The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Post by anikulapo »

Will it kill Wenger to make subs
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Look at Xhacrap ... wow oh wow ..: where are the Mugus to tell me I just hate the guy ... Morons :roll:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Welbeck coming on for Ramshyt .... Truly hopeless player .... Iwobi on for Gibbs

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:Look at Xhacrap ... wow oh wow ..: where are the Mugus to tell me I just hate the guy ... Morons :roll:
Name the mugus and stop hiding behind vague talk.

Xhaka's biggest crime has been giving the ball away....Alexis has been even worse at that today. Same Ramsey. It happens.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

good attempt from Welbz. Arsenal just needs a little break
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

This is bad ... I dey fear for Wenger if dem no get three points here

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Kaiii what a save by pickford off of Welbeck

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

chaka khan to ozil to Alexis 1-0.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Alexis Sanchez babbbbyyyyyy

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Yep the Team cancer Alexis bails out the squad once again ..: Morons and imbeciles plenty for here :roll:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Kaiii Alexis volley that so

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anikulapo wrote:Yep the Team cancer Alexis bails out the squad once again ..: Morons and imbeciles plenty for here :roll:
The goal made by your fave mug, Xhaka and Ozil. Lick the egg from your face and go sit down somewhere :lol:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

OMG show did that not go in ... this Pickford na winch ... that was not offsides ... useless linesman

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Need a second goal and more ohhh, not just for this game but for goal difference

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

matter of time, Arsenal ripping Sunderland to shreds
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Xhaka no gbe ohhh ... how can you not score that

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Jesu WTF ... how many chances can one team miss ... clear PK missed

MLK.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Alexis 2-0, good work from the other MUGU Giroud
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Alexisssss my Niggah .... Haters choke on that ... Morons

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Please Arsenal give Alexis a blank check and pay him whatever he needs ....

MLK.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Dare not even imagine how poor Arsenal will be when Sanchez exits the club this summer.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Ozil why are you so scared to shoot ... anyway we need to buy this Pickford asap

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Dare not even imagine how poor Arsenal will be when Sanchez exits the club this summer.

But some say he is a cancer who doesn't pass and tries to do too much

MLK.