Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:05 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 298 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:56 pm
Posts: 10518
Bailly is very much from the Vidic and Steve Bruce school of defending. He is very much from the "block, tackle, clear it, and if the striker is in the way - he will go into the stand" mold of defender.

Really weird stat: on 5 separate occasions Man Utd have come from 0-2 behind to win EPL games. Smalling played in 4 of those games, and scored in 3 of them...

I actually do not think Man Utd need another CB. They have more than enough cover there with Bailly-Jones-Smalling-Lindelof-Roji-Blind, plus Tuanzebe and Fosu-Mensah to come back from loan. That is 8 (EIGHT) CBs already at the club. Personally I think Tuanzebe looks the business and is probably already the 3rd/4th back CB at the club. He just needs experience.

marko wrote:
The only thing i have against Bailly is he tends to go for every tackle 100% without any consideration of getting injured in that purpose, that is why he is prone to long term injuries, we just need that guy to stay fit for one whole season, it will make a huge difference to our defence letting in petty goals like we have been doing lately, most likely 1 or 2 of the trio of Phil jones, darmian and Smalling will be sold, maybe Smalling will stay due to his goal scoring threat, i think we need 1 quality central defender to partner Bailly, midfield? with this new Scottish kid coming through the ranks, maybe we should let him develop in that role, he can only get better


Last edited by wiseone on Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 73187
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
TFM back from Crystal Palace to take over the RB would be sweet

As for LB, well, Ashley has shown that he can do the job.
My only grief is his crossing.

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:56 pm
Posts: 10518
My opinions of Ashley are the complete opposite of yours. He is an excellent crosser, but is not a FB (he is a winger). He gets badly exposed sometimes (e.g. ball watching/day dreaming and letting Eriksen run past him to score after about 15 seconds in the Spurs game, and again last week when he did the same thing versus Palace). I do not blame Young though. He is not a defender and is being forced to do things that are not natural to his game (defend, mark, concentrate defensively for long periods of time). It is not instinctive to him.

Very strange to play him out of position at LB when Man Utd have 4 actual full time LBs (Blind, Shaw, Rojo, Darmian) PLUS Cameron Borthwick-Jackson and Joe Riley in the reserves. Very odd.

tfco wrote:
TFM back from Crystal Palace to take over the RB would be sweet

As for LB, well, Ashley has shown that he can do the job.
My only grief is his crossing
.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14476
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
it hurts, I know... it hurts! Your greatest season and you are in 4th position. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Does it hurt after "Mon Generale" finishes with your twerking yansh? :woot:

:lol: :lol:


Awwww kaiii This loss really pain you to your bone marrow o! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just think about it! You are 4th, out of all the domestic cups and about to meet barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern or 50%, United (Again) in the CL :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: And this is your best every season. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Were you twerking your backside into "Mon Generale" after Huddersfield walloped una? :D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Mon Generale!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Twerk, nna! Twerk! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9124
The YeyeMan wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
it hurts, I know... it hurts! Your greatest season and you are in 4th position. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Does it hurt after "Mon Generale" finishes with your twerking yansh? :woot:

:lol: :lol:


Awwww kaiii This loss really pain you to your bone marrow o! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just think about it! You are 4th, out of all the domestic cups and about to meet barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern or 50%, United (Again) in the CL :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: And this is your best every season. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Were you twerking your backside into "Mon Generale" after Huddersfield walloped una? :D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Mon Generale!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Twerk, nna! Twerk! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


suck, nna suck and swallow! Gerrard ready to unleash the full loaded cum into your mouth! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 15824
Epl teams are way overrated. :boo:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14476
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
it hurts, I know... it hurts! Your greatest season and you are in 4th position. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Does it hurt after "Mon Generale" finishes with your twerking yansh? :woot:

:lol: :lol:


Awwww kaiii This loss really pain you to your bone marrow o! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just think about it! You are 4th, out of all the domestic cups and about to meet barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern or 50%, United (Again) in the CL :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: And this is your best every season. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Were you twerking your backside into "Mon Generale" after Huddersfield walloped una? :D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Mon Generale!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Twerk, nna! Twerk! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


suck, nna suck and swallow! Gerrard ready to unleash the full loaded cum into your mouth! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nna, all these fantasies are from your perverted mind. The only one which you yourself have acknowledged is that you twerk for..... Mon Generale!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9124
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
it hurts, I know... it hurts! Your greatest season and you are in 4th position. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Does it hurt after "Mon Generale" finishes with your twerking yansh? :woot:

:lol: :lol:


Awwww kaiii This loss really pain you to your bone marrow o! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just think about it! You are 4th, out of all the domestic cups and about to meet barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern or 50%, United (Again) in the CL :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: And this is your best every season. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Were you twerking your backside into "Mon Generale" after Huddersfield walloped una? :D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Mon Generale!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Twerk, nna! Twerk! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


suck, nna suck and swallow! Gerrard ready to unleash the full loaded cum into your mouth! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nna, All these fantasies are from your perverted mind. The only one which you yourself have acknowledged is that you twerk for..... Mon Generale!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Oh boy! no need to pretend! We have know for a while! You have been sucking Gerrards penis and swallowing. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Look at all that smut around your lips :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14476

Mon Generale is back! Twerk biko!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9124
The YeyeMan wrote:

Mon Generale is back! Twerk biko!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :rotf: :rotf:


Image

Lick it good! suck it good! Cheii!! see cum just dey drip from your mouth. Ashawo! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14476
See pain!

Nna, shake it for your general! Work it :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:



See how you look round for your General! Jiggle am! Useless twerking ape. :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9124
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You have no idea! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

By the way, you remember this posture? Yup! Put it in your mouth and suck it hard! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Image

The YeyeMan wrote:
See pain!

Nna, shake it for your general! Work it :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:



See how you look round for your General! Jiggle am! Useless twerking ape. :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14476
tfco wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:

He gave the ball way after that and scored an own goal. :D


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

actually he did not. he passed the ball

2-1 and we scored all the goals




"He passed the ball." :lol:

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 24330
Location: london
we need Bailly to stay fit, easily the best central defender in the premiership

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 73187
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 73187
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
:rotf: :rotf:

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 73187
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
he's back
:clap: :clap:


_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 73187
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:



_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 24330
Location: london
Confidence, thats all needed, to think Mourinho wants to get rid of him shows how stupid of a coach he is, there will be plenty takers come january if Woodward is stupid enough to sanction this sale
The man is a bit suspect when it comes to injury because he goes in 200% for every tackle, thats something he needs to work on

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:56 pm
Posts: 10518
Bailly had an excellent game. His pace is electric. That sequence where PEA tried to outpace him and Bailly matched him stride for stride, muscled PEA aside and took possession was a thing of beauty. PEA is one of the fastest strikers in world football and keeping up with him is no mean feat.

I actually think Bailly and Jones is the most imposing CD pairing for Man Utd. I said before that: Bailly + Jones in CD = constant threat of extreme physical force. Jonesy puts in some bone crunching tackles that make me shudder in sympathy for the opposition. Some of his "reducer" tackles resemble a tank running over a rabbit. With the proliferation of "ball playing defenders" these days, it is refreshing to see two good old fashioned center halves who are not interested in playing sideways passes or running with the ball into midfield. All they care about is tackling anything that moves within 25 yards of them - human or ball.


Last edited by wiseone on Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 24330
Location: london
I just hope he gets a run of games, all he neds is his confidence back, if united makes the mistake of selling him, that will be a huge mistake

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:49 am
Posts: 2247
Location: Ehinkule,
wiseone wrote:
Bailly had an excellent game. His pace is electric. That sequence where PEA tried to outpace him and Bailly matched him stride for stride, muscled PEA aside and took possession was a thing of beauty. PEA is one of the fastest strikers in world football and keeping up with him is no mean feat. I actually think Bailly and Jones is the most imposing CD pairing for Man Utd. I said before that:

Bailly + Jones in CD = constant threat of extreme physical force. Jonesy puts in some bone crunching tackles that make me shudder in sympathy for the opposition. Some of his "reducer" tackles resemble a tank running over a rabbit. With the proliferation of "ball playing defenders" these days, it is refreshing to see two good old fashioned center halves who are not interested in playing sideways passes or running with the ball into midfield. All they care about is tackling anything that moves within 25 yards of them - human or ball.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
Image
"Do not be Misled. God is not one to be mocked. Whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap." Gal 6:7


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 298 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], kajifu and 40 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group