The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Post by cchinukw »

Kako wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Ugbowo wrote:See accountants :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

My brother, na so we see am o! During tax season, na only one of these wengers I dey use.

http://www.wengercopc.com/

http://www.wbcpas.net/

http://www.taxbuzz.com/find-the-best-cp ... had-wenger

http://legal-professionals.credio.com/l ... fke-Wenger

https://www.linkedin.com/in/adamwenger
:lol: :lol: You dey craze :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:afcstuff @afcstuff
Arsenal have offered Alexis Sanchez a new contract worth £330k-a-week, a figure that Bayern Munich cannot compete with. [Bild]
Fake news!!
Not really. The rumours are; Arsenal have not offered that much. But have made an offer that is close to being competitive for the players to be interested and talking.

Whatever it is, if these stories are true, it looks like the club are keen on keeping its best players.

So it's fake news
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/www.thesport ... -dein/amp/

Henry tells it like it is about how important David Dein was to Arsenal .... Thunder fire those selfish egos wey no fit let bygones be bygones and let him come home to the family.

Actually I blame Wenger for his ego and arrogance and felt like he could do it alone without Dein :curse: :curse: because all he had to do at the time was to say "if he goes, I go as well ..." and Dein would still be at the Emirates :curse:
Man, sometimes you miss the point. Who is Henry's Agent?

David Dein's son.

We now know Henry's final deal (remember the one in the final year of his contract) played a part in Dein being kicked out. The Arsenal Board cannot hide from the embarrassment of the conflict of interest that sees Dein's son as an Agent for the player and Dein's role at the club.

If you are aware of these facts, then you will not pay any attention to what Henry says about Dein. He has a personal and vested interest. So long as ypu keep this in your calculations, fair enough.

Waffi Biko stop I take beg you please.

Would Arsenal have had more success with Dein? Yes or No ?

Please make we hear word Haba na wa for you sef ... Jeez
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
Guv007 wrote:
Its called moving the goalposts. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I doubt you find such inane debates on bayern, madrid, Barcelona and juventus fora discussing stadia costs in fine details. They have bigger fish to fry like counting trophies and discuss performances in cup finals :rotf:
I normally ignore so called Arsenal supporters here when they post their ignoramus. Why? I think ignorant people write such BS. But you are an exception.

Did Juve or Bayern pay in full their stadium? If I told you Bayern paid less than 70m Euros for the Alliance Arena and no cost for regeneration and public transport, will you make such a stupid and ignorant comment?

That's the problem with ignorance, it breeds stupidity and your patronising comments above is a clear manifestation of all of the above.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Waffi don vex :rotf:

MLK.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Waffiman wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
Guv007 wrote:

I doubt you find such inane debates on bayern, madrid, Barcelona and juventus fora discussing stadia costs in fine details. They have bigger fish to fry like counting trophies and discuss performances in cup finals :rotf:
I normally ignore so called Arsenal supporters here when they post their ignoramus. Why? I think ignorant people write such BS. But you are an exception.

Did Juve or Bayern pay in full their stadium? If I told you Bayern paid less than 70m Euros for the Alliance Arena and no cost for regeneration and public transport, will you make such a stupid and ignorant comment?

That's the problem with ignorance, it breeds stupidity and your patronising comments above is a clear manifestation of all of the above.
Chief its only frustration that makes fans like me say such. Wouldn't we rather be talking about how we won the CL or the league.. I have always deferred to you on matters arsenal because you know your onions. My dig is only because we are tired of being relegated to discussing much less important issues like sunk costs, opportunity costs when majority would rather be relieving an epic run and winning of a major trophy and such like. Hope you see my point sir
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Samora Machel wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
Guv007 wrote:

Chief its only frustration that makes fans like me say such. Wouldn't we rather be talking about how we won the CL or the league.. I have always deferred to you on matters arsenal because you know your onions. My dig is only because we are tired of being relegated to discussing much less important issues like sunk costs, opportunity costs when majority would rather be relieving an epic run and winning of a major trophy and such like. Hope you see my point sir

But it cuts both ways. His response is also out of frustration due to lack of trophies. Had Arsenal been winning trophies, he would have been laughing at your post, rather that being irritated.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Henry tells it like it is about how important David Dein was to Arsenal .... Thunder fire those selfish egos wey no fit let bygones be bygones and let him come home to the family.

Actually I blame Wenger for his ego and arrogance and felt like he could do it alone without Dein :curse: :curse: because all he had to do at the time was to say "if he goes, I go as well ..." and Dein would still be at the Emirates :curse:
Arsene & Stan Kroenke have similar character traits - 1st point of contact to the club - David Dein - some of the moves pulled by his son Agent Darren Sein for Cesc & i think Titi may've been difficult if pops was still at the club.
That man at different times has been headhunted by Liverpool & Newcastle - yet we're too good for him.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

'Pinocchio's nose grew so long, he could smell next week'.
- Geppetto

@Samora, the speculated numbers, presented no doubt in defence of fifth, are somewhat incongruous with those falling from the mouth of Karl-Heinz Rummenigge. At such junctures, anecdote is undeniably instructive. According to Shirley-Anne, a well set Kingstonian whose ample breasts shield a heart broken myriad times over by many a Leroy, the black man and his lies. In which case, can the words of a Rummenigge be trusted?

We are investing in stones, not in legs, that is our primary goal," said Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge....Lying b*stard, there was no 8pc nor 100+ was there Karl, you black b......!!!
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
Guv007 wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Waffi don vex :rotf:
Misdirected anger. He should be vexing for his hero Wengoat.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Waffiman wrote:

David Dein's son.

We now know Henry's final deal (remember the one in the final year of his contract) played a part in Dein being kicked out. The Arsenal Board cannot hide from the embarrassment of the conflict of interest that sees Dein's son as an Agent for the player and Dein's role at the club.

If you are aware of these facts, then you will not pay any attention to what Henry says about Dein. He has a personal and vested interest. So long as ypu keep this in your calculations, fair enough.
Who won't you tarnish in defense of Wenger. Mschew!!! You're utterly shameless.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Samora Machel wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
Guv007 wrote:

We all share the same frustrations my bro. However, it helps not to belittle Arsenal huge achievement of the Emirates project by making false equivalence with Bayern and Juve.

There are issues we can now pick on after 12 years at the Emirates stadium. We should now be challenging for the league title like we once did. There is no hiding from that, this is why I understand reasoned arguments from many who say Wenger's time is up.

But I stick with Wenger because I believe he is still the best man for the job as things are at the club currently. I also hope he gets another chance to have a go at challenging for the title.

I actually do not think Wenger will be the Manager next season.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

tolahs wrote:

Arsene & Stan Kroenke have similar character traits - 1st point of contact to the club - David Dein - some of the moves pulled by his son Agent Darren Sein for Cesc & i think Titi may've been difficult if pops was still at the club.
That man at different times has been headhunted by Liverpool & Newcastle - yet we're too good for him.
Dein is not at Arsenal cos of personal issues in the Board. Not cos Arsenal are too good.

BTW! Hearing Dein might take the role offered to him by Everton Football club.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
Guv007 wrote:

But it cuts both ways. His response is also out of frustration due to lack of trophies. Had Arsenal been winning trophies, he would have been laughing at your post, rather that being irritated.
Spot on.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Waffiman wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
Guv007 wrote:

We all share the same frustrations my bro. However, it helps not to belittle Arsenal huge achievement of the Emirates project by making false equivalence with Bayern and Juve.

There are issues we can now pick on after 12 years at the Emirates stadium. We should now be challenging for the league title like we once did. There is no hiding from that, this is why I understand reasoned arguments from many who say Wenger's time is up.

But I stick with Wenger because I believe he is still the best man for the job as things are at the club currently. I also hope he gets another chance to have a go at challenging for the title.

About bloody time...
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

Waffiman wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
Guv007 wrote:

If he is not Manager next year, then he does not love the club. He will be (in my mind) a very selfish person. Should have announced it way ahead to enable and kick start replacement efforts. He will be leaving the club in tatters without enough time to work with.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^And in doing so, will have achieved immortality. Whoever follows inherits a little Libya after the Gaddafi is gone.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

theYemster wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

David Dein's son.

Omo, honestly you have a phd in trolling .... smh :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

bouncino wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
Guv007 wrote:

If he is not Manager next year, then he does not love the club. He will be (in my mind) a very selfish person. Should have announced it way ahead to enable and kick start replacement efforts. He will be leaving the club in tatters without enough time to work with.
The signs for the FA Cup are not good. The injuries are mounting up and Arsenal fans are fed up of it all.

For me, the FA Cup will decide. Here is my analysis, but I could be wrong. If we lose, and especially if we lose badly, the crowd will turn and ask Wenger goes. He will go because his demands on the Board will be difficult in the light of fans revolt.

If we win, some elements will still ask he goes, but they will be ignored. He will sign a 2 to 3 year contract.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

My people abeg make wunna continue the sweet tori about the club activities summer is here.Even though must of the tori are lies :taunt: :taunt:
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Sagna and Clichy are now available for free. Remember when Wenger signed Flamini? These two could be Wenger's secret sauce to win the Europa League title.
Bepanda
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

David Dein's son.

Not necessarily. I just have a low threshold for boolshit. When he doesn't post lies I largely ignore him. Same goes with you.

So, don't post crap and I won't respond. It's not rocket science.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

David Dein's son.

Not necessarily. I just have a low threshold for boolshit. When he doesn't post lies I largely ignore him. Same goes with you.

So, don't post crap and I won't respond. It's not rocket science.

See this deluded elede... Jeez imagine the pomposity mo gbe ohh :rotf:

Better go sit down and eat your Akara before I b!tch slap ur dumb a$$ ... Anuofia :laugh:

MLK.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Friday funday :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

can anyone tell me what is 'wrong' with this image?

“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke