because Wenger would've inserted him straight into the first team. Chelsea would never give a teen-ager a chance and he'd rot in reserves or head out to endless loans. No way Mikel lasts ten years at Chelsea with the array of world class midfielders he'd compete against.

Regards,
Waffiman :bump:
Look who is talking. What has Chelski done with their youth players. When it comes to youth? What happened to Omeuro who has had more loan clubs than hot dinners? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Your hypocrisy is an embarrassment. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Chelsea has done more and won more with their Nigerian youth players than Arsenal has with Nigerian youths in the history of football. That's a fact. Also, Mikel alone has won more at Chelsea than your collective youth players have won over the last 20+ years. Another painful fact for you. :taunt:

That said, thanks for handing us two arsenal youths products in Ashley Cole and Fabregas. We used them to sort out our winning requirements to keep the trophy haul continually rolling through the conveyor belt en route to the cabinet at the bridge. And those two won way more at Chelsea than they could ever dream of winning at Arsenal. Another fact your your arse. See ya! :taunt:
Win!!!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Chelski bought more is what has happened. Arsenal win, Chelski buys. Thanks to Sugar Daddy Roman and his over £2bn gift on transfers and wages. ManU wins things, Arsenal wins things. Chelsea stopped winning since Roman came in and they won the lottery. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Oh! This is an Arsenal thread. I have exposed your hypocrisy and will not let you change the subject. :oops: :oops: :oops:

What you won (1 league title) and what Roman bought in Leagues titles, Arsenal won 69 years ago. 20 years of Roman is convenient for a club with no history. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Roman will not live forever, enjoy it while it last. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
titles are won.......no one cares about how it was won.......

...and if AFC went the way of chelshite and were winning trophies, you will not be saying that you are unhappy because AFC 'bought' their trophies......give me a break
Speak for yourself. You may have no scruples with your love for a Russian gangster, but I know a large section of Arsenal supporters have scruples and believe in the heritage and traditions of the football club.

Arsenal's history and tradition are very important to its supporters, you may not know this because you are obviously ignorant of this fact but do not for a second think you speak for a large section of the Arsenal support on this subject. Go do your homework and learn more about the club you support. It helps.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
you are clinging on to a notion that is long dead and buried in todays global economy.......sorry waffi, but that talk about tradition and history is secondary in the 21st century.......adapt or die is the order of the day.......
the only thing constant in this life is change, and AFC has changed over the years......
tradition & history are words used by those who have their own agenda....... AFC supporters pay the most in the world for a good go @ title glory not history and tradition?:laugh: :laugh:

.....and you are one to talk about scruples..........follow your hard earned money and you will find it goes from you to the emirates, to kroneke, to trumps campaign fund......... :ohmy:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Komani wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Europa League equals cheaper ST tickets. HURRAAYYYYYY!!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

They have cut over £200 off my ST. It is now less than £800 for the same number of games as in the CL. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Basically, my ST price means I get to pay £31 per game at the Emirates next. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Way less than What Chelski and Spuds paid in similar and less positions but the club will not get the credit. Instead you will still the rubbish about the most expensive tickets from ignorant kind people who have never paid a time for a ticket. Fark them all. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

The downside, does this mean we may lose players? I fear the worst but I understand. We must move uncommitted players on. They cost us CL football in the first place.
I agree that the useless media will be silent on the cheaper tickets ... but who are the players to be lost?

Ramshyt
Giroud
Droopy
Xhacrap
Mertesacker

Yeah they can all go :rotf:
Xhaka and Ramsey have shown they can be good in the correct system. Wenger should be blamed for buying Xhaka and not knowing how to use him. The imbe thought he was a box to box player till he finally admitted he was a deep lying playmaker. Keep Xhaka and Ramsey and get another CM. Naby Keita, Paredes or even Brozovic would do.

People like you and Wenger are the problem ..:. You keep using the same proven losers over and over again and keep expecting a different result ... oya carry on :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Europa League equals cheaper ST tickets. HURRAAYYYYYY!!!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

They have cut over £200 off my ST. It is now less than £800 for the same number of games as in the CL. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Basically, my ST price means I get to pay £31 per game at the Emirates next. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: Way less than What Chelski and Spuds paid in similar and less positions but the club will not get the credit. Instead you will still the rubbish about the most expensive tickets from ignorant kind people who have never paid a time for a ticket. Fark them all. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

The downside, does this mean we may lose players? I fear the worst but I understand. We must move uncommitted players on. They cost us CL football in the first place.
I agree that the useless media will be silent on the cheaper tickets ... but who are the players to be lost?

Ramshyt
Giroud
Droopy
Xhacrap
Mertesacker

Let me get this straight so I don't misunderstand, you both re of want Arsenal to get credit for cutting ticket prices (widely adjudged to be the highest despite poor returns) after their worst finish in twenty years and failed to make the champs league?

Is that it? :?

You are dumber than a bag of rocks and nothing of value except trolling ode ... read it slowly and use that waste of space between your big ears
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Ramshyt
Giroud
Droopy
Xhacrap
Mertesacker

My bro, things are tricky at Aarsenal. Right now, the future is uncertain, very uncertain. Even the reduction in ST prices has led to more speculation because many just do not see a shark like Kroenke lowering ST prices especially with a 15 year Waiting List.

I doubt from what I know that Kroenke will ever sell to Usmanov. However, despite public denials, I am convinced from all the signs that Kroenke wants to cash in and run away before the fans disgrace him and his family completely. Kroenke's son was present at the Emirates on Sunday, I am convinced he would not have been easy with the protests directed at his dad and him. He experienced for the 1st time what support means in England and it is nothing like the Franchise system they know in America. Usmanov, who was present would have loved it, but he will be a fool if he thinks the fans in majority want him.

For me, there is a great chance Arsenal majority share holding and control changes hands. The FT has said as much and there are strong rumours of the Emirates group concerned with protecting its position within the club being the front runners right now.

So, could the possibility of new ownership be responsible for Wenger's contract situation? I get this feeling it has a huge part in all of this because we now know this matter of shares sale has been around for over 8 months. If we get a new owner, do they want Wenger or will they want their man? If they want Wenger, will he be the all powerful boss he wants to be? Could it be that the players know something about Wenger and ownership that may have led to an upturn on the pitch?

Look, all we can do is speculate. Things like this are kept really secret for obvious reasons and for me, Usmanov coming out seems to be a clear sign of a very frustrated man who is being snubbed and treated like a bit part player in all of this shenanigans.

Aniks my bro, if Kroenke owns this club in August and we have lost Sanchez and Ozil, without significant investment in the summer. There will be bedlam at the Emirates, Kroenke and his family will need police protection, and if Wenger tries to defend them, he too will need police protection. If I show you posts from my Whatssap group, you will be shocked at the strength of feeling the fans have against Kroenke.

All season I wondered why the fans did not force Wenger out, but the final day of the season when I expected it, Wenger was once again left alone. Then I saw the banners and heard the chants from a large section, they were not the majority but this was not the 100 to 200 protesters you get against Wenger. This was in the thousands. The supporters knew who they wanted out alright and the whole stadium knew it too. When you have numbers like that and when in my section, the supporters I know who love Wenger, but hate Kroenke, joined in the chants which were unsavoury to say the least, I just know it will get worse for the Kroenke's if they do not sell. But I fear this will all play into Usmanov's hands. Why? An insulted Kroenke might just sell to him as a parting gift.

Waffi I hear you but I don't understand all this aggression towards Kroenke. Like Wenger himself said, it was the technical side of the club that let the team down and not the owner.

The failures of the last three seasons have been no one but Wengers fault .... he has shown himself to be out of touch and without the decisive man management skills to select the proper team and bring the best out of them.

Yeah the loss of Santi has been a big blow but the fact that the team has no replacement for him and has to rely on aging player shows how far the team has fallen. All that would do is paper over the cracks in actuality .... if I'm Wenger I would just walk away but he is insanely stubborn and
I'd be shocked if he did so

MLK.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Waffiman wrote:

Chelski bought more is what has happened. Arsenal win, Chelski buys. Thanks to Sugar Daddy Roman and his over £2bn gift on transfers and wages. ManU wins things, Arsenal wins things. Chelsea stopped winning since Roman came in and they won the lottery. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Oh! This is an Arsenal thread. I have exposed your hypocrisy and will not let you change the subject. :oops: :oops: :oops:

What you won (1 league title) and what Roman bought in Leagues titles, Arsenal won 69 years ago. 20 years of Roman is convenient for a club with no history. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Roman will not live forever, enjoy it while it last. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Sadly for you, Chelsea's net spend since Roman took over 14 years ago is 586 million pounds which averages out to around 40 million pounds annually of net spend. In fact this season's net spend is 25 million pounds whereas two season's ago when Jose won it, the net spend was minus 25 million pounds. To put it in perspective, in today's market of mega spending, chelsea's last two league titles arrived at net Zero transfer fee. Now that's what I call proper football accounting: save money and lift trophies. Even your miserly Prof Wenger will smile at that. :taunt:
Blukyt
Egg
Egg

Post by Blukyt »

Nkume wrote:It is clear to me now that Wenger was Sabotaged this season. The board is useless.
Sabo Yaba
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

I have long been arguing that building a stadium at the expense of on-field performace was the wrong move. There are lots of reasons to build a new stadium (most are sentimental), but match-day revenue wasn't one. Long-term, I have always argued that match-day revenue will continue to provide an ever diminishing contribution. Heck, i see a future where we are almost paying people to come to stadium to provide "atmosphere". This your exuberant post is glimpse into that future
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

amafolas wrote:

I have long been arguing that building a stadium at the expense of on-field performace was the wrong move. There are lots of reasons to build a new stadium (most are sentimental), but match-day revenue wasn't one. Long-term, I have always argued that match-day revenue will continue to provide an ever diminishing contribution. Heck, i see a future where we are almost paying people to come to stadium to provide "atmosphere". This your exuberant post is a signal of such future I have long pointed out.
Juventus, Spurs have new stadiums without all the fanfare. West Ham "inherited" one awoof.

I'm surprised the banks didn't insist Spurs hire Wenger before they can loan them money for their stadium. After all that's the condition the natives claimed they gave Arsenal for their own stadium. :)
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

theYemster wrote:
amafolas wrote:

I have long been arguing that building a stadium at the expense of on-field performace was the wrong move. There are lots of reasons to build a new stadium (most are sentimental), but match-day revenue wasn't one. Long-term, I have always argued that match-day revenue will continue to provide an ever diminishing contribution. Heck, i see a future where we are almost paying people to come to stadium to provide "atmosphere". This your exuberant post is a signal of such future I have long pointed out.
Juventus, Spurs have new stadiums without all the fanfare. West Ham "inherited" one awoof.

I'm surprised the banks didn't insist Spurs hire Wenger before they can loan them money for their stadium. After all that's the condition the natives claimed they gave Arsenal for their own stadium. :)
Spurs ke? San Antonio Spurs?
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

bouncino wrote:
theYemster wrote:
amafolas wrote:

Na real wah for Yemisi o :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Last edited by ojafranpa on Tue May 23, 2017 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

bouncino wrote:
theYemster wrote:
amafolas wrote:

Does San Antonio Spurs play in a stadium? And if they do, are they currently building one?

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

green4life wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Sadly for you, Chelsea's net spend since Roman took over 14 years ago is 586 million pounds which averages out to around 40 million pounds annually of net spend. In fact this season's net spend is 25 million pounds whereas two season's ago when Jose won it, the net spend was minus 25 million pounds. To put it in perspective, in today's market of mega spending, chelsea's last two league titles arrived at net Zero transfer fee. Now that's what I call proper football accounting: save money and lift trophies. Even your miserly Prof Wenger will smile at that. :taunt:
Fantasy figures. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go read your club's accounts each year since he took over. Look how much he wrote off. You also forget the wages. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

What did Chelsea win before Roman? What have they bought since Roman. How much did it cost? See what I mean when I talk about winning the lottery? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Enjoy sugar daddy while he is still around.

Oh! Next time, I know you will not dare give me hypocritical lectures about youth players. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

amafolas wrote:

I have long been arguing that building a stadium at the expense of on-field performace was the wrong move. There are lots of reasons to build a new stadium (most are sentimental), but match-day revenue wasn't one. Long-term, I have always argued that match-day revenue will continue to provide an ever diminishing contribution. Heck, i see a future where we are almost paying people to come to stadium to provide "atmosphere". This your exuberant post is glimpse into that future
Stop talking from the crack of your arse. I went to Highbury, and I now go to the Emirates. If you had match day experiences like I have for over 20 years, you will not write the BS you just wrote above.

Arsenal's match day revenue is a significant part of their revenue. What is key is, come June, the club will have receipts of about £70m, they can then start planning on the basis of that cash.

When you make the statement you make above, I am left wondering if you really understand what you are on about at any level. How can you dismiss income of £100m plus? Saying it will continue to provide an ever diminishing contribution? For who? The supporters who pay to go, or the club?
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

theYemster wrote:
amafolas wrote:

You're comparing 2005 to 2017???

You're a moron for real .... abeg go and shattap :rotf:

MLK.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:
amafolas wrote:

Wenger's EPL wins from the 90s, those aren't too old for you to compare to coaches that are currently winning today, but this is? Ode!

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Waffiman wrote:
amafolas wrote:

Stop talking from the crack of your arse. I went to Highbury, and I now go to the Emirates. If you had match day experiences like I have for over 20 years, you will not write the BS you just wrote above.

Arsenal's match day revenue is a significant part of their revenue. What is key is, come June, the club will have receipts of about £70m, they can then start planning on the basis of that cash.

When you make the statement you make above, I am left wondering if you really understand what you are on about at any level. How can you dismiss income of £100m plus? Saying it will continue to provide an ever diminishing contribution? For who? The supporters who pay to go, or the club?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Ramshyt
Giroud
Droopy
Xhacrap
Mertesacker

My bro, things are tricky at Aarsenal. Right now, the future is uncertain, very uncertain. Even the reduction in ST prices has led to more speculation because many just do not see a shark like Kroenke lowering ST prices especially with a 15 year Waiting List.

I doubt from what I know that Kroenke will ever sell to Usmanov. However, despite public denials, I am convinced from all the signs that Kroenke wants to cash in and run away before the fans disgrace him and his family completely. Kroenke's son was present at the Emirates on Sunday, I am convinced he would not have been easy with the protests directed at his dad and him. He experienced for the 1st time what support means in England and it is nothing like the Franchise system they know in America. Usmanov, who was present would have loved it, but he will be a fool if he thinks the fans in majority want him.

For me, there is a great chance Arsenal majority share holding and control changes hands. The FT has said as much and there are strong rumours of the Emirates group concerned with protecting its position within the club being the front runners right now.

So, could the possibility of new ownership be responsible for Wenger's contract situation? I get this feeling it has a huge part in all of this because we now know this matter of shares sale has been around for over 8 months. If we get a new owner, do they want Wenger or will they want their man? If they want Wenger, will he be the all powerful boss he wants to be? Could it be that the players know something about Wenger and ownership that may have led to an upturn on the pitch?

Look, all we can do is speculate. Things like this are kept really secret for obvious reasons and for me, Usmanov coming out seems to be a clear sign of a very frustrated man who is being snubbed and treated like a bit part player in all of this shenanigans.

Aniks my bro, if Kroenke owns this club in August and we have lost Sanchez and Ozil, without significant investment in the summer. There will be bedlam at the Emirates, Kroenke and his family will need police protection, and if Wenger tries to defend them, he too will need police protection. If I show you posts from my Whatssap group, you will be shocked at the strength of feeling the fans have against Kroenke.

All season I wondered why the fans did not force Wenger out, but the final day of the season when I expected it, Wenger was once again left alone. Then I saw the banners and heard the chants from a large section, they were not the majority but this was not the 100 to 200 protesters you get against Wenger. This was in the thousands. The supporters knew who they wanted out alright and the whole stadium knew it too. When you have numbers like that and when in my section, the supporters I know who love Wenger, but hate Kroenke, joined in the chants which were unsavoury to say the least, I just know it will get worse for the Kroenke's if they do not sell. But I fear this will all play into Usmanov's hands. Why? An insulted Kroenke might just sell to him as a parting gift.

Waffi I hear you but I don't understand all this aggression towards Kroenke. Like Wenger himself said, it was the technical side of the club that let the team down and not the owner.

The failures of the last three seasons have been no one but Wengers fault
.... he has shown himself to be out of touch and without the decisive man management skills to select the proper team and bring the best out of them.

Yeah the loss of Santi has been a big blow but the fact that the team has no replacement for him and has to rely on aging player shows how far the team has fallen. All that would do is paper over the cracks in actuality .... if I'm Wenger I would just walk away but he is insanely stubborn and
I'd be shocked if he did so
Oga Waffiman, brother Anik ask you question , I beg make you answer am.

Please no vex just give the brother small answer.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:
amafolas wrote:

Wenger's EPL wins from the 90s, those aren't too old for you to compare to coaches that are currently winning today, but this is? Ode!

You are one dumb dog ... so the finances available to EPL teams then and now are the same ???

You fell head first off of the tallest stupid tree and hit every damn branch .... pure and applied Moron :mrgreen: :rotf: STFU and go away ode oshi :rotf:

MLK.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:
amafolas wrote:

You are one dumb dog ... so the finances available to EPL teams then and now are the same ???

You fell head first off of the tallest stupid tree and hit every damn branch .... pure and applied Moron :mrgreen: :rotf: STFU and go away ode oshi :rotf:
Stop switching the goalpost. I'd that's the case, you wanna compare the cost of a stadium in 2005 to 2017? Excuses.

Mugu. Your hero is a fraud and nothing will change that. Now with no UCL he better win the league cos that's the excuse he gave for Leicester and Chelsea. He can play scrubs in the Europa like he used to in the league cup.

Klopp issues you a dirty slap and instead of shutting your big mouth you're still here popping off your ignorance.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:
amafolas wrote:

Stop switching the goalpost. I'd that's the case, you wanna compare the cost of a stadium in 2005 to 2017? Excuses.

Mugu. Your hero is a fraud and nothing will change that. Now with no UCL he better win the league cos that's the excuse he gave for Leicester and Chelsea. He can play scrubs in the Europa like he used to in the league cup.

Klopp issues you a dirty slap and instead of shutting your big mouth you're still here popping off your ignorance.

Look at this dumb dog ... tuck your small tail and whimper off ... you are clueless ... I need to go take a shower and meditate every time I respond to your soul immolating posts ..

Dummy :taunt:

MLK.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

realtrouble wrote:
Komani wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Ramshyt
Giroud
Droopy
Xhacrap
Mertesacker

Xhaka and Ramsey have shown they can be good in the correct system. Wenger should be blamed for buying Xhaka and not knowing how to use him. The imbe thought he was a box to box player till he finally admitted he was a deep lying playmaker. Keep Xhaka and Ramsey and get another CM. Naby Keita, Paredes or even Brozovic would do.

Give this team to a better coach and they will win the EPL. The coach modified the system in April and they won 7 out of 8 matches, I wonder what the season would have been like if AW new tactics was applied at the beginning of the season.

AW is responsible for this season failure, not Kronke, Ramsey, the fans or the media.
Bros Arsenal know how to be the best team when the title has been won by someone else. If the new formation was to play 10 men in all 8 games, they would still have won the same number of games.

Saw this movie for 12 years straight all 12 parts of the original movie. :mrgreen:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."