Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:11 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:21 am 

YUJAM wrote:
His talent was quite apparent at Villarreal but I don't think anyone can dispute his position as an elite defender at this point

txj wrote:
YUJAM wrote:
TXJ is usually a good judge of talent but he missed the mark badly on this one. Bailly was marking the likes of C Ron and Messi in La Liga and doing well. He had some shaky moments at Espanyol and early days at Villarreal. But he learned quickly

My only criticism of Bailly is he tends to showboat when his team is leading which results in mistakes at times. He clearly has the potential to follow in the footsteps of great African defenders such as the late Stephen Keshi, Nourredine Naybet, Roger Mendy and Lucas Radebe

Not sure you are well informed about my position on EB. Always said he was talented but not at the level that was been widely advertised, and I stand firmly by the point.

And BTW, long b/4 Bailly became "our brother", I was making a case for him over Sekou Bamba when that Franco-Tunisian was the CIV coach...

That is where I disagree. Yes he is talented, but he is not at this time an elite CD. Not even close....

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:08 pm 

game against small team. But Our brother was on fire today. The commentator remarked:

Quote:
Immaculate is the word, he has been very very impressive today.

Note Burnley did NOT have a shot on target! De Gea did not make ONE save today.

Our brother, Eric. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:25 pm 

Quote:
Eric Bailly outstanding again. Is there a Premier League defender anywhere who's superior to @ericbailly24 in one-on-one duels?

https://twitter.com/DuncanCastles/statu ... 2889125888

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:51 pm 

Exactly, he cannot be beaten for pace or fancy dribbles, the man is hard as nuts

I held a party for my son who came home from a 10 year sojourn in the UK, when he opened his dirty mouth to respond to the toast in front of my rotary colleagues, he spoke in a Nigerian farmer accent and i responded with a dirty slap and chatised him from hanging out in Ajegunle part of London, Plumsted, i specifically warned him to hang out with British people, never again, waste of my finances!
Diary of the Chief!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:35 pm 

I laughed when Vardy kicked out/lashed out at Bailly off the ball at the KP earlier this season. Vardy is either a very brave or very foolish man for trying that on Bailly (who doesn't exactly look like a pushover). :D

Someone posted this photo saying it was Eric begging Mark Red not to let him play with Jonesy or Smalling. :rotf:

marko wrote:
Exactly, he cannot be beaten for pace or fancy dribbles, the man is hard as nuts

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:55 pm 

Our brother Eric collected another man of the match :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The league is bowing to our brother! Completely dominating every Tom Dick Costa and Aguero! What a defender our brother is becoming right before our very eyes...
:clap: :clap:

Mourinho Abeg add our other brother Aurier!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:18 am 

Quote:
Eric Bailly is a sensational defender. So easy to forget he’s 23-years-old given that he is Manchester United’s commander in defence.

https://twitter.com/LiamPaulCanning/sta ... 9637007360

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:42 pm 

Eric Bailly vs. Man City

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHehzjyB3Ls

Positioning and reading of the game! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 10:02 pm 

red card

oya txj come and pat yourself on the back

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:29 pm 

He was doing well but lost his cool near the end and will miss the finals unfortunately

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 1:01 pm 

green4life wrote:
He was doing well but lost his cool near the end and will miss the finals unfortunately

That was foolish of him and should got like 3 games suspension.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 1:15 pm 

to me he is one of the best African defenders, still young and will get there

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8