Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=271766
Page 529 of 661

Author:  balo [ Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Arsene should sign to stay on. That's my guess of what will happen since your management doesn't feel like sacking him.

A few signings, and a top 4 finish next season will change fans' opinions yet again.

Author:  Chief Ogbunigwe [ Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

balo wrote:
Arsene should sign to stay on. That's my guess of what will happen since your management doesn't feel like sacking him.

A few signings, and a top 4 finish next season will change fans' opinions yet again.


Santi is coming back like a brand new signing. Plus possibly Wilshere, so that makes 2 marquee signings.

Author:  osita [ Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
balo wrote:
Arsene should sign to stay on. That's my guess of what will happen since your management doesn't feel like sacking him.

A few signings, and a top 4 finish next season will change fans' opinions yet again.


Santi is coming back like a brand new signing. Plus possibly Wilshere, so that makes 2 marquee signings.




Them coming back is useless. I remmber seeing wenger coming into the dressing room and belerin probably tweeting and still playing with a device even when his Manger was in the dressing room.

The team lacks commintment and seriousness under wenger. Players coming back will not change anything.

Fergeson will not tolerate that from players.

Author:  danfo driver [ Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

https://twitter.com/AFCAMDEN/status/843598238108340224



na wow o :taunt: :taunt: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Author:  tolahs [ Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Skylolo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Well, an announcement will be soon on Wenger's decision. If the rumours are true, then a lot of people here will be very disappointed.


What most of these clowns do not realise is their negativity which is not helping results is not helping their own cause either, there is a better chance of AW leaving if Arsenal results improve and we finish in the top 4. AW is not the sort of man who will want to leave Arsenal (His life's work for 20 years) in the current state we are in.


Blaming fans now!!!!??
keep losing - just smile Zenlike - positive energy!!!!
Oh, the leader looks out of his depth - his team keeps losing - take a deep breathe he's been handsomely paid for 20odd yrs - worry about his feelings - hug each other.

Author:  tolahs [ Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Not long after rumors about Boro Primorac to Turkey came out - an interview with some Balkan mag leaked claiming AW will not be leaving - all b4 WBA

Now leaks to papers on the eve of the international break is a coward move.
We are at a point where Gooners took their sense of entitlement to East Midlands flying dueling messages above the pitch.
What i read in these comment pages amount to a peeing contest - more about 'gotcha' than the club
AW's fitness for the job with clear tactical shortcomings determinedly avoided - Arsenal steering into the Abyss.

Author:  realtrouble [ Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Skylolo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Well, an announcement will be soon on Wenger's decision. If the rumours are true, then a lot of people here will be very disappointed.


What most of these clowns do not realise is their negativity which is not helping results is not helping their own cause either, there is a better chance of AW leaving if Arsenal results improve and we finish in the top 4. AW is not the sort of man who will want to leave Arsenal (His life's work for 20 years) in the current state we are in.


The clowns are the supporters blinded by the illusion that AW is still a good manager.

Author:  Chimurenga Rebel [ Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

It looks like it's bad news guys. Nothing official has been said but there are strong rumours that Arsene has already signed on for another 2 years. I am guessing maybe they will make it official during the international break.

Author:  Gooner1 [ Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Gudo wrote:
It looks like it's bad news guys. Nothing official has been said but there are strong rumours that Arsene has already signed on for another 2 years. I am guessing maybe they will make it official during the international break.

Sounds more likely.......talk about falling on his own sword..... :lol:

Author:  bepanda [ Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

How many game until those 2 are out for extended period of time? Wilshere must be sold. He is not material for a top 4 team. Santi career as a main contributor for a top 4 team is done. I see him at best as a part time player going forward.
Bepanda
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
balo wrote:
Arsene should sign to stay on. That's my guess of what will happen since your management doesn't feel like sacking him.
A few signings, and a top 4 finish next season will change fans' opinions yet again.

Santi is coming back like a brand new signing. Plus possibly Wilshere, so that makes 2 marquee signings.

Author:  Chief Ogbunigwe [ Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

osita wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
balo wrote:
Arsene should sign to stay on. That's my guess of what will happen since your management doesn't feel like sacking him.

A few signings, and a top 4 finish next season will change fans' opinions yet again.


Santi is coming back like a brand new signing. Plus possibly Wilshere, so that makes 2 marquee signings.




Them coming back is useless. I remmber seeing wenger coming into the dressing room and belerin probably tweeting and still playing with a device even when his Manger was in the dressing room.

The team lacks commintment and seriousness under wenger. Players coming back will not change anything.

Fergeson will not tolerate that from players.


what do you mean "useless"? How about all the years Diaby, Rosicky, Coq, Jenkinson, etc came back as barnd new signings and took us to the next level?

Author:  bepanda [ Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

That would be the saddest day in my history as an Arsenal fan.
Gudo wrote:
It looks like it's bad news guys. Nothing official has been said but there are strong rumours that Arsene has already signed on for another 2 years. I am guessing maybe they will make it official during the international break.

Author:  balo [ Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

bepanda wrote:
That would be the saddest day in my history as an Arsenal fan.
Gudo wrote:
It looks like it's bad news guys. Nothing official has been said but there are strong rumours that Arsene has already signed on for another 2 years. I am guessing maybe they will make it official during the international break.



BBC rumors page says 1 year extension.

Author:  peron33uk [ Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

realtrouble wrote:
Skylolo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Well, an announcement will be soon on Wenger's decision. If the rumours are true, then a lot of people here will be very disappointed.


What most of these clowns do not realise is their negativity which is not helping results is not helping their own cause either, there is a better chance of AW leaving if Arsenal results improve and we finish in the top 4. AW is not the sort of man who will want to leave Arsenal (His life's work for 20 years) in the current state we are in.


The clowns are the supporters blinded by the illusion that AW is still a good manager.


I think the players are doing a Leicester on Wenger.

Now Ranieri won the league but i do not know what happened, him getting the sack does not mean he is a bad manager, it just means at that point in time, he couldn't get the players to perform. See how the players picked up when he left, same for Mourinho at Chelsea.

As much as we blame the manager for, a lot of blame goes to the players and they are not even trying.

The annoying thing about the last game was that you could blatantly tell the players were not interested, no fighting spirit. They are not playing for the manager, or even to help the manager or take pressure off him. They probably know what they are doing. Unfortunately Wenger shielded them through good times and bad times and this is how they repay him.

Football is about 2 things, manager and players. If the manager is good and he has players who are willing to put themselves on the line like Ferguson did towards the end of this time at united then great, if the manager is bad and he still has committed players who want to give their all, then they can still do reasonably well. Now if you have any type of manager who has players that do not want to mess up their hair when they play or even break a sweat, then the team will struggle. This is exactly what happened to Mourinho at Chelsea (doesn't make him a bad manager), Ranieri at Leicester (same) and now Wenger (unfortunately).

Wenger is not a bad manager, he just cannot get the players to perform as they should and they players choose not to perform for him.

Author:  Prince [ Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

He will move the useless players along nicely and build a new team

Author:  Ebyboy [ Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

I think having Wenger leave at the end of this season is too precipitous
a step. Careful planning for a successful transition will at least take another
season to put in place. Meanwhile, Wenger can right the ship and burnish
his legacy (I don't think his legacy needs salvaging, not at this point at
least). Wenger deserves way more respect than to be sacked or pressured to
leave. Most fans have been patient with him up to this point. Giving him
the benefit of one year or two, given his tremendous contribution to the
club is not asking too much in my opinion.

For those who are hell bent on seeing Wenger leave, I say this. Wenger will
leave soon. Whether it is at the end of the season, the next one or the one
after that. You will get what you want. However, for all our sakes and for
the good of the club I pray that Wenger leaves with dignity and respect at
a time when the club is ready for the transition. And not before.

Author:  platinum [ Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Skylolo wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Well, an announcement will be soon on Wenger's decision. If the rumours are true, then a lot of people here will be very disappointed.


What most of these clowns do not realise is their negativity which is not helping results is not helping their own cause either, there is a better chance of AW leaving if Arsenal results improve and we finish in the top 4. AW is not the sort of man who will want to leave Arsenal (His life's work for 20 years) in the current state we are in.



'clowns'? You disagree with them, fair enough...don't dismiss their actions/concerns as if they're without merit.

Author:  tolahs [ Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

We've become the circus clown the circus is scared to laugh with & very uncomfortable laughing at.
There's a lot said about us being Big business with great aptitude for generating profits but the very clear narrative is we are a club run along the lines of a cult - with a board unresponsive to the clients(the fans). Board members duck owning this story & shaping the narrative the way cabinet members of a dictator can relate to.
The reason many are calling out for a change is pretty obvious - we have a gaffer whose consistency is non-delivery of acceptable results - yet some argue he should be giving time to right the ship. It's the most absurd reason to get a contract extension.
We've otherwise 'sick players' Ozil & Alexis looking like they'll be representing their countries over the international break which brings to mind possibilities of Insubordination in our dressing room.
When one reads that the sponsor of the "Wenger In' sign flown over the WBA match is related to a board member & all links thru Hong Kong - one thinks Imelda Marcos shenanigans & damn, that's long way from anti Bernard Tapie. Power corrupts(no doubt about it).
That the gaffer had to drop a hint about an already taken decision after a loss was crass then leaks galore during the international break doesn't come from a place of confidence - we have a forge of sorts. We pride ourselves as that club full of integrity but what's increasingly clear is that Shameless, the TV show is down our alley.
Our board & AW are classless to the core.

Author:  Nkume [ Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Don't despair folks. Arsenal ladies destroyed toto ladies 10-0. That should be some good news.

http://www.arsenal.com/match/report/161 ... ham-report

Author:  Chief Ogbunigwe [ Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

bepanda wrote:
How many game until those 2 are out for extended period of time? Wilshere must be sold. He is not material for a top 4 team. Santi career as a main contributor for a top 4 team is done. I see him at best as a part time player going forward.
Bepanda
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
balo wrote:
Arsene should sign to stay on. That's my guess of what will happen since your management doesn't feel like sacking him.
A few signings, and a top 4 finish next season will change fans' opinions yet again.

Santi is coming back like a brand new signing. Plus possibly Wilshere, so that makes 2 marquee signings.



You are on your own :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: We (AW, The Board and Waffi) are in POWER.
Whether you like it or not, Santi, BFG and Wilshere are new signings. Coq is better than Fabregas.

Any player that shows insubordination (e.g., Sanchez) will be sold for a hefty amount, which we will deposit in the bank and use a fraction to sign Sturridge, or even Joey Barton. After all, Alexis barely runs, and covers very few kilometers.

Author:  Chief Ogbunigwe [ Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Nkume wrote:
Don't despair folks. Arsenal ladies destroyed toto ladies 10-0. That should be some good news.

http://www.arsenal.com/match/report/161 ... ham-report



we don't care. I would have been happy had Oshoala remained and scored all 10 goals.

Author:  kenmega [ Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Has anyone heard Piers Morgan ripped Wenger and Arsenal apart on Talksport recently? Highly recommended...

Author:  oloye [ Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Arsenal FC-Related News & Developments for 2016/2017

Ebyboy wrote:
I think having Wenger leave at the end of this season is too precipitous
a step. Careful planning for a successful transition will at least take another
season to put in place. Meanwhile, Wenger can right the ship and burnish
his legacy (I don't think his legacy needs salvaging, not at this point at
least). Wenger deserves way more respect than to be sacked or pressured to
leave. Most fans have been patient with him up to this point. Giving him
the benefit of one year or two, given his tremendous contribution to the
club is not asking too much in my opinion.

For those who are hell bent on seeing Wenger leave, I say this. Wenger will
leave soon. Whether it is at the end of the season, the next one or the one
after that. You will get what you want. However, for all our sakes and for
the good of the club I pray that Wenger leaves with dignity and respect at
a time when the club is ready for the transition. And not before.

He has been trying to right the ship for over 12 years, all i see is the ship like the titanic heading dangerously towards the glaciers while the mugunners sing Nearer my God to thee and the board on their part clicking glasses of champaigne all wearing their life jackets while boasting...nothing can sink our boat abi na ship. E go do all mugunners like film trick...ewu Gunners bank Fc :lol:

Page 529 of 661 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/