Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:01 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14953 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 607, 608 ... 651  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 1:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 10, 2007 1:40 pm
Posts: 1387
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Blukyt wrote:
Waffiman Conway :thumbs: :thumbs:

you mean he has graduated from Waffileaks? :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

What about Nkume Spicer?


Stop insulting Waffiman by comparing him to amateurs like nkume. Waffi is the real deal and he is the only graduate of the Alternative Facts Institute of Truth Benders. If rumors are to be believed, the role currently occupied by Conway was originally offered to Waffiman but it didnt work out coz the contract didnt state that he will have to go to London Colney(I mean hiding behind the bush) once a week and Emirates at least every weekend.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:11 am
Posts: 6335
Location: Osisi Nkwu
Do people realize that a major contributor to us not making the top four was the action of our supposed fans in games like the ones against Watford, Bournmouth, or Middlesborough at home. Please support the team if you are an Arsenal fan, and that includes Wenger and ALL our players. It is not by force, people are free to support any team, like Chelski, Mumu fc, or Shiiity.

_________________
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:25 am
Posts: 31297
Location: ßos✞on ✈️ Mo✞own ✈️ Lægos
Nkume wrote:
Do people realize that a major contributor to us not making the top four was the action of our supposed fans in games like the ones against Watford, Bournmouth, or Middlesborough at home. Please support the team if you are an Arsenal fan, and that includes Wenger and ALL our players. It is not by force, people are free to support any team, like Chelski, Mumu fc, or Shiiity.

Y e a h, o k. That accounts for this season's failure. And the other twelve years of EPL futility, that was the fans too?

The fact that your argument is about why we didn't make top 4 rather than why we didn't win the damn league shows how on completely different planets we are. "Top 4"? Mschew!!!

_________________
O-Qua Tangin Wann! "I don't like that man. I must get to know him better" - Abe Lincoln

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 2957
Una dey forget Oja Fry Pan Head, the Steve Bannon of Wenger politricks. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
“In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. But in a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of." - Confucius


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:27 am
Posts: 12491
theYemster wrote:
Nkume wrote:
Do people realize that a major contributor to us not making the top four was the action of our supposed fans in games like the ones against Watford, Bournmouth, or Middlesborough at home. Please support the team if you are an Arsenal fan, and that includes Wenger and ALL our players. It is not by force, people are free to support any team, like Chelski, Mumu fc, or Shiiity.

Y e a h, o k. That accounts for this season's failure. And the other twelve years of EPL futility, that was the fans too?

The fact that your argument is about why we didn't make top 4 rather than why we didn't win the damn league shows how on completely different planets we are. "Top 4"? Mschew!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
speak true joor

_________________
Quote:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:11 am
Posts: 6335
Location: Osisi Nkwu
theYemster wrote:
Nkume wrote:
Do people realize that a major contributor to us not making the top four was the action of our supposed fans in games like the ones against Watford, Bournmouth, or Middlesborough at home. Please support the team if you are an Arsenal fan, and that includes Wenger and ALL our players. It is not by force, people are free to support any team, like Chelski, Mumu fc, or Shiiity.

Y e a h, o k. That accounts for this season's failure. And the other twelve years of EPL futility, that was the fans too?

The fact that your argument is about why we didn't make top 4 rather than why we didn't win the damn league shows how on completely different planets we are. "Top 4"? Mschew!!!


If top 4 is so shite, why is everyone raving about it this year?

_________________
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 4:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 28699
Nkume wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Nkume wrote:
Do people realize that a major contributor to us not making the top four was the action of our supposed fans in games like the ones against Watford, Bournmouth, or Middlesborough at home. Please support the team if you are an Arsenal fan, and that includes Wenger and ALL our players. It is not by force, people are free to support any team, like Chelski, Mumu fc, or Shiiity.

Y e a h, o k. That accounts for this season's failure. And the other twelve years of EPL futility, that was the fans too?

The fact that your argument is about why we didn't make top 4 rather than why we didn't win the damn league shows how on completely different planets we are. "Top 4"? Mschew!!!


If top 4 is so shite, why is everyone raving about it this year?

Dude stop this your yash licking.Any big team will go for the title nothing more,Top 4 is just what you take if you can't make top 4 and go to CL to play with the best.
I only want top 4 if we can't get the title but in no way should be our objective.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 28699
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAOVngaom_0

I hope guys will see what a player want to win as their main objective not some fa cup.
I think this guy is gone looking at this interview


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:00 pm
Posts: 1873
Nkume wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Nkume wrote:
Do people realize that a major contributor to us not making the top four was the action of our supposed fans in games like the ones against Watford, Bournmouth, or Middlesborough at home. Please support the team if you are an Arsenal fan, and that includes Wenger and ALL our players. It is not by force, people are free to support any team, like Chelski, Mumu fc, or Shiiity.

Y e a h, o k. That accounts for this season's failure. And the other twelve years of EPL futility, that was the fans too?

The fact that your argument is about why we didn't make top 4 rather than why we didn't win the damn league shows how on completely different planets we are. "Top 4"? Mschew!!!


If top 4 is so shite, why is everyone raving about it this year?

We used to play for the #1 spot. Wenger convinced y'all that top 4 is a trophy and the club moved with this mentality. Now he's failing at his lowered standard, so we should just cheer him on? He comes out with some arrogant statements, blaming everyone and everything else but himself. There is a difference between supporting the club and supporting the manager. If you still think Wenger is good for the club na you sabi, but don't insinuate that those who want change do not have the club's interest at heart. We are not progressing and it is not the fans' fault you hear.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:17 pm
Posts: 5976
Has King Wenger announced his new 2-years deal yet to the public?
We all know that King Wenger will remain the highest paid coach in the EPL. He is also the most successful since he is making his owners and himself wealthier than anyone else. Top4 is really a trophy, in case you didn't know. King Wenger has never missed it ...
Other teams (like Chelsea ) are just bankrupting their owners, forcing them to pump their wealth into the team. How sick is that?
The great thing about Sanchez scoring so many goals is that teams like Chelsea and Man City are going to pay 2-3 times what Arsenal paid for him, making Arsenal even wealthier.
We all know that Sanchez game was resurrected by King Wenger.
Bepanda


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 28699
Blukyt wrote:
Nkume wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Nkume wrote:
Do people realize that a major contributor to us not making the top four was the action of our supposed fans in games like the ones against Watford, Bournmouth, or Middlesborough at home. Please support the team if you are an Arsenal fan, and that includes Wenger and ALL our players. It is not by force, people are free to support any team, like Chelski, Mumu fc, or Shiiity.

Y e a h, o k. That accounts for this season's failure. And the other twelve years of EPL futility, that was the fans too?

The fact that your argument is about why we didn't make top 4 rather than why we didn't win the damn league shows how on completely different planets we are. "Top 4"? Mschew!!!


If top 4 is so shite, why is everyone raving about it this year?

We used to play for the #1 spot. Wenger convinced y'all that top 4 is a trophy and the club moved with this mentality. Now he's failing at his lowered standard, so we should just cheer him on? He comes out with some arrogant statements, blaming everyone and everything else but himself. There is a difference between supporting the club and supporting the manager. If you still think Wenger is good for the club na you sabi, but don't insinuate that those who want change do not have the club's interest at heart. We are not progressing and it is not the fans' fault you hear.

:clap: :clap: :clap: Well said


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:14 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 45303
Blukyt wrote:
Waffiman Conway :thumbs: :thumbs:

BlukyToad Trump. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

_________________
“In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. But in a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of." - Confucius


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:53 pm
Posts: 8092
kajifu wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAOVngaom_0

I hope guys will see what a player want to win as their main objective not some fa cup.
I think this guy is gone looking at this interview


What can you as a body language expert tell us(amateurs) to lookout for in a vid like this?

_________________
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:29 am
Posts: 9469
Location: Indiana
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Blukyt wrote:
Waffiman Conway :thumbs: :thumbs:

you mean he has graduated from Waffileaks? :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

What about Nkume Spicer?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 1:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 47058
Location: USA
https://www.google.com/amp/www.mirror.c ... 452297.amp


What a moron Tony adams has become .... I guess he has been hanging out with his fellow drinking Merson

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:25 am
Posts: 31297
Location: ßos✞on ✈️ Mo✞own ✈️ Lægos
Nkume wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Nkume wrote:
Do people realize that a major contributor to us not making the top four was the action of our supposed fans in games like the ones against Watford, Bournmouth, or Middlesborough at home. Please support the team if you are an Arsenal fan, and that includes Wenger and ALL our players. It is not by force, people are free to support any team, like Chelski, Mumu fc, or Shiiity.

Y e a h, o k. That accounts for this season's failure. And the other twelve years of EPL futility, that was the fans too?

The fact that your argument is about why we didn't make top 4 rather than why we didn't win the damn league shows how on completely different planets we are. "Top 4"? Mschew!!!


If top 4 is so shite, why is everyone raving about it this year?

They're "raving" about it because it was Wenger and his minions' holy grail. That was the one thing they hung their hat on every season as their benchmark for success.

Now that's about to be gone so we're waiting for the next excuse.

_________________
O-Qua Tangin Wann! "I don't like that man. I must get to know him better" - Abe Lincoln

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:25 am
Posts: 31297
Location: ßos✞on ✈️ Mo✞own ✈️ Lægos
anikulapo wrote:
https://www.google.com/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/tony-adams-arsene-wenger-arsenal-10452297.amp


What a moron Tony adams has become .... I guess he has been hanging out with his fellow drinking Merson

Yeah that seems pretty petty...and personal.

_________________
O-Qua Tangin Wann! "I don't like that man. I must get to know him better" - Abe Lincoln

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:37 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 28699
theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
https://www.google.com/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/tony-adams-arsene-wenger-arsenal-10452297.amp


What a moron Tony adams has become .... I guess he has been hanging out with his fellow drinking Merson

Yeah that seems pretty petty...and personal.

Funny he has coach 6 games in spain and yet to win even one.I know Wenger can be frustration but Adams might just want attention but this his comment about Wenger .

"It all left me feeling that I would never get a chance in any capacity while Arsene was there. Much as I respected him for his long and successful tenure, my occasional willingness to pass comment on him and the team probably counted against me."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 28699
Wow just thinking of open day of the season against Liverpool,if this team had draw that game.Ramsey over Santi that day is something only mad people do


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:27 am
Posts: 12491
Quote:
"“It shows that if you can make 75 points it’s a decent total because I won the Premier League (in 1998) with 78. We have created a momentum again. We had a difficult period and we recovered from it. I’m very positive because it looks like we’ve got stronger in every single game. Against us, the other teams fight and we have to dig deep every time to win the games. We’ve won six of our last seven games and we have created the momentum again after having a period where we were not stable away from home.”"


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :laugh: :laugh:

_________________
Quote:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:27 am
Posts: 12491
theYemster wrote:
Nkume wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Nkume wrote:
Do people realize that a major contributor to us not making the top four was the action of our supposed fans in games like the ones against Watford, Bournmouth, or Middlesborough at home. Please support the team if you are an Arsenal fan, and that includes Wenger and ALL our players. It is not by force, people are free to support any team, like Chelski, Mumu fc, or Shiiity.

Y e a h, o k. That accounts for this season's failure. And the other twelve years of EPL futility, that was the fans too?

The fact that your argument is about why we didn't make top 4 rather than why we didn't win the damn league shows how on completely different planets we are. "Top 4"? Mschew!!!


If top 4 is so shite, why is everyone raving about it this year?

They're "raving" about it because it was Wenger and his minions' holy grail. That was the one thing they hung their hat on every season as their benchmark for success.

Now that's about to be gone so we're waiting for the next excuse.

HOLD UP!!!!.........he's flip flopping again.......he's saying that if his team doesn't make top 4, it's no big deal :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :laugh: :laugh:
That 8 million salary, no good o!!
:ohmy: :ohmy:

_________________
Quote:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:44 pm
Posts: 13525
Location: Toronto, Canada
Gooner1 wrote:
Quote:
"“It shows that if you can make 75 points it’s a decent total because I won the Premier League (in 1998) with 78. We have created a momentum again. We had a difficult period and we recovered from it. I’m very positive because it looks like we’ve got stronger in every single game. Against us, the other teams fight and we have to dig deep every time to win the games. We’ve won six of our last seven games and we have created the momentum again after having a period where we were not stable away from home.”"


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :laugh: :laugh:


It is really disappointing and quite frankly very disheartening to hear the manager of the club you support talk like this. No wonder this Arsenal team is perceived to have NO strong will to win at all cost and the one player that does (Sanchez) is considered a "cancer" to the team.

SMH

_________________
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

A disgruntled Arsenal fan.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 47058
Location: USA
theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
https://www.google.com/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/tony-adams-arsene-wenger-arsenal-10452297.amp


What a moron Tony adams has become .... I guess he has been hanging out with his fellow drinking Merson

Yeah that seems pretty petty...and personal.



It is also pretty rich from a guy who has been a coaching failure at every stop ...: even Gary neville thinks he is a moron smh ... these Entitled British pricks :curse:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14953 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 602, 603, 604, 605, 606, 607, 608 ... 651  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], ikeo, Yahoo [Bot] and 40 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group