Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:49 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:56 pm
Posts: 10227
Bailly is very much from the Vidic and Steve Bruce school of defending. He is very much from the "block, tackle, clear it, and if the striker is in the way - he will go into the stand" school of defending.

Really weird stat: on 5 separate occasions Man Utd have come from 0-2 behind to win EPL games. Smalling played in 4 of those games, and scored in 3 of them...

I actually do not think Man Utd need another CB. They have more than enough cover there with Bailly-Jones-Smalling-Lindelof-Roji-Blind, plus Tuanzebe and Fosu-Mensah to come back from loan. That is 8 (EIGHT) CBs already at the club. Personally I think Tuanzebe looks the business and is probably already the 3rd/4th back CB at the club. He just needs experience.

marko wrote:
The only thing i have against Bailly is he tends to go for every tackle 100% without any consideration of getting injured in that purpose, that is why he is prone to long term injuries, we just need that guy to stay fit for one whole season, it will make a huge difference to our defence letting in petty goals like we have been doing lately, most likely 1 or 2 of the trio of Phil jones, darmian and Smalling will be sold, maybe Smalling will stay due to his goal scoring threat, i think we need 1 quality central defender to partner Bailly, midfield? with this new Scottish kid coming through the ranks, maybe we should let him develop in that role, he can only get better


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 72401
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
TFM back from Crystal Palace to take over the RB would be sweet

As for LB, well, Ashley has shown that he can do the job.
My only grief is his crossing.

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:56 pm
Posts: 10227
My opinions of Ashley are the complete opposite of yours. He is an excellent crosser, but is not a FB (he is a winger). He gets badly exposed sometimes (e.g. ball watching/day dreaming and letting Eriksen run past him to score after about 15 seconds in the Spurs game, and again last week when he did the same thing versus Palace). I do not blame Young though. He is not a defender and is being forced to do things that are not natural to his game (defend, mark, concentrate defensively for long periods of time). It is not instinctive to him.

Very strange to play him out of position at LB when Man Utd have 4 actual full time LBs (Blind, Shaw, Rojo, Darmian) PLUS Cameron Borthwick-Jackson and Joe Riley in the reserves. Very odd.

tfco wrote:
TFM back from Crystal Palace to take over the RB would be sweet

As for LB, well, Ashley has shown that he can do the job.
My only grief is his crossing
.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14290
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
it hurts, I know... it hurts! Your greatest season and you are in 4th position. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Does it hurt after "Mon Generale" finishes with your twerking yansh? :woot:

:lol: :lol:


Awwww kaiii This loss really pain you to your bone marrow o! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just think about it! You are 4th, out of all the domestic cups and about to meet barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern or 50%, United (Again) in the CL :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: And this is your best every season. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Were you twerking your backside into "Mon Generale" after Huddersfield walloped una? :D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Mon Generale!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Twerk, nna! Twerk! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:43 pm 
Online

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9077
The YeyeMan wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
it hurts, I know... it hurts! Your greatest season and you are in 4th position. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Does it hurt after "Mon Generale" finishes with your twerking yansh? :woot:

:lol: :lol:


Awwww kaiii This loss really pain you to your bone marrow o! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just think about it! You are 4th, out of all the domestic cups and about to meet barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern or 50%, United (Again) in the CL :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: And this is your best every season. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Were you twerking your backside into "Mon Generale" after Huddersfield walloped una? :D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Mon Generale!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Twerk, nna! Twerk! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


suck, nna suck and swallow! Gerrard ready to unleash the full loaded cum into your mouth! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 15082
Epl teams are way overrated. :boo:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14290
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
it hurts, I know... it hurts! Your greatest season and you are in 4th position. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Does it hurt after "Mon Generale" finishes with your twerking yansh? :woot:

:lol: :lol:


Awwww kaiii This loss really pain you to your bone marrow o! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just think about it! You are 4th, out of all the domestic cups and about to meet barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern or 50%, United (Again) in the CL :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: And this is your best every season. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Were you twerking your backside into "Mon Generale" after Huddersfield walloped una? :D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Mon Generale!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Twerk, nna! Twerk! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


suck, nna suck and swallow! Gerrard ready to unleash the full loaded cum into your mouth! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nna, all these fantasies are from your perverted mind. The only one which you yourself have acknowledged is that you twerk for..... Mon Generale!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:56 pm 
Online

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9077
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
it hurts, I know... it hurts! Your greatest season and you are in 4th position. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Does it hurt after "Mon Generale" finishes with your twerking yansh? :woot:

:lol: :lol:


Awwww kaiii This loss really pain you to your bone marrow o! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just think about it! You are 4th, out of all the domestic cups and about to meet barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern or 50%, United (Again) in the CL :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: And this is your best every season. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Were you twerking your backside into "Mon Generale" after Huddersfield walloped una? :D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Mon Generale!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Twerk, nna! Twerk! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


suck, nna suck and swallow! Gerrard ready to unleash the full loaded cum into your mouth! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nna, All these fantasies are from your perverted mind. The only one which you yourself have acknowledged is that you twerk for..... Mon Generale!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Oh boy! no need to pretend! We have know for a while! You have been sucking Gerrards penis and swallowing. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Look at all that smut around your lips :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14290

Mon Generale is back! Twerk biko!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:58 pm 
Online

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9077
The YeyeMan wrote:

Mon Generale is back! Twerk biko!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :rotf: :rotf:


Image

Lick it good! suck it good! Cheii!! see cum just dey drip from your mouth. Ashawo! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14290
See pain!

Nna, shake it for your general! Work it :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:



See how you look round for your General! Jiggle am! Useless twerking ape. :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:10 pm 
Online

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9077
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You have no idea! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

By the way, you remember this posture? Yup! Put it in your mouth and suck it hard! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Image

The YeyeMan wrote:
See pain!

Nna, shake it for your general! Work it :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:



See how you look round for your General! Jiggle am! Useless twerking ape. :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14290
tfco wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
tfco wrote:

He gave the ball way after that and scored an own goal. :D


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

actually he did not. he passed the ball

2-1 and we scored all the goals




"He passed the ball." :lol:

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 23596
Location: london
we need Bailly to stay fit, easily the best central defender in the premiership

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 72401
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 72401
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
:rotf: :rotf:

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AYALA, danfo driver, oscar52 and 19 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group