Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:51 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 562, 563, 564, 565, 566, 567, 568 ... 661  Next
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:03 am 

Waffiman wrote:
This season he has already played 3 different systems...and has achieved humiliation in Europe and trails the league leaders by a greater distance than a Scotsman does a Ngugi in the steeplechase. Truth be told, for the plethora of systems used, Wenger, as ever, is doing his usual Joshua Cheptegai impersonation, at the same stage in his career.. Pathetic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGd2DUv0b0g
01:14 #AbsoluteArsene.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:15 am 

Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Media and some Gooners need to slow down hyperbole on Arsenal , a "born again" AW & a back 3..barely coped with a Boro side that would struggle to score candy on Halloween night.

Besides, it was not the first time Wenger has tried a system change this season. Do not understand the big deal. Wenger has played all sorts of systems in his time at Arsenal so why this?

This season he has already played 3 different systems.

.....to great success, abi? :sneaky:
.....looks like he is winging it to me

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:09 am 

@TG, is like you are now shaking more than uncle Aniks...
Anything less than a victory today against City will be bad for the team as we have some few couple of tough matches coming on fast, Soton,spurs,Manu all in line.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:28 am 

kajifu wrote:
Anything less than a victory today against City will be bad for the team as we have some few couple of tough matches coming on fast, Soton,spurs,Manu all in line.

Na wow for you o! Anything less than a victory? Based on what? I will be pleasantly surprised if we beat City, a superior team.

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:51 am 

Wenger compares Ramsey to Frank Lampard.... sauce: espnfc.com

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:07 pm 

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Today about composure, resiliency, focus and bottle as much as tactics.

No secret Man City like Arsenal love to gift a goal or two..today comes down to which side will produce a semblance of competent defending.

Here's hoping today that side is the Arsenal.....COYG!!!!

Dude why do you keep doing this to yourself?

Just sit back and enjoy the show. If Arsenal wins fine, if they don't that's fine too. What will be, will be.

Doing what to myself?

Do you like BDSM? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:16 pm 

kajifu wrote:

HUH???

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:49 pm 

Expecting to win seems fanciful - just hope we compete - the sort of battering we've taken recently(@Chelsea & Bayern) isn't something i wanna get used to.

If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:45 pm 

Must give credit to AW...if Jose, Conte, Pep, Klopp or Poch pulled off that game plan the media and fans alike would hugging their nuts endlessly.

Take a bow Arsene..... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:54 pm 

Can he sign that 10 year contract now?
Bepanda
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
Must give credit to AW...if Jose, Conte, Pep, Klopp or Poch pulled off that game plan the media and fans alike would hugging their nuts endlessly.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:04 pm 

And right on cue, Christian thumps Palace ahead at Anfield, top four and an FA Cup...was it ever in doubt?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:12 pm 

Hoping Palace can hold on ohhh ... kaiii Fat Sam has already scalped Conte and Wenger and now wants Flopp as well :scared:

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:18 pm 

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:43 pm 

@afcstuff - Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain left Wembley on crutches. [@StuBrennanMEN] #afc
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sad news - hope it ain't too serious - we need our soldiers - Hector & Giggs can handle biz vs LCFC;
@Waffiman & the rest of the fans likely to be @emirates on Weds better leave that stadium with hoarse voices cos this momentum is a must. We've got bodies to bring in - Spurs after that - hope Palace ain't too tired for that.

If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:04 pm 

Tunisian Gooner wrote:

He can do it when he's not stubborn, its the stubbornness that kills him. The one year he reigned in his impulse, he took his team to the european finals....he simply refuses to compromise what he believes is right.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:47 pm 

platinum wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:

He can do it when he's not stubborn, its the stubbornness that kills him. The one year he reigned in his impulse, he took his team to the european finals....he simply refuses to compromise what he believes is right.

It's stubbornness bothering on self-indulgence - he just ignores evidence of what isn't working. Hope the team carries this as momentum - Weds @emirates will be tough - LCFC had the wknd off!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:55 am 

Always nice to see exhilarated AW.... :D :D :D :D

http://arsenalist.com/f/2016-17/arsenal ... ction.html

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:07 pm 

:clap: :clap: Wenger :clap: :clap: first time to see him so happy like this sha.So this man enjoy win like this but choose to piss us most of the times with his poor decision

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:11 pm 

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Na wow for you o! Anything less than a victory? Based on what? I will be pleasantly surprised if we beat City, a superior team.

Like I say game knows game,FA cup is to Wenger like CL is to us true fans,With two games to win the oldest competition,dont expect Wenger to mess it up.
He tell his players anything less than victory is unacceptable.City draw was the best we get in semi.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:29 pm 

kajifu wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Like I say game knows game,FA cup is to Wenger like CL is to us true fans,With two games to win the oldest competition,dont expect Wenger to mess it up.
He tell his players anything less than victory is unacceptable.City draw was the best we get in semi.

you are too funny. Man City is a better team than Arsenal, but we match up favorably against them. I will agree with you if we do the same to Chelsea.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:38 pm 
Site Admin

Wenger out! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:40 pm 
Site Admin

Tough game against Leicester on Wednesday. Top 4 still a possibility if we can get 3 points.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:43 pm 

Waffiman wrote:
Tough game against Leicester on Wednesday. Top 4 still a possibility if we can get 3 points.

this Waffi sef :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
Abeg I dey wait for my favorite part of the year...the offseason when you give us sweet gists about who Arsenal wants to sign. I be junkie for those gists, and dem dey sweet me well well, even though na mostly fabu :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15188 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 562, 563, 564, 565, 566, 567, 568 ... 661  Next