Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:20 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:25 pm
Posts: 10965
Location: ODODOBIOBIO CONSTITUENCY
:-x The Dutch are going through a bad patch despite the array of stars in the team. Losing to Bulgaria cost BLIND his job. :oops:

_________________
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 25134
They simply need to start anew. Every old pillar must go and start afresh with a new ethos and new team. Russia is a remote possibility, but looking beyond that to the Euros in 2020 would be a more tangible goal.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 1797
Senator WIRES wrote:
:-x The Dutch are going through a bad patch despite the array of stars in the team. Losing to Bulgaria cost BLIND his job. :oops:



please name the array of stars you are referring to. thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 29052
Location: Somewhere
danfo driver wrote:
Senator WIRES wrote:
:-x The Dutch are going through a bad patch despite the array of stars in the team. Losing to Bulgaria cost BLIND his job. :oops:



please name the array of stars you are referring to. thanks



Gullit, Bergkamp, Rikjaard, Van Basten, Van Nistelroy, R. Koeman?

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 33 yrs no good o

Image <--- Santini/Jol/Ramos/'Arry/AVB/Sherwood/Poch


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:23 am
Posts: 14212
Location: Away from Nigeria
complete disarray


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 43739
...after some miss placed kicks and passes, and poor results Danny was asked, "are you blind?" he answered, "yes, I am Blind" :laugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 5480
Van Gaal did wonders to get that group to 3rd place in WC 2014 Brazil.

I'm sure they have more upcoming talent coming up, they need a better manager, i understand they will be bringing Van Gaal back in some capacity or director of some form.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:56 pm
Posts: 9158
I saw them losing to Bulgaria and kept thinking "what on earth happened to the once great Dutch football team?" Sad to see them in the doldrums like this. This is a country that produced some of the greatest players of all time.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 1797
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Senator WIRES wrote:
:-x The Dutch are going through a bad patch despite the array of stars in the team. Losing to Bulgaria cost BLIND his job. :oops:



please name the array of stars you are referring to. thanks



Gullit, Bergkamp, Rikjaard, Van Basten, Van Nistelroy, R. Koeman?


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Some people are stuck in 30 years ago. The man just open mouth say "array of stars." smh


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 1797
benteke wrote:
Van Gaal did wonders to get that group to 3rd place in WC 2014 Brazil.

I'm sure they have more upcoming talent coming up, they need a better manager, i understand they will be bringing Van Gaal back in some capacity or director of some form.



You are sure? Okay, please name 5! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You guys need to understand that countries go though patches were they have a dearth of talent. Nigeria went through the same thing, Brazil went through the same thing, even Germany that is now overflowing went through the same thing. Netherlands are right there right now.

When you still have to rely exclusively on the likes of Robben (a fantastic player) and Sneidjer, you know you are in trouble.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:27 am
Posts: 23562
Location: your girls place
That Holland has been able to produce solid teams from 1988 up until say 2014 is exemplary. Holland is a very small country.

_________________
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 5480
danfo driver wrote:
benteke wrote:
Van Gaal did wonders to get that group to 3rd place in WC 2014 Brazil.

I'm sure they have more upcoming talent coming up, they need a better manager, i understand they will be bringing Van Gaal back in some capacity or director of some form.



You are sure? Okay, please name 5! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You guys need to understand that countries go though patches were they have a dearth of talent. Nigeria went through the same thing, Brazil went through the same thing, even Germany that is now overflowing went through the same thing. Netherlands are right there right now.

When you still have to rely exclusively on the likes of Robben (a fantastic player) and Sneidjer, you know you are in trouble.



Virgil Van Dijk, Wijnaldum, Clasie, Depay and some that can be unearthed from the academy, i think they have something to work with in the next 5yrs


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 1797
benteke wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
benteke wrote:
Van Gaal did wonders to get that group to 3rd place in WC 2014 Brazil.

I'm sure they have more upcoming talent coming up, they need a better manager, i understand they will be bringing Van Gaal back in some capacity or director of some form.



You are sure? Okay, please name 5! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You guys need to understand that countries go though patches were they have a dearth of talent. Nigeria went through the same thing, Brazil went through the same thing, even Germany that is now overflowing went through the same thing. Netherlands are right there right now.

When you still have to rely exclusively on the likes of Robben (a fantastic player) and Sneidjer, you know you are in trouble.



Virgil Van Dijk, Wijnaldum, Clasie, Depay and some that can be unearthed from the academy, i think they have something to work with in the next 5yrs


Van Dijk, the one who plays for Southampton? Why? because the English press see him every weekend and praise him?

Wijnaldum, the one who was relegated at Newcastle and now plays for Liverpool who struggle against teams like Burnley?

Classie, the one who is a benchwarmer at Southampton?

Depay, the one who was so bad at United, they kicked him out?

Bro... These players are all average, and I will add Dley Blind too :rotf: :rotf: Playing for midtable clubs in a league that is sooo poor in the CL tells you all you need to know.

P.s-- I see you have named a lot of English based players. Does that mean that those are the only ones you know? They have so many other players who play in Germany like Robben, or Italy like Strootman and De Vrij. The issue is that they do not have as much quality as people try to think they have.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 43739
bret- hart wrote:
That Holland has been able to produce solid teams from 1988 up until say 2014 is exemplary. Holland is a very small country.
...you don't need a billion citizens to have decent 11 team :???:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 5480
danfo driver wrote:
benteke wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
benteke wrote:
Van Gaal did wonders to get that group to 3rd place in WC 2014 Brazil.

I'm sure they have more upcoming talent coming up, they need a better manager, i understand they will be bringing Van Gaal back in some capacity or director of some form.



You are sure? Okay, please name 5! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You guys need to understand that countries go though patches were they have a dearth of talent. Nigeria went through the same thing, Brazil went through the same thing, even Germany that is now overflowing went through the same thing. Netherlands are right there right now.

When you still have to rely exclusively on the likes of Robben (a fantastic player) and Sneidjer, you know you are in trouble.



Virgil Van Dijk, Wijnaldum, Clasie, Depay and some that can be unearthed from the academy, i think they have something to work with in the next 5yrs


Van Dijk, the one who plays for Southampton? Why? because the English press see him every weekend and praise him?

Wijnaldum, the one who was relegated at Newcastle and now plays for Liverpool who struggle against teams like Burnley?

Classie, the one who is a benchwarmer at Southampton?

Depay, the one who was so bad at United, they kicked him out?

Bro... These players are all average, and I will add Dley Blind too :rotf: :rotf: Playing for midtable clubs in a league that is sooo poor in the CL tells you all you need to know.

P.s-- I see you have named a lot of English based players. Does that mean that those are the only ones you know? They have so many other players who play in Germany like Robben, or Italy like Strootman and De Vrij. The issue is that they do not have as much quality as people try to think they have.



Beautiful

I purposely chose to name the few i can vehemently talk about, because by default i get to watch most of these English based players.


My essential point was that surely these folk have more upcoming talent than i can know about, their academies are definitely full of crisp young players that might just need to be thrown into 1st team football and a coach willing to do such.

anyway

Van Dijk - pure talent

Depay - talent

Clasie - talent

Wijnaldum - talent, Liverpool might even finish 2nd with his help

Blind - does a job, Van Gaal got to a WC 3rd place with his help. Whas this talk you are farting of mid-table team ? :biggrin: :taunt:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 1797
Your post is quite amusing :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

benteke wrote:

Beautiful

I purposely chose to name the few i can vehemently talk about, because by default i get to watch most of these English based players.


My essential point was that surely these folk have more upcoming talent than i can know about, their academies are definitely full of crisp young players that might just need to be thrown into 1st team football and a coach willing to do such.


Please, name just 5 of these "upcoming" talent. We cant just be living on speculation.


These ones below had me rolling on the floor. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Its easy to sit on your couch and just type "talent" "pure talent" "beautiful talent" "amazing talent" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Quote:
anyway

Van Dijk - pure talent


He plays for a midtable team. Has he proven that he can compete at the highest level?

Quote:
Depay - talent


Yet he failed at United. Has he proven that he can succeed under pressure at the highest level?

Quote:
Clasie - talent


a benchwarmer at Southampton?

Quote:
Wijnaldum - talent, Liverpool might even finish 2nd with his help


With his help???? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: No need to rewrite history. We all know it is MANE who is the main man at Liverpool. And I think we should wait to see whether liverpool can beat the likes of Burnley, before we start anointing them 2nd. Dont you think? :rotf:

Quote:
Blind - does a job, Van Gaal got to a WC 3rd place with his help.


Just his help huh? The other 10 players were eating egg roll, abi? :rotf:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 5480
danfo driver wrote:
Your post is quite amusing :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

benteke wrote:

Beautiful

I purposely chose to name the few i can vehemently talk about, because by default i get to watch most of these English based players.


My essential point was that surely these folk have more upcoming talent than i can know about, their academies are definitely full of crisp young players that might just need to be thrown into 1st team football and a coach willing to do such.


Please, name just 5 of these "upcoming" talent. We cant just be living on speculation.


These ones below had me rolling on the floor. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Its easy to sit on your couch and just type "talent" "pure talent" "beautiful talent" "amazing talent" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Quote:
anyway

Van Dijk - pure talent


He plays for a midtable team. Has he proven that he can compete at the highest level?

Quote:
Depay - talent


Yet he failed at United. Has he proven that he can succeed under pressure at the highest level?

Quote:
Clasie - talent


a benchwarmer at Southampton?

Quote:
Wijnaldum - talent, Liverpool might even finish 2nd with his help


With his help???? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: No need to rewrite history. We all know it is MANE who is the main man at Liverpool. And I think we should wait to see whether liverpool can beat the likes of Burnley, before we start anointing them 2nd. Dont you think? :rotf:

Quote:
Blind - does a job, Van Gaal got to a WC 3rd place with his help.


Just his help huh? The other 10 players were eating egg roll, abi? :rotf:


ah come on bro, i know this is a nation capable of churning out talent, they have been doing it for ages, so i don't even know exactly what they have in their academies, but for sure they have people who will emerge in the next 5 yrs or so from now on as we speak, i am not Dutch, so have no time to check who is promising.

As for the guys i mentioned, write them off all you can, but i can assure you those are good to at least decent players, whatever reason they dont play would be club politics, but they are are good players who have potential to be amongst the best witht he right development.

What i can say is missing right now is proper World Class players. But that's missing from a lot of teams right now


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 1797
benteke wrote:
ah come on bro, i know this is a nation capable of churning out talent, they have been doing it for ages, so i don't even know exactly what they have in their academies, but for sure they have people who will emerge in the next 5 yrs or so from now on as we speak, i am not Dutch, so have no time to check who is promising.


What is this???? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I dont know, but I am sure they have?? I havent seen but I am sure it is there?? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This is the level of argument now?

Quote:
As for the guys i mentioned, write them off all you can, but i can assure you those are good to at least decent players, whatever reason they dont play would be club politics, but they are are good players who have potential to be amongst the best witht he right development.


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


smh.. I am done.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 5480
danfo driver wrote:
benteke wrote:
ah come on bro, i know this is a nation capable of churning out talent, they have been doing it for ages, so i don't even know exactly what they have in their academies, but for sure they have people who will emerge in the next 5 yrs or so from now on as we speak, i am not Dutch, so have no time to check who is promising.


What is this???? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I dont know, but I am sure they have?? I havent seen but I am sure it is there?? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This is the level of argument now?

Quote:
As for the guys i mentioned, write them off all you can, but i can assure you those are good to at least decent players, whatever reason they dont play would be club politics, but they are are good players who have potential to be amongst the best witht he right development.


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


smh.. I am done.


Paulinho is playing in China but currently doing well for Brazil national team.
According to you, a person like Paulinho is no talent because he plays club football in China :biggrin:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2004 5:45 pm
Posts: 28817
Location: Your worst Nightmare
benteke wrote:
Van Gaal did wonders to get that group to 3rd place in WC 2014 Brazil.

I'm sure they have more upcoming talent coming up, they need a better manager, i understand they will be bringing Van Gaal back in some capacity or director of some form.


Yeah but Robben is genuinely up there with Messi and Ronaldo. In fact, I'd say he is a better National team performer than both.

_________________
Nigerian T-shirts online!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 1797
benteke wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
benteke wrote:
ah come on bro, i know this is a nation capable of churning out talent, they have been doing it for ages, so i don't even know exactly what they have in their academies, but for sure they have people who will emerge in the next 5 yrs or so from now on as we speak, i am not Dutch, so have no time to check who is promising.


What is this???? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I dont know, but I am sure they have?? I havent seen but I am sure it is there?? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: This is the level of argument now?

Quote:
As for the guys i mentioned, write them off all you can, but i can assure you those are good to at least decent players, whatever reason they dont play would be club politics, but they are are good players who have potential to be amongst the best witht he right development.


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


smh.. I am done.


Paulinho is playing in China but currently doing well for Brazil national team.
According to you, a person like Paulinho is no talent because he plays club football in China :biggrin:


Smiling at the end of every sentence doesnt make your argument great. Paulinho plays in China and is amazing for Brazil who have just qualified for the world cup. TO THE CONTRARY those players you mentioned have been sh111t for the Netherlands and they are struggling.

Simply because you can include "talent!" "sweet talent" "lovely talent" "sexy talent" beside their name doesnt make it true. They need to show it on the pitch like Paulinho is showing it on the pitch! Dont you think so??? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Fact is you are just a typical football fan. You think play station is real, so you just throw out names and add "sexy talent" and think thats how it works.

You have been talking about "i am sure they are churning out talent," and I asked you to name 5 and you cant! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Just throwing out words to complete sentences doesnt make it true. jeeeezzzz i cant believe I even have to say that. smh


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], kajifu, oyek and 64 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group