The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Has Arsenal signed Morata yet? Worst mistake ever was letting that kid go to Juve :curse: Madrid will probably buy him back and charge 50 mill. Those dudes know how to extract maximum bucks for their players. Should have signed him then even with the buy back clause :curse:

Could have won two league titles with him in the lineup :curse:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: i always say that it is more important to watch football than it is to read fora

Morata would have won Arsenal what? ? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: My goodness. The same Morata at juve? Or another morata? These are his numbers:

2015-16 - 7 league goals
2014-15 - 8 league goals
2013-14 - 8 league goals

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This guy has mever scored more than 8 and he is going to win 2 titles 4 a team :rotf: :blush: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Shhhhhh take a deep breath and hang on the side of your bus and keep shouting "Race Course/CMS"

Try and watch the games and take your advice and stop looking at numbers :idea:

I guess based by Girouds scoring tallies he should be worth more than three times Alvaro right? Gosh you belong on a tree :mrgreen:
This na why in dem days for Naija, we slap Danfo Drivers. Demi na know nathin. :oops: :oops: :oops:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nna wetin man no go read for CE :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Waffiman wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:Just imagine this team Next season

Cech
Bellerin-Koscielny-Manalos-Monreal
Xhaka-Coquelin
Mkhitaryan-Özil-Sanchez
Auba :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
I'll have Elneny next to Xhaka.

If Mkhitaryan is a target, then we lose 2 senior MF players. If you lose Ramsey, I got no issue but I want to keep Santi.

Manolas.... Hmmm....... Is he better than what we have and is he really going to improve us? I have my doubts.

Dortmund will not sell Auba.
Just like they didn't sell Goetze, or Hummels, and Liverpool didn't sell Suarez.

Just because Dortmund doesn't bite on Arsenal's usually insulting offers doesn't mean they don't/won't wanna sell. You make all these silly comments and then when one calls boolsihit on it you start whining.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

anikulapo wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Has Arsenal signed Morata yet? Worst mistake ever was letting that kid go to Juve :curse: Madrid will probably buy him back and charge 50 mill. Those dudes know how to extract maximum bucks for their players. Should have signed him then even with the buy back clause :curse:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: i always say that it is more important to watch football than it is to read fora

Morata would have won Arsenal what? ? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: My goodness. The same Morata at juve? Or another morata? These are his numbers:

2015-16 - 7 league goals
2014-15 - 8 league goals
2013-14 - 8 league goals

This guy has mever scored more than 8 and he is going to win 2 titles 4 a team :rotf: :blush: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Shhhhhh take a deep breath and hang on the side of your bus and keep shouting "Race Course/CMS"

I guess based by Girouds scoring tallies he should be worth more than three times Alvaro right? Gosh you belong on a tree :mrgreen:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: i have watched morata for years. I know him very well.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Next season, Alex has the number 45 shirt, Xhaka has Coquelin former number, and the Coq as Arteta's number 8.

Rumours are he has signed a 5 year contract at a basic wage of £100g per week. I already posted the bonuses and fees here. The deal makes the player a millionaire.

My boy Alex signed his deal and he too is now a millionaire. He has bought a house and is moving this summer. Congrats Alex, all your hard work has paid off handsomely. Thanks to the great man Wenger for keeping the faith in you. Now let's kick arse next season.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

danfo driver wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

2015-16 - 7 league goals
2014-15 - 8 league goals
2013-14 - 8 league goals

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: i have watched morata for years. I know him very well.

Then it's clear you have eyes that don't see and a mind that needs a tune up :taunt:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Waffiman wrote:Next season, Alex has the number 45 shirt, Xhaka has Coquelin former number, and the Coq as Arteta's number 8.

Rumours are he has signed a 5 year contract at a basic wage of £100g per week. I already posted the bonuses and fees here. The deal makes the player a millionaire.

My boy Alex signed his deal and he too is now a millionaire. He has bought a house and is moving this summer. Congrats Alex, all your hard work has paid off handsomely. Thanks to the great man Wenger for keeping the faith in you. Now let's kick arse next season.

Ahem any news on Alvaro?

MLK.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

anikulapo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Next season, Alex has the number 45 shirt, Xhaka has Coquelin former number, and the Coq as Arteta's number 8.

Ahem any news on Alvaro?
Do you mean Alvaro Recoba? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

BTW! Those shirt numbers na rumours. Just rumours. I do not know a thing.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

anikulapo wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

2015-16 - 7 league goals
2014-15 - 8 league goals
2013-14 - 8 league goals

Then it's clear you have eyes that don't see and a mind that needs a tune up :taunt:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: you seem very excited about possibilities. As an arsenal fan, this must be a yearly occurence for you - premature excitement :rotf: :rotf: :taunt: :taunt:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

ojafranpa wrote:
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

danfo driver wrote:

2015-16 - 7 league goals
2014-15 - 8 league goals
2013-14 - 8 league goals

By that token AW should have never bought Henry from Juve and Dein should have never bought DB 10 from Inter,

I have seen average CF like Adebayor and Giroud score 20-30 goals in a season at Arsenal.

Say what you want about AW but his philosophy is a wet dream for a CF with a modicum of talent. Morata comes to Arsenal and that kid will bag goals for fun.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

2015-16 - 7 league goals
2014-15 - 8 league goals
2013-14 - 8 league goals

By that token AW should have never bought Henry from Juve and Dein should have never bought DB 10 from Inter,

I have seen average CF like Adebayor and Giroud score 20-30 goals in a season at Arsenal.

Say what you want about AW but his philosophy is a wet dream for a CF with a modicum of talent. Morata comes to Arsenal and that kid will bag goals for fun.
TG, he is a troll, do not waste your time with him.

Also, if you have a clue about football, you know Morata has the sort of potential Wenger can unlock.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

The Xhaka pictures leaks look genuine. There is talk of Puma being very angry with the leaks because it spoils their promo for the new kit. The word is Xhaka's daughter sent them to her friend and it came out from there. All these stories are what Twitter is made of. :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

2015-16 - 7 league goals
2014-15 - 8 league goals
2013-14 - 8 league goals

As an arsenal fan, I can see why you will find it hard to understand things in front of you.

The discussion is about the past. anikulapo claims morata would have won 2 titles for arsenal. How can a boy who could not help himself to more than 8 league goals a year, lead a team to 2 titles. That's an unreasonable speak.

As for what will happen in the future. We don't know, but the discussion was about the past.

Now, my opinion of morata, I am not that sold on him. He had talent and is highly rate by some people, but I don't rate him as highly.

As for Wenger's so called philosophy, what philosophy? That of a capital failure? Please :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

2015-16 - 7 league goals
2014-15 - 8 league goals
2013-14 - 8 league goals

Also, if you have a clue about football, you know Morata has the sort of potential Wenger can unlock.
Like he unlocked Welbeck and Walcott :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

danfo driver wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

2015-16 - 7 league goals
2014-15 - 8 league goals
2013-14 - 8 league goals

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

Waffiman wrote:The Xhaka pictures leaks look genuine. There is talk of Puma being very angry with the leaks because it spoils their promo for the new kit. The word is Xhaka's daughter sent them to her friend and it came out from there. All these stories are what Twitter is made of. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Xhaka has a daughter old enough to send pics. I thought they said he was 23.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

danfo driver wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

2015-16 - 7 league goals
2014-15 - 8 league goals
2013-14 - 8 league goals

Any legit danfo driver knows that sometimes you turn the key and nothing happens, engine refuse to start. that's when you motion to conductor and passengers to help you give it a running start.
That's the case with both Walcott and Welbeck. BMW engine, ford transmission, dodge computer module.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

amafolas wrote:
Waffiman wrote:The Xhaka pictures leaks look genuine. There is talk of Puma being very angry with the leaks because it spoils their promo for the new kit. The word is Xhaka's daughter sent them to her friend and it came out from there. All these stories are what Twitter is made of. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Xhaka has a daughter old enough to send pics. I thought they said he was 23.
I nor sabi for Twitter oh. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe na him sister wey dey the family picture. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

amafolas wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

2015-16 - 7 league goals
2014-15 - 8 league goals
2013-14 - 8 league goals

Any legit danfo driver knows that sometimes you turn the key and nothing happens, engine refuse to start. that's when you motion to conductor and passengers to help you give it a running start.
That's the case with both Walcott and Welbeck. BMW engine, ford transmission, dodge computer module.
Nor mind the porkey. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

2015-16 - 7 league goals
2014-15 - 8 league goals
2013-14 - 8 league goals

As an arsenal fan, I can see why you will find it hard to understand things in front of you.

The discussion is about the past. anikulapo claims morata would have won 2 titles for arsenal. How can a boy who could not help himself to more than 8 league goals a year, lead a team to 2 titles. That's an unreasonable speak.

As for what will happen in the future. We don't know, but the discussion was about the past.

Now, my opinion of morata, I am not that sold on him. He had talent and is highly rate by some people, but I don't rate him as highly.

As for Wenger's so called philosophy, what philosophy? That of a capital failure? Please :rotf:
Waffi was right you're trolling.

When you want to have serious debate send a Raven.
Detective Bunk Moreland

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Anikulapo, your boy Szczesny again: "I have learned more in four months under Spalletti than 10 years in England".

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/szcze ... 00309.html

Never liked him as a GK.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Anikulapo, your boy Szczesny again: "I have learned more in four months under Spalletti than 10 years in England".

Never liked him as a GK.
I do. But I heard from a good source that Arsenal have accepted a bid from Roma for him. If it is true, I will miss him. But it does suggest to me that rumours I heard of Wenger getting rid of him because he became a big head and a problem was true.

Also, I hope it means Ospina stays and he gives Cech a good run for his money. I believe he is almost good as Cech. Besides, having 2 top class goalies helps with winning silverware.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Waffiman wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Anikulapo, your boy Szczesny again: "I have learned more in four months under Spalletti than 10 years in England".

Never liked him as a GK.
I do. But I heard from a good source that Arsenal have accepted a bid from Roma for him. If it is true, I will miss him. But it does suggest to me that rumours I heard of Wenger getting rid of him because he became a big head and a problem was true.

Also, I hope it means Ospina stays and he gives Cech a good run for his money. I believe he is almost good as Cech. Besides, having 2 top class goalies helps with winning silverware.
Chezzer chain smoking did not go over well.
Detective Bunk Moreland