The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Post by kajifu »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
bk-one wrote:Monaco already sold Silva and Bakayoko and if arsenal thought they were gonna get Thomas Lemar for 30 million, It might be true that they are really smoking some potent $#% at London Colney. If they really wanted Lemar they should have made an offer way before City and Chelsea purchased those two. Right now Monaco really dont need money coz they already have 78 million from player sales and why should they have to sell to arsenal for cheap when they can sell other players(Fabinho and Mendy) for much more money than when they sell Lemar to Arsenal.

Did Arsenal tell you they really need to sign anyone (forget Waffi's gists)? They have Ramsey, who showed on the last day of the season and during the conquer of Chelsea at Wembley that he is one of the best mids in Europe. We have Ox that teams are lusting after. Ditto Alexis, that Pep wants to buy at any price. Did you see a rusty Per come out and dominate EPL champions Chelsea? We already signed that defender. Plus Santo will return like a shiny new signing. We have Xhaka, who will no longer be a rookie.

Team don complete! Let the season begin! These are all rumors spread by agents who wish their players were playing for Wenger.
Chief you really Sabi this club sha.
Funny thing this is the season I don't really stress my self again with the club yeye business in transfer
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

If our German parasite re-signs with the club I'm sure it will break the heart of the many top clubs queuing up to sign him :laugh: :laugh:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Any truth in the rumor for Leon Goretzka?
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Nkume wrote:Any truth in the rumor for Leon Goretzka?

:atc: he looks like and reminds me in a bad way of Podolski
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Siddonlook11 wrote:

He is NOT a striker now, he is a CM.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Gooner1 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:I don't think I will ever forgive Waffi for Torres, Eto'o, Macherano and Tevez gists.
He is currently cooking the latest sweet gist biscuits for your consumption, u will quickly forgive and forget :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Eagerly waiting for those sweet biscuits. Nothing sweet like Waffi gist :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Carry on jare...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Nkume wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:

He is NOT a striker now, he is a CM.
Dokita you jumped to the conclusion that i said he was a striker ...I said he looks like and reminds me of podolski o......in a bad way ..

Leon is great when surrounded with work horses he shows up...does that remind you of Lucas and Ozil ?

When surrounded with the sissies we have on our books trust me he will look very badddddd.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
bk-one wrote:Monaco already sold Silva and Bakayoko and if arsenal thought they were gonna get Thomas Lemar for 30 million, It might be true that they are really smoking some potent $#% at London Colney. If they really wanted Lemar they should have made an offer way before City and Chelsea purchased those two. Right now Monaco really dont need money coz they already have 78 million from player sales and why should they have to sell to arsenal for cheap when they can sell other players(Fabinho and Mendy) for much more money than when they sell Lemar to Arsenal.

Did Arsenal tell you they really need to sign anyone (forget Waffi's gists)? They have Ramsey, who showed on the last day of the season and during the conquer of Chelsea at Wembley that he is one of the best mids in Europe. We have Ox that teams are lusting after. Ditto Alexis, that Pep wants to buy at any price. Did you see a rusty Per come out and dominate EPL champions Chelsea? We already signed that defender. Plus Santo will return like a shiny new signing. We have Xhaka, who will no longer be a rookie.

Team don complete! Let the season begin! These are all rumors spread by agents who wish their players were playing for Wenger.
Chai! It's true what they say: "Misery loves company". :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Lacazette! :winking:
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Waffiman wrote:Lacazette! :winking:
Arsenal have told Lyon they are willing to pay £45m plus add-ons for striker Alexandre Lacazette, Sky sources understand.
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... te-of-lyon

Arsenal are close to agreeing a deal to sign Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette.

The Gunners did have a bid rejected for the France international, 26, but talks have progressed and will continue over the coming days.
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40438547
Last edited by Cito on Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Is he holding a jersey?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

:twisted: :roll:

Torres!
Etoo!
Mascherano!

Did I miss any other fables :taunt: :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says he is interested in Leicester winger Riyad Mahrez but that no bid has been made for the player.

The 26-year-old signed a new four-year deal with the Foxes in August but has since asked to leave the club.

He helped Leicester win the Premier League title in 2015-16 before finishing 12th with them this season.

"Have we made a bid for him? No. Not yet. Not yet means it could happen, it could not happen," said Wenger.

Mahrez joined Leicester from French club Le Havre for a reported £400,000 in 2014 and was voted PFA player of the year in 2016.

"I think he had a huge impact at Leicester when they won the championship, like everybody else," Wenger told Bein Sports.

"It's been a different season this year but it doesn't take anything away from his qualities."
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40142219
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

kajifu wrote:Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says he is interested in Leicester winger Riyad Mahrez but that no bid has been made for the player.

The 26-year-old signed a new four-year deal with the Foxes in August but has since asked to leave the club.

He helped Leicester win the Premier League title in 2015-16 before finishing 12th with them this season.

"Have we made a bid for him? No. Not yet. Not yet means it could happen, it could not happen," said Wenger.

Mahrez joined Leicester from French club Le Havre for a reported £400,000 in 2014 and was voted PFA player of the year in 2016.

"I think he had a huge impact at Leicester when they won the championship, like everybody else," Wenger told Bein Sports.

"It's been a different season this year but it doesn't take anything away from his qualities."
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40142219

No top teams want Ozil and Mahrez, yet Arsenal want to re-sign Arsenal and Wenger is interested in Mahrez!!! Well as Robby says, Water don find level smh :curse:

MLK.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Until I see Lacazzette hold up a jersey at arsenal.com. I don't believe it.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

This Spain vs Germany u-21 final na fire .... Gnabry playing well and giving HB a torrid time

MLK.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

The talents from Spain and Germany are just on another level. These boys are playing some solid technical footy.

Where can one find what these Germans use as blueprint? Their teams look so solid without ever being boring...my goodness!
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Yesterday, Sanchez response in that press conference told me what have I have told has been correct all along. Arsenal will not give him £300 grand plus a week, but will Arsenal sell to a rival? I think this will be very interesting cos I have heard a few things which if true, will see us about to play out a nasty, bitter saga in this window. Unless something changes dramatically, this could get very ugly.

Of course you all know my position re Sanchez, so I will not lie, I will be glad to see the back of him.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Gaddem what a goal, Germania draws first blood

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:Yesterday, Sanchez response in that press conference told me what have I have told has been correct all along. Arsenal will not give him £300 grand plus a week, but will Arsenal sell to a rival? I think this will be very interesting cos I have heard a few things which if true, will see us about to play out a nasty, bitter saga in this window. Unless something changes dramatically, this could get very ugly.

Of course you all know my position re Sanchez, so I will not lie, I will be glad to see the back of him.
The other day you were saying something different :rotf: :rotf: you this guy sef :rotf:

You want to see the best player on the team but would keep proven louts and losers like Droopy and Ramshyt abi? Waffi nah wah for you :mrgreen:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

The technical ability and passing and movement in this game is breath taking ... these two countries are really blessed with some ballers :clap:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Half time, Great Game :thumb:

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:Half time, Great Game :thumb:
Brilliant game.