The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Cally
Egg
Egg
The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Post by Cally »

Fellow gunners/gooners, 2015-2016 season turned out to be a frustrating one for us.

Here's to a more fruitful and successful 2016-2017 season. It's time for a new thread, with your permission.

If you have issues and rants relating to the past season, feel free to go back to the other thread. Let's discuss rumors, actuals, and the way forward in this new thread.

Best regards...
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Post by Gooner1 »

Cally wrote:Fellow gunners/gooners, 2015-2016 season turned out to be a frustrating one for us.

Here's to a more fruitful and successful 2016-2017 season. It's time for a new thread, with your permission.

If you have issues and rants relating to the past season, feel free to go back to the other thread. Let's discuss rumors, actuals, and the way forward in this new thread.

Best regards...
if u want to know what's in store for the new season.....copy and paste the threads from the last season :rotf: :rotf:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Gooner1 wrote:
Cally wrote:Fellow gunners/gooners, 2015-2016 season turned out to be a frustrating one for us.

Best regards...
if u want to know what's in store for the new season.....copy and paste the threads from the last season :rotf: :rotf:
Or the season before that :rotf: :rotf:
Oya back to the matter
open and close
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Prince wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:

Best regards...
:rotf:

Cheiiii una wicked ohhhh
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Is Wenger still the manager?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

ohenhen1 wrote:Is Wenger still the manager?
One of the main discussion points going forward.

I pray that we end up higher on the league table this season.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Gooner1 wrote:

Best regards...
:scared: :lol:
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Prince wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:

Best regards...
:lol:
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

this is just spamming . Cally shame on you for rushing to open this thread.. when the 2015/16 season isn't technically over... shame on you
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Cally my correct padi...there is a thread with 468 pages of repetition spanning 10 seasons and you want to rehash it all here? Anyways i feel you , every time i go into that one i cannot understand what year we are in again, it is like i have been reading the same thing for the last 10 seasons. :D
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

instead of opening multiple season thread, why can't the dates be adjusted on the thread title? This way you all can keep your threads going. i feel it will save folks complaining
SuperEagles

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Bigpokey24 wrote:instead of opening multiple season thread, why can't the dates be adjusted on the thread title? This way you all can keep your threads going. i feel it will save folks complaining
I highly doubt anything on God's green earth will prevent your complaint ...

...even a bag of Turkey legs :twisted:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cito wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:instead of opening multiple season thread, why can't the dates be adjusted on the thread title? This way you all can keep your threads going. i feel it will save folks complaining

this your by force attention seeking is too much..I am not your gang, go play with someone else. You are boring.
SuperEagles

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Cito wrote:

this your by force attention seeking is too much..I am not your gang, go play with someone else. You are boring.
That is for Kids, You are still playing gangster? :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Ebyboy wrote:

higher in points? Can someone please list our points tally for the previous seasons? Did we actually do better this year when we can second, or worse than last year?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Cito wrote:

:lol: I haven't heard that in a long time :D
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

@ Cally you for wait month finish haba,look how haters are all over our thread?
But honestly must we open thread every year expecting something different when we all know Wenger is still the coach?
Arsenal till are die
#Wengerout#
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Prince wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:

Best regards...
:rotf:

Cheiiii una wicked ohhhh
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Ebyboy wrote:

Why don't we pray Spuds finish 2nd, so we can finish first. :sneaky: :sneaky:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Cito wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Ebyboy wrote:

higher in points? Can someone please list our points tally for the previous seasons? Did we actually do better this year when we can second, or worse than last year?
With our disappointment put into context, coming 2nd in this league is not something to be sniffed at.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

oloye wrote:Cally my correct padi...there is a thread with 468 pages of repetition spanning 10 seasons and you want to rehash it all here? Anyways i feel you , every time i go into that one i cannot understand what year we are in again, it is like i have been reading the same thing for the last 10 seasons. :D
:rotf: Baba Oloye, chop rice, leave stone joor. As the Bible said, old things are passed away, all things have become new.

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Keep your opinion to the Chelsea forum, BP. Not needed here biko.