The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Post by anikulapo »

Skylolo wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:Tried to warn likes of Skylolo, this is not same scenario as past seasons. Some crippling deficiencies both on and off the pitch.
Fair enough...

We have been here before though, what we have done today is relinquish control....we are chasing now. But we have the experience, we will need all that experience now.

What AW would give for Ozil and Cazorla to be fit tomorrow?! :( :(

Xhaka and Ramshyt not good enough for you ????
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

anikulapo wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:Tried to warn likes of Skylolo, this is not same scenario as past seasons. Some crippling deficiencies both on and off the pitch.
Fair enough...

We have been here before though, what we have done today is relinquish control....we are chasing now. But we have the experience, we will need all that experience now.

Xhaka is good enough, Ramsey isn't....

I have little pity for AW in these instances he caused some of his own problems.
To God be the glory
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

I really don't get this obsession with Wenger seeing out the season - one person who should be far away from that team is Arsene.
I've argued since Bayern away that we needed someone else at the helm - & get guys to play for their futures.
It's a lot to call players out for mediocrity when the boss is clueless.
Watching this team play is becoming a waste of time.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Welcome to 2005.

So Dark The Con of Fan.
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

Someone please wake me up when this stubborn goat Wenger the wanker is out of the Emirates
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Skylolo wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
Fair enough...

I have little pity for AW in these instances he caused some of his own problems.

:rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Let me see who will defend this man after watching this game today again.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Even Christ, at that point, the ne plus ultra, said "it's finished", why does Wenger believe he's Mumraa the ever living? Has the okro not singed his flesh enough? Does he not see the meat floating past his semi-submerged head and recognise his body parts? Must the hands of the masses did the poundo deep into the okro soup in order for him to accept his predicament?

In 2005 all were warned of the pale white horse of Wengerism. Behold. They won't even wait to walk him to the gallows and he has none but himself to blame. It was destined to come to this and it has. But for the shade of coating and the -steins in office, the tabloids would be plastered with tales of lost dressing rooms, players not playing for him...gentlemen, grab a stick and a bag of marshmallows. Let it be.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

ojafranpa wrote:Bellerin is $#% and useless every move ends at his feet :curse: :curse: :curse:
My Son?
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

#Playersout
To God be the glory
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

100%Naija wrote:Hmm Tolahs has finally opened his eyes. Oya where is robslow and Kaiser. The rest of the Wenger houseboy brigade...we dey una explanation. Mschewwwww
Obviously a game of gotcha to ya - it's far more to me.
Unapologetic for backing the gaffer when i did - i am more determined to lose him now - don't do bandwagons 'round here - if i am convinced i start my own wave. You want a peeing contest - you won that. I want my club to be in the mix.
One :sleep:
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Skylolo wrote:#Playersout
When all the players look like shadows of themselves, the blame lies elsewhere. There isn't a single Arsenal player performing to his potential, not even Alexis.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Alexis' ankle doesn't look good according to the coach. Ozil also struggling with injury issues. Goodbye Champions League, see you sometime in the future future.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

pajimoh wrote:
toyin133 wrote:
Thunder wrote:THAT'S ALL, FOLKS!!!! :curse:
:shock: Even Thunder came out from behind the sofa where he was hiding to curse Wenger :rotf: :rotf:
That's not thunder, more like a fart :atc:
:lol: By your own words, you've invited jedijedi to visit you.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

platinum wrote:
When all the players look like shadows of themselves, the blame lies elsewhere. There isn't a single Arsenal player performing to his potential, not even Alexis.
Alexis played to his potential today until the ref who did not protect him allowed West Brom to injure him, so too Xhaka...
To God be the glory
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Skylo, at what point does managerial accountability come into it?
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

Coach wrote:@Skylo, at what point does managerial accountability come into it?
Ofcourse the manager is responsible for everything, I have never stood here and said AW has not done things wrong. I look at the likes of Walcott and Ramsey today and ask myself how they are Arsenal players....

That for me is what AW is most guilty of, he has been too soft on players that dont fit the way we play and too many of them are in the comfort zone.

Either AW stays or goes a massive clearout is needed at this football club.

But for anyone to say this is just about the manager, I mean c'mon....
To God be the glory
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

anikulapo wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
Fair enough...

:rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The writing was always on the wall , but these so called fan seems to believe in Wenger instead of Arsenal. AW time was up a long time ago.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Skylolo wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
Fair enough...

I agree re, Xhaka.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Wenger will stay.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^There's been no sand in the hourglass for a decade. T'is a shame it has come to this and yet was absolutely necessary. They all stuck their steely forks into the cash cow and swallowed their slabs of steak whole. Alas, the potential collapse of the castle has finally turned kinetic, let it fall, crumble to gravel and ruin. Wengwr knew what was coming and yet insisted upon Ajax years back
King lemmings led their fIckle followers deep into the forests of thus fantastical fairytale, singing choruses of JETS and Boeing 747. It has only just begun. Fate saw fit to spare Beloved the shame of that planned, will fate be so charitable once more, or will those bloodthirsty bellies finally have their fill? And lest one forget, all that unfolds will be on the hands of those falstaffian f*ckwits peddling the darkest con of fan. Forget the dogsh*t diarrhoeal diatribe of the beer-breathed, but for Tottenham's collapse last season, Hell was to break loose. North London could yet host the punch up of the Year by May.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Players are the real cowards for me. I look at Chelsea players response to Hazard being kicked by ManU player and compare it to our players. It is like some enjoyed Sanchez being kicked and did nothing to defend him.

Then look at their defending. They must have spent a lot of time preparing for West Brom set piece. Come the day, they lost their nerve and were getting pulled all over the place.

Like you, I agree, we have it all to do now for top four. We have players hiding and looking to leave with the Manager. I am not holding out much hope at this moment in time but I have not given up. We have the quality but we must fight to get that quality out.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Waffiman wrote:
Players are the real cowards for me. I look at Chelsea players response to Hazard being kicked by ManU player and compare it to our players. It is like some enjoyed Sanchez being kicked and did nothing to defend him.

Then look at their defending. They must have spent a lot of time preparing for West Brom set piece. Come the day, they lost their nerve and were getting pulled all over the place.

Like you, I agree, we have it all to do now for top four. We have players hiding and looking to leave with the Manager. I am not holding out much hope at this moment in time but I have not given up. We have the quality but we must fight to get that quality out.
Oh boy :rotf: Let me get out to avoid all the blood letting :arrow:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!