The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Post by ohenhen1 »

Here we go again.

Oh boy.

Every year.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote:
balo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:According to rumours, Arsenal chasing 3 players in France.

Mbappe, Lacazzette and who?

Will Giroud stay?

Mbappe is questionable and has been linked to every top club out there.
According to reports in France, Mbappe stays at Monaco or he goes to Arsenal or Real Madrid. They claim he is not interested in joining the other clubs.

With Monaco pushing for him to stay and offering him increased wages and a new contract, many now say he will stay in France.

Today a local newspaper with close links to Lyon, printed an article which says, Lyon has asked for £50m, plus another £20m in installments for the player. They claim Arsenal are negotiating with Lyon and it is looking good. They also claim Arsenal is the player's preferred destination.

This is interesting because Bein Sports, an organisation in which Wenger has very close links and a contract, said a few days ago, that Arsenal are negotiating with Lyon for Lacazette. We will see.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote:
Nkume wrote:If Pickford is 30 million in today's market, then Szchezny is not worth less than 40 million. Arsenal just have to keep him. Martinez needs to prove himself on loan.
Szczesny has already posted he is returning to Arsenal. He does not want to go to Juve. He wants to come back and fight for the number 1 shirt.
Typical Arsenal player. Rather be fighting for 5th and playing Europa League, than competing for titles and CL at a much bigger club.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
balo wrote:

Will Giroud stay?

According to reports in France, Mbappe stays at Monaco or he goes to Arsenal or Real Madrid. They claim he is not interested in joining the other clubs.

With Monaco pushing for him to stay and offering him increased wages and a new contract, many now say he will stay in France.

Arsenal has no chance on the boy .... once again Wenger has fvcked up another transfer target. What's the point of all his experience in the transfer market if he can't read the tea leaves. Mbappe should have been signed last summer with a deal Monaco couldn't refuse and allowed to stay there on loan for a season .... how many easy buys have we missed out over the last three seasons ...

Kante
Wanyama
Van Dijk
Alderwereild

Combined all four would have cost less than we paid for Chambers and Xhacrap :curse:
Yeah right! :laugh: :laugh: Suddenly, hindsight has made you the transfer guru. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You now know better. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: What did you know last summer? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Waffi er unlike you I have no fear and couch my words under the guise of "rumors ".

Aside from Kante every player that was listed down there was clearly and openly mentioned by me as a Must Sign Transfer for Arsenal .... some of us get eye for talent people like you that wanted Arsenal to spend 50 million for Flaky Loser Riyadh Ozil :taunt: :taunt:

Sorry abeg no confuse me with others ... some of us know our football :mrgreen:
You mention Mbappe! :scared: Choi! :ohmy: :ohmy: Since when??? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Oh! According to various sources, the rumoured of the 3 are, Mbappe, Lacazette and Lemar. Others claim, Seri, Lemar, Mbappe or Lacazette.

One thing I now believe, Arsenal are spending serious money on 2 players this summer. By this I mean, breaking their transfer record on a minimum 2 players.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Someone is on here talking about how Barca cannot afford a sh11111t rightback who was insulted by his own fans because he is so sh111t and a winger who has never gotten close to winning serious trophies and spends the whole year, simply scoring about 7-8 long range shots to make himself relevant. This same person forgets that Luis Suarez signed a new contract at Liverpool, and Barca showed up and cherry picked his asssssss from Liverpool.

Noisemaker! Barca fans are praying that their club should not even consider those two nonsense players, and this one his here talking about barca cannot afford them. Both players will sell their collective mothers in one minute in order to go to barca. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at Sanchez! The only reason Ozil is not leaving Arsenal yet is because no one wants him. Absolutely no player alive will choose to remain at Arsenal today if Barca says they want him! absolutely NONE! A EUROPA LEAGUE CLUB???? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Giroud Patners Mbappe for France!

Lacazette gets no love for France.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
balo wrote:

Will Giroud stay?

Arsenal has no chance on the boy .... once again Wenger has fvcked up another transfer target. What's the point of all his experience in the transfer market if he can't read the tea leaves. Mbappe should have been signed last summer with a deal Monaco couldn't refuse and allowed to stay there on loan for a season .... how many easy buys have we missed out over the last three seasons ...

Kante
Wanyama
Van Dijk
Alderwereild

Combined all four would have cost less than we paid for Chambers and Xhacrap :curse:
Yeah right! :laugh: :laugh: Suddenly, hindsight has made you the transfer guru. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You now know better. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: What did you know last summer? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Waffi er unlike you I have no fear and couch my words under the guise of "rumors ".

Aside from Kante every player that was listed down there was clearly and openly mentioned by me as a Must Sign Transfer for Arsenal .... some of us get eye for talent people like you that wanted Arsenal to spend 50 million for Flaky Loser Riyadh Ozil :taunt: :taunt:

Sorry abeg no confuse me with others ... some of us know our football :mrgreen:
You mention Mbappe! :scared: Choi! :ohmy: :ohmy: Since when??? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Oh! According to various sources, the rumoured of the 3 are, Mbappe, Lacazette and Lemar. Others claim, Seri, Lemar, Mbappe or Lacazette.

One thing I now believe, Arsenal are spending serious money on 2 players this summer. By this I mean, breaking their transfer record on a minimum 2 players.

I mentioned Mbappe because he was another that has been on wengers radar and knowing his ability should have pulled out all the stops to sign him before we start hearing of 100million £ transfers p
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Nkume wrote:Giroud Patners Mbappe for France!

Lyon Presido trying to hawk Lacazette like akara, invites bid from PSG. Wenger must have told him that he was smoking serious spliff with their demands for Lacazette.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

OK, let me admit something! This video made me cry! :(

I hope Mbappe does not join this list.

[/video]
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Nkume wrote:OK, let me admit something! This video made me cry! :(

I hope Mbappe does not join this list.

[/video]

This list is not complete. Waffi has a more complete list, which includes Torres, Mascherano, and Tevez.

Torres' deal was supposedly torpedoed by Reyes, though AW could have done more. Mascherano and Tevez, Waffi can explain what really happened.

Then there were Mata, Hazard, Higuain, etc
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Nobody outside of Highbury House knows what Arsenal are planning to do in the transfer market, and that is the way it should be.

All we have are rumours and speculation.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

I don't believe this story. These Italian clubs can't be this stupid.

ARSENAL TURN DOWN SZCZESNY OFFER

Arsenal have turned down a €5m offer from Juventus for goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny, reports Tuttomercatoweb.

The Italian publication claims the Gunners want closer to €15m for the Poland international, who has spent the past two seasons on loan at Roma.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Nkume wrote:I don't believe this story. These Italian clubs can't be this stupid.

ARSENAL TURN DOWN SZCZESNY OFFER

Arsenal have turned down a €5m offer from Juventus for goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny, reports Tuttomercatoweb.

The Italian publication claims the Gunners want closer to €15m for the Poland international, who has spent the past two seasons on loan at Roma.

Nku-pawpaw! you are not smiling this window o! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Nkume wrote:
Nkume wrote:Giroud Patners Mbappe for France!

Lyon Presido trying to hawk Lacazette like akara, invites bid from PSG. Wenger must have told him that he was smoking serious spliff with their demands for Lacazette.
Since Bein Sports called this, I really think it will happen.

A top journo who works closely with them just twitted that we should ignore the Presido.

The player has done everything he asked over the past 2 years, and the Presido will only upset the Player and his Agent if he is obstructive.

Looks like Arsenal are in pole position for his signature.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Wengabe Returns DoF to Sender

Arsenal are expected to make a new appointment to their backroom staff this summer but at a lower level than the director of football role originally planned.

Chief executive Ivan Gazidis had sounded out several candidates during the second half of the season but Arsene Wenger proved resistant to relinquishing control of the club’s transfer strategy.

Following talks at boardroom level, it is understood a role will be created among Wenger’s staff although it is as yet unclear exactly what responsibilities it will entail...

Sauce: Mein Wengampf
http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footbal ... 63751.html
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

So nobody is in for Mezut? Cmon isn't he the best 10 in the world according to some :taunt: :taunt:

#WHYNOTMEZUT :woot:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

#WHYNOTMBAPPE
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Nkume wrote:#WHYNOTMBAPPE
EVERy major team in the world wants Kylian, who wants Mezut :woot:

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Lemar is rumoured to be one midfielder we are after.

Apparently, we want a striker and 2 midfielders.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
I don't care. The question should be, does Ozil want to leave? He doesn't and Arsenal want to keep him. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
I don't care. The question should be, does Ozil want to leave? He doesn't and Arsenal want to keep him. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

He wants 300k plus per week for doing what? No team outside of China would even pay him 150k per week

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Waffiman wrote:
Lemar is rumoured to be one midfielder we are after.

Apparently, we want a striker and 2 midfielders.
:lol: it is that time of the year when Arsenal wants everybody until the remember that a player who just recovered from injury is as good as a new player. You dont need Lemar or Lamar, Santi will be back as new.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho