The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Post by anikulapo »

bk-one wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Is Thomas Lemar really that good ???? :???: I mean Douglas Costa? Kingsley Coman? :idea:
Sometimes, I wonder about you. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Both those players are inconsistent speed merchants, with little or no end product.

Lemar is nowhere as fast but his football brain is up there with the Gods, whilst Costa and Conman (sorry, Coman) football brain is in their a*rse if they've any at all.

Lemar is exactly the type we need, that player with the vision to see that pass between the lines, dissecting defences, that player with the ability to read the game and respond quickly. A lefty that uses his right, strong on the ball, ability to go any direction, drifting between the lines. Imagine Lemar feeding those crosses to Giroud. Also, works hard for the team. He is not Santi but his creative play will take a lot of pressure of Ozil cos they will have to mark him.

He brings a lot to the table, when compared to the one dimensional show ponies you're mentioning above.

I hope the rumours are correct and Arsenal really want this player cos he will be a definite improvement to our squad.
Too bad coz Monaco just rejected Arsenal's second offer for Thomas lemar

Oya Waffi over to you :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

jdizzy wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Is Thomas Lemar really that good ???? :???: I mean Douglas Costa? Kingsley Coman? :idea:
Both those players are inconsistent speed merchants, with little or no end product.

Lemar is nowhere as fast but his football brain is up there with the Gods, whilst Costa and Conman (sorry, Coman) football brain is in their a*rse if they've any at all.

Lemar is exactly the type we need, that player with the vision to see that pass between the lines, dissecting defences, that player with the ability to read the game and respond quickly. A lefty that uses his right, strong on the ball, ability to go any direction, drifting between the lines. Imagine Lemar feeding those crosses to Giroud. Also, works hard for the team. He is not Santi but his creative play will take a lot of pressure of Ozil cos they will have to mark him.

He brings a lot to the table, when compared to the one dimensional show ponies you're mentioning above.

I hope the rumours are correct and Arsenal really want this player cos he will be a definite improvement to our squad.
Bid rejected by Monaco. Arsenal bid 31 million Monaco wants more. Vice President said he's not for sale.
Monaco won't be under pressure to sell unless Lemar forces a move. And it will only happen for a Kings ransom. They are about to be flush with cash from Silva, Bakayoko, Mendy and possibly Mbappe. Who is their scout again?
It means you are not happy your team is trying to get a player from Monaco.Have any team paid for Mendy and Mbappe? SMDH. Arsenal fans sha.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Er Considering our records on player evaluations you need to just siddon and mechionu when I dey talk :taunt: :taunt:

I asked a question and I know the quality that Costa and Koman bring despite your useless rubbish talk about them .... granted I have seen more of them than Lemar and for what i have seen of him I rate him as solid and not spectacular .

With Costa and Koman, you have exceptional pace and amazing skills .... therein lies the difference ...

Again it's pretty rich coming from you wey wan spend 50 million on Riyadh Ozil :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Yeye Man :lol:

Again you don't get it, Arsenal needs X factor players with power, pace and unique skills sets, especially if you are gonna replace Alexis Sanchez :idea:

This Waffi no get sense at all sef .... nah only fables and Tales By moonlight the guy sabi :taunt:
You have blinkered vision. Once you zero in on a player, you seem to think because you want him Arsenal should want him, no matter how rubbish the player is or even if the player will not fit into Arsenal. It does not work that way. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

A player maybe a good player, but there is no guarantee they will fit in and succeed.

You talk of the pace and skills of Conman (Sorry Coman :woot: ) and Costa, their pace and skills not in doubt, but I contend it is limited. Can they play the game of football? Are they any better than Adama Traore of Middlesborough. To me, they are glorified versions of Adama Traore, who have not learnt how to play the game. The game is far more than pace and dribbling. Arsenal need intelligent ball players, the type who understand and know how to play the game. We do not need those types of headless chickens. Maybe it time they will become better players, but we do not have time for that right now. We need ready made high quality right now.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Monaco are just looking for more money. This is understandable.

Rumours are, the player has been in London and things agreed btw Arsenal and him. It is just down to the clubs. If the rumours are correct, why will the club give us permission to speak to the player? They will do so because the player has made it clear he wants to leave. It is not just about what Monaco wants anymore. If the rumours are correct, I am confident the clubs can reach a deal. I just pray the rumours are, because I am convinced we are on a winner here.
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Rumours are, the player has been in London and things agreed btw Arsenal and him. It is just down to the clubs. If the rumours are correct, why will the club give us permission to speak to the player? They will do so because the player has made it clear he wants to leave. It is not just about what Monaco wants anymore. If the rumours are correct, I am confident the clubs can reach a deal. I just pray the rumours are, because I am convinced we are on a winner here.
But but you also said Lacazette is signing this week
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

bk-one wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Did I? It is either you cannot comprehend, or have other issues. I have said no such thing.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

jdizzy wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Oxlade's Agent is really looking to squeeze Arsenal. The player is a Gooner, happy with the club's offer and has agreed to stay at Arsenal. Player and Manager have spoken and there is an agreement.

But his Agent is trying to tout him out to City and Liverpool because he's a greedy so and so, who wants more money for himself.

I am expecting the Ox to stay. I know nothing is signed but I trust the source of this rumour.

BTW! Arsenal will not sell to Liverpool. Relations between both clubs remain sour since the Suarez saga.
But isn't the agent acting on behalf of the player? Would he still peddle without the players consent? I like Ox and hope he stays but won't lose sleep if he leaves
On this, we are in agreement.

I also do not think Arsenal will increase Oxlade's offer.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Er Considering our records on player evaluations you need to just siddon and mechionu when I dey talk :taunt: :taunt:

I asked a question and I know the quality that Costa and Koman bring despite your useless rubbish talk about them .... granted I have seen more of them than Lemar and for what i have seen of him I rate him as solid and not spectacular .

With Costa and Koman, you have exceptional pace and amazing skills .... therein lies the difference ...

Again it's pretty rich coming from you wey wan spend 50 million on Riyadh Ozil :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Yeye Man :lol:

Again you don't get it, Arsenal needs X factor players with power, pace and unique skills sets, especially if you are gonna replace Alexis Sanchez :idea:

This Waffi no get sense at all sef .... nah only fables and Tales By moonlight the guy sabi :taunt:
You have blinkered vision. Once you zero in on a player, you seem to think because you want him Arsenal should want him, no matter how rubbish the player is or even if the player will not fit into Arsenal. It does not work that way. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

A player maybe a good player, but there is no guarantee they will fit in and succeed.

You talk of the pace and skills of Conman (Sorry Coman :woot: ) and Costa, their pace and skills not in doubt, but I contend it is limited. Can they play the game of football? Are they any better than Adama Traore of Middlesborough. To me, they are glorified versions of Adama Traore, who have not learnt how to play the game. The game is far more than pace and dribbling. Arsenal need intelligent ball players, the type who understand and know how to play the game. We do not need those types of headless chickens. Maybe it time they will become better players, but we do not have time for that right now. We need ready made high quality right now.

Did Waffi just question Koman and Costa and compare them with Adama Traore???

Ahahahahahahahaha see wetin I don read for CE :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

You talk of the pace and skills of Conman (Sorry Coman :woot: ) and Costa, their pace and skills not in doubt, but I contend it is limited. Can they play the game of football? Are they any better than Adama Traore of Middlesborough.
On June 28, 2017, Waffiman committed Football Sacrilege :atc: :rotf:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

bk-one wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh Really?? Is it just like he promised Etoo and Torres :woot:

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh Really?? Is it just like he promised Etoo and Torres :woot:
After the a*rse whooping I gave on Costa and Konman, you wan change topic. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I'm watching Bernardo Silva and what a baller. Reminds me of cross between Verratti and Santiago Carzola ..... Kaiii Wenger how did you miss this again ohhh :curse:

Na the likes of Lemar you go dey fumble for and let a true playmaking baller get away :curse:

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
You talk of the pace and skills of Conman (Sorry Coman :woot: ) and Costa, their pace and skills not in doubt, but I contend it is limited. Can they play the game of football? Are they any better than Adama Traore of Middlesborough.
On June 28, 2017, Waffiman committed Football Sacrilege :atc: :rotf:
I nor lie and you it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Conman (Sorry Coman :woot: ) and Costa are a glorified Adama Traore. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Waffiman wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Did I? It is either you cannot comprehend, or have other issues. I have said no such thing.
seriously :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

okay :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

This is a very interesting development indeed. Arsenal do not say a thing on transfers until we see the announcement of the deal on Arsenal.com. At least we can say Arsenal wanting these players as rumoured are correct. BBC David is Arsenal's unofficial mouthpiece, his comments suggests the club is confident of landing these two players, but there is work to be done.
A caveat! This Ornstein's comment is peculiar. "That seems less likely than a deal for Lacazette". Hmmmm......
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Are Arsenal inviting bids for Sanchez? Why make such a comment?
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

[/video]

Papa Wenger is a Legend!
I believe he will deliver the Prem again. :thumbs:
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

I heard the LA Clippers need a new PG who is good with assists.
Can we trade Ozil to the Clippers for Paul Pierce or Mbah A Moute?
Bepanda
peron33uk
Egg
Egg

Post by peron33uk »

bepanda wrote:I heard the LA Clippers need a new PG who is good with assists.
Can we trade Ozil to the Clippers for Paul Pierce or Mbah A Moute?
Bepanda
:roll: :roll: :roll:
When someone tells me "God bless you", I ask the question, which God?

God - is just a title as there are many (All false).
I do not want to receive blessings from any other but from YHVH. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob(Israel), He is my God.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Hmmmm John Cross is pushing the Alexis to City rumors :scared: :scared: ... on the other hand still no one in for Mezut ????

This is unbelievable :laugh: :laugh:Kaiii Madrid really pulled off the heist of the decade with that Hustle on Arsenal for this useless parasite :curse:

MLK.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Nkume wrote:[/video]

Papa Wenger is a Legend!

I wan yab you, but I refrain. Na small pikin dey worry you.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

I don't think I will ever forgive Waffi for Torres, Eto'o, Macherano and Tevez gists.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Nkume wrote:[/video]

Papa Wenger is a Legend!

I wan yab you, but I refrain. Na small pikin dey worry you.
Look in a mirror and yab the person you see.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu