The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Post by Bigpokey24 »

anikulapo wrote:2-2. Young Lions can't hold on to the lead .... they really need Holding back there smh ... on the other hand Gnabry has been relatively held in check .... damn wish I could watch the rest of this good game
dude you do not have to tell CE your entire agenda, attention seeking eh? we are in 2017, DVR... my goodness
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Cheii Cheiii Callumity Chambers misses a free header that could have sent England to the finals WOW :scared: :scared: :scared: This Guy :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Penalties coming up Cheiiii.

Germany with 40 shots Gaddem :shock:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Pickford saves ... but Tammy Abraham chokes away the advantage . Poor PK

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

3-3

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

What a PK from ward-prowse

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

4-3 pressure on England , Pickford almost got that one

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Redmond has to score and he misses .... England are out

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Germania beat England on PKs again :rotf: :rotf:

MLK.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

On the evidence of his performance in this tournament, Chambers has come on in leaps and bounds as a CB. One of England's best performers.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Cally wrote:On the evidence of his performance in this tournament, Chambers has come on in leaps and bounds as a CB. One of England's best performers.

He was one of Boro's finest players last season.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

platinum wrote:
Cally wrote:On the evidence of his performance in this tournament, Chambers has come on in leaps and bounds as a CB. One of England's best performers.

Spot on guys.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
platinum wrote:

Spot on.
Na so una dey show una lack of football knowledge :taunt: :taunt: in Middlesbrough he played in an ultra conservation style where he was never exposed and actually made to defend one vs one hardly ever .... likewise at Southampton .... :idea: ditto for England where they more or less packed the bus today :idea: but wetin small pikin like me sabi :woot:

And oh being one of the best in a shyt relegated scrub team is like claiming to be the fastest turtle :woot:

MLK.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
platinum wrote:

Spot on.
Na so una dey show una lack of football knowledge :taunt: :taunt: in Middlesbrough he played in an ultra conservation style where he was never exposed and actually made to defend one vs one hardly ever .... likewise at Southampton .... :idea: ditto for England where they more or less packed the bus today :idea: but wetin small pikin like me sabi :woot:

And oh being one of the best in a shyt relegated scrub team is like claiming to be the fastest turtle :woot:
I thought at Middlesbrough he was moving up the line quite a lot and was even played as a right back in a few games.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

This 20 year old midfielder Dani Ceballos , playing for Spain U-21's.... :drool: :drool: :drool: we know the likes of Asensio and Saul are not available but this lad looks destined to be a star as well....and funny enough has a 2 way midfield game about him.
To God be the glory
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
jdizzy wrote:
Waffiman wrote:I cannot and will not be a manager or sporting director. At today's prices, I will not buy any player. I play the youth rather than pay silly money.
Understandable if you are coaching a League one team. No excuse when you are a top 10 revenue club reaping the rewards of record TV revenues and a manager collecting close to 10 mil a year
So says the sage, who believes spending money stupidly is the only way to success. So the fact that you are a top ten revenue club means you should waste the money irrespective of your expenses. The problem with you and your ilk is, you all know the price of everything but the value of nothing.

Arsenal unfortunately have to pay over the odds, but I trust Wenger to pay over the odds for the right player. Wenger himself said, he will pay £100m for a player if he in his judgement felt it was value for the club.

Think about that.
Won't be surprised if AW outbids RM for this player. And IMHO it is a selfish move on AW's part. Before you crucify me for it hear my thoughts on this. AW just signed a 2 year contract which i believe and mark these words will be extended to another two years. Won't be surprised if that is even done as early as next season. Now anyone who has seen Mbappe believe he could turn out to be another TH. He has all it takes to be one. Now say Arsenal nay AW pays today's world record fee for him and lands him. And expected AW pays special attention to him and nurtures him to to fullfill his potential. In the process he helps Arsenal win a few EPL and possibly the UCL. In 4 years time when RM will come calling who says the today's world record price AW would have paid for him would not have doubled by then going by the crazy prices being quoted? Thus Arsenal would have doubled its ROI on the player and won trophies along the line thus helping AW to retire with honour then. See why i say it is selfish on AW because he has a target date to finally leave Arsenal and wants to win all he wants to win within that period.
Like you, I am confident it will be another 2 or 3 yrs minimum but it is subject to his performance this next season. This is why I have said this is Arsenal's most important summer since the summer of 1997. Wenger gets it right, and wins the league, he can stay for as long as he wants. He does not, but comes close and wins silverware, he has 5 seasons.

Your take on Mbappe is shared by me. But I do not think he is selfish, he has earned the right to do as he pleases. But my issue remains, who will Arsenal sell if he buys 2 of Mbappe or Lacazette/Lemar.

From the data, I have come to the conclusion the club wants to shed a lot of players in the next 2 seasons as they move on to the next chapter from the Emirates move.

For me, Arsenal will be back to spending top money for top players, like they did before the Emirates.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
jdizzy wrote:
Waffiman wrote:I cannot and will not be a manager or sporting director. At today's prices, I will not buy any player. I play the youth rather than pay silly money.
Understandable if you are coaching a League one team. No excuse when you are a top 10 revenue club reaping the rewards of record TV revenues and a manager collecting close to 10 mil a year
So says the sage, who believes spending money stupidly is the only way to success. So the fact that you are a top ten revenue club means you should waste the money irrespective of your expenses. The problem with you and your ilk is, you all know the price of everything but the value of nothing.

Arsenal unfortunately have to pay over the odds, but I trust Wenger to pay over the odds for the right player. Wenger himself said, he will pay £100m for a player if he in his judgement felt it was value for the club.

Think about that.
Won't be surprised if AW outbids RM for this player. And IMHO it is a selfish move on AW's part. Before you crucify me for it hear my thoughts on this. AW just signed a 2 year contract which i believe and mark these words will be extended to another two years. Won't be surprised if that is even done as early as next season. Now anyone who has seen Mbappe believe he could turn out to be another TH. He has all it takes to be one. Now say Arsenal nay AW pays today's world record fee for him and lands him. And expected AW pays special attention to him and nurtures him to to fullfill his potential. In the process he helps Arsenal win a few EPL and possibly the UCL. In 4 years time when RM will come calling who says the today's world record price AW would have paid for him would not have doubled by then going by the crazy prices being quoted? Thus Arsenal would have doubled its ROI on the player and won trophies along the line thus helping AW to retire with honour then. See why i say it is selfish on AW because he has a target date to finally leave Arsenal and wants to win all he wants to win within that period.
Like you, I am confident it will be another 2 or 3 yrs minimum but it is subject to his performance this next season. This is why I have said this is Arsenal's most important summer since the summer of 1997. Wenger gets it right, and wins the league, he can stay for as long as he wants. He does not, but comes close and wins silverware, he has 5 seasons.

Your take on Mbappe is shared by me. But I do not think he is selfish, he has earned the right to do as he pleases. But my issue remains, who will Arsenal sell if he buys 2 of Mbappe or Lacazette/Lemar.

From the data, I have come to the conclusion the club wants to shed a lot of players in the next 2 seasons as they move on to the next chapter from the Emirates move.

For me, Arsenal will be back to spending top money for top players, like they did before the Emirates.

Who were the big money buys before the Emirates :woot:

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Skylolo wrote:This 20 year old midfielder Dani Ceballos , playing for Spain U-21's.... :drool: :drool: :drool: we know the likes of Asensio and Saul are not available but this lad looks destined to be a star as well....and funny enough has a 2 way midfield game about him.
Saul has ripped Italy to shreds, his movement is killing the azzurini. What a player.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Waffiman wrote:
platinum wrote:

Spot on guys.
He will do well in Arsenal new formation.3-4-3
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

platinum wrote:
Skylolo wrote:This 20 year old midfielder Dani Ceballos , playing for Spain U-21's.... :drool: :drool: :drool: we know the likes of Asensio and Saul are not available but this lad looks destined to be a star as well....and funny enough has a 2 way midfield game about him.
Saul has ripped Italy to shreds, his movement is killing the azzurini. What a player.
Unbelievable from Saul tbh.....but not surprising, he has scored in every Spain game I have seen in this tournament. And I am talking great goals.....

I picked Ceballos out as I was thinking who is not at a big club in this group..... :D and then I noticed he was linked to Arsenal in 2015, I can see why. Fantastic young player....
To God be the glory
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

ojafranpa wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
platinum wrote:

Spot on guys.
He will do well in Arsenal new formation.3-4-3
Always liked Chambers, the times I saw him play for the Boro he looked to have toughened up.

He is a good player and is welcome back. He should slot into Debuchy's / Jenkinson's place in the squad imho.
To God be the glory
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
azuka wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
jdizzy wrote:

Think about that.

Who were the big money buys before the Emirates :woot:
When I chose, I will gladly educate you. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Skylolo wrote:
platinum wrote:
Unbelievable from Saul tbh.....but not surprising, he has scored in every Spain game I have seen in this tournament. And I am talking great goals.....

I picked Ceballos out as I was thinking who is not at a big club in this group..... :D and then I noticed he was linked to Arsenal in 2015, I can see why. Fantastic young player....
Standing ovation when subbed off. Spain is producing these guys nonstop.