The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
bouncino
Egg
Egg
Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Post by bouncino »

Alexis Sanchez listed as Bayern player by Chilean FA. Wahala
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

bouncino wrote:Alexis Sanchez listed as Bayern player by Chilean FA. Wahala
....you are a very astute somebody :thumb:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Gooner1 wrote:Friday funday :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

can anyone tell me what is 'wrong' with this image?

Wow!! Football is really becoming dangerous. What!! Well one can only hope that out of this discomfort comes changes that will benefit football.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Arsenal will mostly sell a lot of players this summer. No CL revenue. I hope that I am wrong.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Bep, Clichy can sfill do a job, Sagna not so much. Such Premiership experience would cost and arm and a leg. It may be mocked by many but Clichy on a free offers nous and most importantly, no threat to Gibbs' development. Certainly worth a punt.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

So Sanchez is heading to Bayern?
Who next leaving?
Sorry my people Wenger is very dabgerous and bad man.How cN someone run this club like this with greed?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote:Arsenal will mostly sell a lot of players this summer. No CL revenue. I hope that I am wrong.
What will ve the best line up you can suggest for Wenger tomorrow' Fa cup final?
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Looks like our friends at Arsenal TV have made it .... :D :D :D

[/video]

Ok. Just in their dreams ... would be nice if they would talk about tickets holders and share holders ... :taunt: :taunt:
Bepanda
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

bepanda wrote:Looks like our friends at Arsenal TV have made it .... :D :D :D

[/video]

Ok. Just in their dreams ... would be nice if they would talk about tickets holders and share holders ... :taunt: :taunt:
Bepanda
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: This channel is freaking awesome,best youtube channel in the whole wide world.
This guys don hammer sha :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Where is Kele in this video?
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Squad for Tomorrow

Cech (Biko mpa Wenger, Biko)

Holding Merteserker Monreal

Bellerin Ramsey Xhaka Oxtail

Ozil Welbeck (you Owe us goals!) Sanchez
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

People have been called legends for less AT Arsenal!

Players like the Big OG and Ramsey, Ozil, Monreal, Koseilny, etc HAVE delivered trophies to Arsenal and must be respected by the fan base.

Goodluck tomorrow boys, and may your Legendo-meter continue to rise.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

I don't think Alexis is going anywhere. But if he should go to Bayern, then I say thank you and good luck. Arsenal for life Europa cup 2018!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Waffiman wrote:
bouncino wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

We all share the same frustrations my bro. However, it helps not to belittle Arsenal huge achievement of the Emirates project by making false equivalence with Bayern and Juve.

There are issues we can now pick on after 12 years at the Emirates stadium. We should now be challenging for the league title like we once did. There is no hiding from that, this is why I understand reasoned arguments from many who say Wenger's time is up.

But I stick with Wenger because I believe he is still the best man for the job as things are at the club currently. I also hope he gets another chance to have a go at challenging for the title.

I actually do not think Wenger will be the Manager next season.
If he is not Manager next year, then he does not love the club. He will be (in my mind) a very selfish person. Should have announced it way ahead to enable and kick start replacement efforts. He will be leaving the club in tatters without enough time to work with.
The signs for the FA Cup are not good. The injuries are mounting up and Arsenal fans are fed up of it all.

For me, the FA Cup will decide. Here is my analysis, but I could be wrong. If we lose, and especially if we lose badly, the crowd will turn and ask Wenger goes. He will go because his demands on the Board will be difficult in the light of fans revolt.

If we win, some elements will still ask he goes, but they will be ignored. He will sign a 2 to 3 year contract.
so in a nutshell, Kosielny's rash challenge may ultimately decide Wenger's fate?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:

Wow!! Football is really becoming dangerous. What!! Well one can only hope that out of this discomfort comes changes that will benefit football.

You are such a bloody alarmist! :rotf: :rotf: Jeeeezzz whats so dangerous about this?? did the world end? was a world war started? smh
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

You are such a bloody alarmist! :rotf: :rotf: Jeeeezzz whats so dangerous about this?? did the world end? was a world war started? smh
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger, 67, will sign a new two-year contract regardless of Saturday's FA Cup result against Chelsea at Wembley. (Mirror)
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/gossip
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Nkume, absolutely! Much maligned maybe, but Big OG Bobby Giroud has delivered big goals and big performances when its mattered most. Today will be no different.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

As for the Cup final...in the words of Jermaine Cole, play the game to change the game, but on the way I let Nas down. And the relevance? Absolutely relevant. Chelsea will be expecting the standard 3-4-2-1 and arguably are the league's best exponents of this motif, all be theirs more 3-4-3. Mourinho, in one of the standout displays of containment, reduced the Big Blue army to toy soldiers. Much is to be learnt by the method.

Does Beloved have an Andrew Herrera to occupy Hazard? Is Coquelin able minded for the task? (Met the chap in the week...interesting, very interesting). Is El Nene Cherry match fit? Pack the midfield, move the Magic Man Mesut "no sweat" Ozil dead centre, nothing less than 10 and play with more advanced wingers. All ahead of a 3 man-defence. Blinks slowly...
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Gabriel, Kos and Mustafi are out.
Cech on the bench.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^And Robert in the dugout. As unexpected as this may be, Chelsea will be beaten. Today, the starts align. The incumbent Wengabe will pull it off.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Lets face reality.

If the club gets a big offer for Sanchez, they will take it and he will want to leave. Players like Sanchez want CL footie and the cash.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Goodluck to the boys today... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
To God be the glory
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Arsensl for life! Papa Wenger is the G.O.A.T!