The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

anikulapo wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:Dare not even imagine how poor Arsenal will be when Sanchez exits the club this summer.

But some say he is a cancer who doesn't pass and tries to do too much
To that I say....
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Sunderland doesn't deserve this goalie
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Why Alexis not shoot there ... he is on a hat trick ... damn.

French tug boat is off ... hope it's his last game for Arsenal :curse:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:Dare not even imagine how poor Arsenal will be when Sanchez exits the club this summer.

But some say he is a cancer who doesn't pass and tries to do too much
To that I say....

Yes sir :clap: :clap:

Oh dear how did Mustafi not score ... oh what a save by Pickford
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Ozil shoot the damn ball WTF ... team passing has been pathetic today

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Did Ozil just watch the other team take the ball and not even offer resistance there ? OMG this GUY :curse: IS SUCH A BIATCH :curse:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Kaiii THEO you're garbage :curse: :curse:
Last edited by anikulapo on Tue May 16, 2017 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I can name ten players that this team needs to get rid of ASAP

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I hope this Pickford is the next Arsenal goalie :thumb:

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

You missed what happened when they sold RVP? Cesc? Henry? Vieira?

The club should do its utmost to keep Alexis, Ozil, Ox and the other assets but collapse won't be because of selling them. We've seen this movie time after time

2-0, FT
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I still don't understand how Xhacrap keeps playing over el Neny and isn't it clear how vibrant we looked once Iwobi came in and Ramshyt departed? Again Arsene is his own worst enemy ... all giroud did was get in the way of Alexis

MLK.
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

platinum wrote:Sunderland doesn't deserve this goalie
He won't be there after this season. Top talent.

Xhaka was immense with his passing in the second half...Ozil as well.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

platinum wrote:

The club should do its utmost to keep Alexis, Ozil, Ox and the other assets but collapse won't be because of selling them. We've seen this movie time after time

2-0, FT
Competition far more capable and AW regressing. If anyone thinks it will be status quo with loss of Alexis as it was following departures of Henry, Cesc and RVP...suffice it to say they're misreading the tea leaves.
Detective Bunk Moreland

Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Detective Bunk Moreland

Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

platinum wrote:

2-0, FT
Plat I hear he has already agreed on a deal with manure - 3 years. But Manure have Mata and Mhiki why weaken arsenal and unsettle Sanchez ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Fewer EPL winner's medals than Matty Albrighton. The truth is apparent to all but those in such remote time zones as to require all manner of Japanese technology to record and rewind more than Craig David and Artful Dodger. Sanchez sees himself as, aspires to be, in the same echelon as Messi and Ronaldo. The Roy of the Rover antics are deemed a necessary pathway to his ascension to greatness. All about himself, the team benefit being very much a byproduct. The turnovers, lost possession, passes not played, are all irrelevantif the goals come, the byproduct of his star's climb being 3 points.

On the topic of toxicity, there is nothing more injurious to Beloved than Wengerism. All else are mere mild changes on a smear test, Wengerism is the full package, full blown. Where are the bricks?
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Where would Arsenal be without Alexis? I'm sure you believe Arsenal would be champions without him.
A 25% Alexis is probably better than every offensive player we have.
Bepanda
tolahs wrote:Alexis was subbed due to injury at Stoke - why play him 2nite knowing if he's off form, he'll resist being subbed. Like with Kos, he should've been a sub at most, Every 3days on aching limps is bad management.
The Ramsey - Xhaka duo in midfield will be eaten alive by Chelsea - very defensively weak - AW thinks one more c.b. means no DM.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Siddonlook11 wrote:
platinum wrote:

2-0, FT
Plat I hear he has already agreed on a deal with manure - 3 years. But Manure have Mata and Mhiki why weaken arsenal and unsettle Sanchez ?
That can't be true.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Cally wrote:
platinum wrote:Sunderland doesn't deserve this goalie
He won't be there after this season. Top talent.

Xhaka was immense with his passing in the second half...Ozil as well.
Ozil created 12 clear chances, the most an EPL player ever has created in a single game. Arsenal really should have hit 5 tonight
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

bepanda wrote:Where would Arsenal be without Alexis? I'm sure you believe Arsenal would be champions without him.
Bepanda
tolahs wrote:Alexis was subbed due to injury at Stoke - why play him 2nite knowing if he's off form, he'll resist being subbed. Like with Kos, he should've been a sub at most, Every 3days on aching limps is bad management.
The Ramsey - Xhaka duo in midfield will be eaten alive by Chelsea - very defensively weak - AW thinks one more c.b. means no DM.
We scored on the 72nd & 81st mins - Iwobi & Welbec w/o Alexisk came in at the 69th min. To keep playing the same guys even when injured always backfires. Ir we cannot beat the Blackcats(already relegated) - we might as well wear white flags to Wembley.
The team couldn't move the ball in the 1st half cos most of those guys needed a break - look at urgency in the 2subs that came in - Alexis @25% as you support will be a spectator @wembley.
Remember Titi @CL finals - tired legs - must trust the squad
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

From all the useless players at Arsenal, Alexis is the one you want to replace ... Just stunning ...
Alexis is 80% of Arsenal offense.
I hear people complain about him losing the ball ... my answer to you and them is ... SO WHAT? At least Alexis tries, contrary to the rest who just pretends to play.
Alexis will be gone next year. Good luck winning games with Ozil and Iwobi and Wellbeck and Walcott ... DUH !!!
Bepanda
tolahs wrote:
bepanda wrote:Where would Arsenal be without Alexis? I'm sure you believe Arsenal would be champions without him.
Bepanda
We scored on the 72nd & 81st mins - Iwobi & Welbec w/o Alexisk came in at the 69th min. To keep playing the same guys even when injured always backfires. Ir we cannot beat the Blackcats(already relegated) - we might as well wear white flags to Wembley.
The team couldn't move the ball in the 1st half cos most of those guys needed a break - look at urgency in the 2subs that came in - Alexis @25% as you support will be a spectator @wembley.
Remember Titi @CL finals - tired legs - must trust the squad
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Cally wrote:Bellerin's regression is quite alarming. He's almost becoming as ineffective as Gibbs. Oh well, he provided a nice assist in our last game.
Bellerin playing with injections due to an ankle injury that needs surgery in the summer. He is not playing at 100% no where near his full pace and is really careful in his movement.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Dare not imagine how good Arsenal will be when he leaves in the summer.

It is a team game. Sanchez has his downsides and upsides. It is not just about one player and we have had better players leave and we prospered. So long as we get a replacement, he will not be missed.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.