The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Post by danfo driver »

Nkume wrote:Ramsey is a bad bad player.
Nkumesss how is 6th? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I just returned from the Riverside. As usual, I travelled with the Arsenal Schemers of Life Train of Schemers lovers sexy Lovers Schemers. It was a pleasant trip. I sat with a couple of Gooners who are in 4 of the Gooner whatsapp group, to which I belong. Every single one of them were talking with emojis coming out of their mouth! That is what this manager has brought back to this club with that fantastic win. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I have always said that this manager is an innovator and the first to do accomplish many things in the EPL. Starting from today, the manager is the FIRST manager to play the 3-4-3 in the league. He played it with 2 wing backs and then used two skillful holding midfielders, with Ozil and Alexis supporting Giroud. Starting from today, tell me any manager who has done it???? :taunt: :taunt: This manager is an innovator and I have always said that if I was not a short man devil, I would have stood tall for this manager.

To the game, it was a fantastic game. The players showed what it means to be true Gooners. I sat in the away end, in Seat 4B, Section 30, just near where they were selling roasted corn. For 40 minutes, my nose was smelling the corn and I kept singing the song we used to sing in Warri when I was a boy:

"Kpobo Kpobo, my belle dey hungry for corn!
Mama Kbobo, how much you dey sell your corn!
Kpobo Kpobo, roasted corn na helele!"

Finally, let me just say this, for me, We need to build this team around Ozil and Xhaka. Alexis We all saw what happened when Alexis scored? Rather than running to Xhaka who won the freekick, Alexis ran away to celebrate. :curse: :curse: arrogant imp! :curse: I hate him and this is why he was beaten up at the Emirates with the ArsenalfanTV crew.

We will beat City. With out 3-4-3 formation, we will be no match for anyone, and this is what the manager has brought to the Arsenal. We know who we are and we do not suffer fools lightly and Pep Guardiola is a fool.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:I just returned from the Riverside. As usual, I travelled with the Arsenal Schemers of Life Train of Schemers lovers sexy Lovers Schemers. It was a pleasant trip. I sat with a couple of Gooners who are in 4 of the Gooner whatsapp group, to which I belong. Every single one of them were talking with emojis coming out of their mouth! That is what this manager has brought back to this club with that fantastic win. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

I have always said that this manager is an innovator and the first to do accomplish many things in the EPL. Starting from today, the manager is the FIRST manager to play the 3-4-3 in the league. He played it with 2 wing backs and then used two skillful holding midfielders, with Ozil and Alexis supporting Giroud. Starting from today, tell me any manager who has done it???? :taunt: :taunt: This manager is an innovator and I have always said that if I was not a short man devil, I would have stood tall for this manager.

To the game, it was a fantastic game. The players showed what it means to be true Gooners. I sat in the away end, in Seat 4B, Section 30, just near where they were selling roasted corn. For 40 minutes, my nose was smelling the corn and I kept singing the song we used to sing in Warri when I was a boy:

Finally, let me just say this, for me, We need to build this team around Ozil and Xhaka. Alexis We all saw what happened when Alexis scored? Rather than running to Xhaka who won the freekick, Alexis ran away to celebrate. :curse: :curse: arrogant imp! :curse: I hate him and this is why he was beaten up at the Emirates with the ArsenalfanTV crew.

We will beat City. With out 3-4-3 formation, we will be no match for anyone, and this is what the manager has brought to the Arsenal. We know who we are and we do not suffer fools lightly and Pep Guardiola is a fool.
SMH
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

We have some big games coming up oooooh
City,Leicester ,Spurs then Manu, chai hope this boys used this boro game to get some mojo back oooh
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

kajifu wrote:
danfo driver wrote:I just returned from the Riverside. As usual, I travelled with the Arsenal Schemers of Life Train of Schemers lovers sexy Lovers Schemers. It was a pleasant trip. I sat with a couple of Gooners who are in 4 of the Gooner whatsapp group, to which I belong. Every single one of them were talking with emojis coming out of their mouth! That is what this manager has brought back to this club with that fantastic win. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

SMH
He is a true danfo yellow bus driver :biggrin:
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Walahi this Danfo ...i don laugh sotay my belle dey pain me :curse: :curse: :curse:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Lager-back wrote:
kajifu wrote:

SMH
Just goes to show how utterly silly Waffib sounds when he posts his nonsense.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

The tactical brilliance of Wenger was on display again tonight, for the n-th time this season. This is why coach deserves another 10 years at the helm of this great club. With his back against the wall in a must win game at the hostile grounds of Middlesborough, Wenger unleashed his most amazing genius to rescue this superb victory. What a coaching performance. I'm really excited about the future. Did you see Ramsey assist to Ozil? That was pure genius. I was at practice twice this week, and Wenger was teaching them that exact play. This is the future of Arsenal in front of our eyes. Ramsey to Ozil: Lethal combination of the future.
Sanchez goal was nothing special. I saw at least 5 players at practice this week score similar free kicks. Don't be fooled that Sanchez scored. He just doesn't fit in this team.
Folks, I saw the future today and it is very bright. I'm looking forward to the next game against City. I can't wait for Wenger to unleash another genial strategy. Pep Guardiola will have sleepless nights until Sunday, not knowing what tactical genius Wenger will come up with.
Bepanda

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

kajifu wrote:We have some big games coming up oooooh
City,Leicester ,Spurs then Manu, chai hope this boys used this boro game to get some mojo back oooh
I am resigned to Europa league next season.

I have lost my bragging swagger. Ready to swallow humble pies early.

So I'm good with it. No high expectations as water don finally find him level. :thumbs: :thumbs:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

theYemster wrote:
Lager-back wrote:
kajifu wrote:

SMH
Just goes to show how utterly silly Waffib sounds when he posts his nonsense.
I thought you got a better name shameless liar or you have change that?
Its really sad when people defend failure and a dictator like that.My cousin who some time get inside infor told me some time that PV4 wanted to come to emirate after his playing days at City and Wenger never wanted him because he can stand infront of Wenger and tell him what is wrong.That Wenger only accept ex players that answer yes sir only.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

cchinukw wrote:

So I'm good with it. No high expectations as water don finally find him level. :thumbs: :thumbs:
With this bad form even Europa might be round of 16 and out.I just hope Wenger can balance playing on Thursday and Sunday with no complains.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Walahi this Danfo ...i don laugh sotay my belle dey pain me :curse: :curse: :curse:
:rotf: :rotf: Danfo has take it a step more than the owner of such post .It force him not to come here often and lie as Danfor will expose it some how by posting same message and it look silly.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
ARSENAL AGREE DEAL WITH GRANIT XHAKA

Arsenal have reached an agreement with Granit Xhaka to join the club on a long-term contract for an undisclosed fee.
The 23-year-old Swiss midfielder arrives from Borussia Monchengladbach, who he captained to fourth place in the Bundesliga last season and Champions League qualification in the past two seasons.
I’m very proud to be joining Arsenal. I cannot wait to move to London, represent this special club and play in the Premier League. I will give everything to help Arsenal win trophies and make the fans happy
Granit Xhaka
Xhaka, who has made 41 international appearances for Switzerland, joined Borussia Monchengladbach in 2012 from his hometown club FC Basel where he spent 10 years, progressing through the youth ranks.
During his time with Basel, Xhaka won two Swiss League titles and the Swiss Cup in a Double-winning season in 2011/12.
Arsène Wenger said: “Granit Xhaka is an exciting young player, already with good Champions League and Bundesliga experience.
"We have been watching him for a long time now and he is a player who will add quality to our squad. We wish Granit a good Euro 2016 with Switzerland and look forward to welcoming him to Arsenal ahead of next season.”
image: http://www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/im ... known.jpeg

Xhaka has completed his medical and will join up with his new team-mates after Euro 2016.
The transfer is subject to the completion of regulatory processes, with Xhaka’s contract with Arsenal commencing on July 1, 2016.
Everyone at Arsenal looks forward to welcoming Granit to the club in July.
image: http://www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/sc ... square.jpg
Win a signed Xhaka shirt
Win a 2016/17 home shirt signed by our newest player
Click here to enter
Copyright 2016 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to http://www.arsenal.com as the source
25 May 2016

Read more at http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... Wo7Dxul.99
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Now the other links have gone quiet. When it happens, you know it is a good sign.

Good rumours of Arsenal making a bid of £12.5m and in negotiations with Bayern for Benatia. Also rumours of Kos as the new Captain. Also rumours of Morata.

And my boy Alex is suited for success next season

And Bells of course is the best RB in Europe statistically and IMHO the best RB in Europe.

Haba Waffi, best RB in Europe :rotf: :rotf: Abeg e don do .... My son has proven me right Again :thumbs: :thumbs: but best in Europe? Nah stats or no stats e never reach there ...
:clap: :clap: game know games,you sabi the game small,look how over hype has done to us this season and its just the same way Wenger think..
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Waffiman wrote:
Nkume wrote:We should break the bank for Kinsley Koman!
We do not need him, besides, IMHO, he is over rated.

We have better players in his position and we have some very good youth prospect like Rene Adelaide. I do not see what Koman brings that means we sacrifice our youth talent or any of our first team squad player for him.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: SMH
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

theYemster wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Molue Conductor wrote:We need a striker!! we have needed one for four years.

highest goal scorers historically
04-05 Henry(25)
05-06 Henry(27)
06-07 RVP (11)
07-08 Adebayor(24)
08-09 RVP (20)
09-10 Cesc (15)
10-11 RVP (18)
11-12 RVP (30)
12-13 Walcott (14)
13-14 Giroud (16)
14-15 Sanchez (16)
15-16 giroug (16)
Correction. We have had strikers in 4 years. Also, we also had strikers before Henry. What we need is a striker that has Welbeck's pace, power, combined with clinical and deadly finishing of the greats. We need a Charlie George, a Frank Stapleton, a Supermac, an Alan Smith, an Ian Wright, a Thierry Henry, Adebayor, Anelka, Eduardo, RvP.

The real bonus will be if we had the World Class quality of a Henry or Wright etc, or even the potential World Class quality of Eduardo. We do not just need any striker, we need someone not far from Suarez or Aguero. If not, a young striker with potential to get close to quality of Suarez or Aguero.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Don't mind the clown. He wants someone not far from the quality of Suarez. When we had the chance to get the actual Suarez, his hero offered an extra buck for him. :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kajifu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
ARSENAL AGREE DEAL WITH GRANIT XHAKA

Arsenal have reached an agreement with Granit Xhaka to join the club on a long-term contract for an undisclosed fee.
The 23-year-old Swiss midfielder arrives from Borussia Monchengladbach, who he captained to fourth place in the Bundesliga last season and Champions League qualification in the past two seasons.
I’m very proud to be joining Arsenal. I cannot wait to move to London, represent this special club and play in the Premier League. I will give everything to help Arsenal win trophies and make the fans happy
Granit Xhaka
Xhaka, who has made 41 international appearances for Switzerland, joined Borussia Monchengladbach in 2012 from his hometown club FC Basel where he spent 10 years, progressing through the youth ranks.
During his time with Basel, Xhaka won two Swiss League titles and the Swiss Cup in a Double-winning season in 2011/12.
Arsène Wenger said: “Granit Xhaka is an exciting young player, already with good Champions League and Bundesliga experience.
"We have been watching him for a long time now and he is a player who will add quality to our squad. We wish Granit a good Euro 2016 with Switzerland and look forward to welcoming him to Arsenal ahead of next season.”
image: http://www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/im ... known.jpeg

Xhaka has completed his medical and will join up with his new team-mates after Euro 2016.
The transfer is subject to the completion of regulatory processes, with Xhaka’s contract with Arsenal commencing on July 1, 2016.
Everyone at Arsenal looks forward to welcoming Granit to the club in July.
image: http://www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/sc ... square.jpg
Win a signed Xhaka shirt
Win a 2016/17 home shirt signed by our newest player
Click here to enter
Copyright 2016 The Arsenal Football Club plc. Permission to use quotations from this article is granted subject to appropriate credit being given to http://www.arsenal.com as the source
25 May 2016

Read more at http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... Wo7Dxul.99
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Now the other links have gone quiet. When it happens, you know it is a good sign.

Good rumours of Arsenal making a bid of £12.5m and in negotiations with Bayern for Benatia. Also rumours of Kos as the new Captain. Also rumours of Morata.

And my boy Alex is suited for success next season

And Bells of course is the best RB in Europe statistically and IMHO the best RB in Europe.

Haba Waffi, best RB in Europe :rotf: :rotf: Abeg e don do .... My son has proven me right Again :thumbs: :thumbs: but best in Europe? Nah stats or no stats e never reach there ...
:clap: :clap: game know games,you sabi the game small,look how over hype has done to us this season and its just the same way Wenger think..

No mind Waffi, :taunt: :taunt: forever overhyping Arsenal players except for Alexis who he somehow has grown to hate and the Ox who he has some kinda misplaced aggression for :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Waffiman wrote:Granit Xhaka - "Any player that does not run or work hard for the team will have an issue with me."
:rotf: :rotf: A good player will not run his mouth,Uncle Aniks was right about t his over paid guy.
So how many player mr Xhaka have you had issue with?You have to start with :boo: :boo: your own big flat head :boo: :boo:
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

You really want Wenger to stay?
Did you really mean Diego Simeone?
Bepanda
kajifu wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

With this bad form even Europa might be round of 16 and out. I just hope Wenger can balance playing on Thursday and Sunday with no complains.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Don't wanna overhype him but every time I watch young Rob Holding I stand by my statements that I would have him alongside KOS, instead of GABRIEL and Mustafi
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I blame Boro and that player with kitchen mops on his head for denying me my priceless moment on AraenalTV.

The next beating is just around the corner....
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

oloye wrote:I blame Boro and that player with kitchen mops on his head for denying me my priceless moment on AraenalTV.

The next beating is just around the corner....

Yeah when your muppets head to Goodison abi :taunt:

MLK.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Diego Simeone: Again in the CL Semi Finals. This is an impressive resume.
I don't see how anyone would say that his resume is not one of the best in all of Europe in the last decade.
There is absolutely no way around this guy. This MUST be Arsenal's next coach.

Bepanda
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

bepanda wrote:Diego Simeone: Again in the CL Semi Finals. This is an impressive resume.
I don't see how anyone would say that his resume is not one of the best in all of Europe in the last decade.
There is absolutely no way around this guy. This MUST be Arsenal's next coach.

Bepanda
Who were the two teams he beat in the knockout stages? Ok nothing spoil :woot:

MLK.