The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Post by danfo driver »

Bayern has agreed to move Douglas to Juventus. They want to replace him with Alexis Sanchez, who prefers Man City, but wont say no to Bayern.

Let me make it clear that Alexis has total agreement with Man City. Arsenal doesnt want to sell to Man City. As it is right now, Alexis has refused to sign a renewal with Arsenal.
Last edited by danfo driver on Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

oloye wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Nkume wrote:#WHYNOTMBAPPE
Lemar is rumoured to be one midfielder we are after.

Apparently, we want a striker and 2 midfielders.
:lol: it is that time of the year when Arsenal wants everybody until the remember that a player who just recovered from injury is as good as a new player. You dont need Lemar or Lamar, Santi will be back as new.

you sabi ya team well well o!
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Waffiman wrote:

Monaco have lost Bernadro Silva and are likely to lose Bakayoko, Mbappe and Mendy this summer as well. Can't see them selling Lemar as well.
Arsenal should have gone after Tolisso who just signed with Bayern today. Affordable and a certified baller
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

If you ask me, our top targets should be a pacey game changing forward in Bellotti (more realistic than Mbappe), a non nonsense grass esting midfielder in Bakayoko and a wide playmaker in Douglas Costa.
Sell Giroud, Perez, Walcott, one of Coq/El Neny, Gibbs, Debuchy, and maybe Jack (torn on this one). Quality over quantity in a non champions league year. The reserves can handle Europa league till the group stages
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jdizzy wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

Monaco have lost Bernadro Silva and are likely to lose Bakayoko, Mbappe and Mendy this summer as well. Can't see them selling Lemar as well.
Arsenal should have gone after Tolisso who just signed with Bayern today. Affordable and a certified baller
And Tolisso would have turned down Bayern and Milan, in favor of Arsenal. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Jdizzy, Debuchy certainly; Perez will cite homesickness, Gibbs should go for the sake of his career, he's another one who has failed to develop. Walcott, Giroud, Cocoa Pops, nigh on no chance...As for Belotti, the track record of Italian strikers in the Premiership suggests approach with caution.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

why do you guys go thru the same routine every summer, only to be disappointed by feb, 15+ its behind the leaders..... :huh:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Gooner1 wrote:why do you guys go thru the same routine every summer, only to be disappointed by feb, 15+ its behind the leaders..... :huh:

because this is the time when the game can be played with mouth, rather than on the green grass. Arsenal wins the "mouth" games, as we are "linked" with every star, who love and adore Arsenal and Wenger. Let us enjoy our favorite time of the season.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Teams now knows how shitty the arsenal negotiating team is to a point whereby juventus just made an offer of 5m for Szczesny and city bought an inferior (to Szczesny) goalkeeper for 31m.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

jdizzy wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

He chose Bayern over Chelsea.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

bk-one wrote:Teams now knows how shitty the arsenal negotiating team is to a point whereby juventus just made an offer of 5m for Szczesny and city bought an inferior (to Szczesny) goalkeeper for 31m.

I wonder....Have you seen him play?
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Hard for Beloved to play hardball with a keeper who is clearly third choice and has been loaned for the past few seasons. The heels will only dig in so far.

Moving on, Lacazette or Dembele, Mahrez if Sanchez goes and "we will be strong". Elsewhere United are set to pay close to 80 odd for Alvin the Chipmunk. Brethren, the 100 million pound player isn't far away. The game truly has gone crazy. There's good reason to argue, after a primary stage of latency, the tertiary epoch has arrived, bringing with it neuropathy, Tabes Dorsalis. So damaged are the sensory pathways, those higher up are disconnected from the damage further down. The result, madness.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

City submit 53 MP bid for Sanchez. Difficult to refuse if Sanchez refuses to sign new deal. I hope we have a plan B.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohenhen1 wrote:City submit 53 MP bid for Sanchez. Difficult to refuse if Sanchez refuses to sign new deal. I hope we have a plan B.

Sanchez has already made it clear that he is NOT signing a renewal.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

My prediction is

Out
Sanchez- if he doesn't agree to a new deal
Mezut Ozil- if he doesn't agree to a new deal
Gibbs
Debuchy
Ospina or Chezny out, one goalkeeper will leave this summer.
Lucas Perez
Wilshere- his injury may stop his transfer.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

ohenhen1 wrote:City submit 53 MP bid for Sanchez. Difficult to refuse if Sanchez refuses to sign new deal. I hope we have a plan B.

:rotf:

God bless the Internet :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I hope all those guys begging to come to play for Wenger and those Wenger want to sign the board will not stop Wenger from doing that like they did against Kante.Hope Wenger will start open game of the season with a win,can't remember how many open game of the season we won for last 8 years. Damage a draw on first day or a win against klopp Liverpool would have put us ahead of them
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

danfo driver wrote:

When did he say that?

habits(fibbing in your case) die hard yo
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

kajifu wrote:I hope all those guys begging to come to play for Wenger and those Wenger want to sign the board will not stop Wenger from doing that like they did against Kante.Hope Wenger will start open game of the season with a win,can't remember how many open game of the season we won for last 8 years. Damage a draw on first day or a win against klopp Liverpool would have put us ahead of them
:roll: :roll:

Why do you like punishing yourself?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bk-one wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

When did he say that?

habits(fibbing in your case) die hard yo
okay :D
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Is Arsenal trying to sign Cuadrado? That would be funny.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

balo wrote:Is Arsenal trying to sign Cuadrado? That would be funny.
Another airhead?Better we sign Gervinho back than this guy :scared:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

balo wrote:Is Arsenal trying to sign Cuadrado? That would be funny.
Usual tabloid BS.

Why would Arsenal sign Cuadrado?