Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:16 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 298 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9124
tfco wrote:
:clap: :clap: :clap:




My General! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 73188
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 73188
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
metalalloy wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
The Cheque book one cometh.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: this is classic


:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This player can read the game


_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:40 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 24332
Location: london
tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
The Cheque book one cometh.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: this is classic


:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This player can read the game




Yes Bailly is easily the best central defender in the premiership, pls stay injury free next season

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9124
tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
The Cheque book one cometh.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: this is classic


:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This player can read the game



Man! Just his presence brings calm and confidence to the whole defense! :clap: :clap: :clap: Mon Generale!

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9124
I wonder where TxJ, Mr. KnowNothing, is, today. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14476
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
:clap: :clap: :clap:




My General! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

A few weeks ago when Huddersfield whopped Man United you were talking about how you only support Nigeria. And now you're out here twerking yansh to Bailly, your "General". :lol:

Foolishness! :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9124
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
:clap: :clap: :clap:




My General! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

A few weeks ago when Huddersfield whopped Man United you were talking about how you only support Nigeria. And now you're out here twerking yansh to Bailly, your "General". :lol:

Foolishness! :lol: :lol: :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: wah wah wah wahhhhh wahhhhh! cheiiii this defeat pain you well well o! kaii!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14476
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
:clap: :clap: :clap:




My General! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

A few weeks ago when Huddersfield whopped Man United you were talking about how you only support Nigeria. And now you're out here twerking yansh to Bailly, your "General". :lol:

Foolishness! :lol: :lol: :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: wah wah wah wahhhhh wahhhhh! cheiiii this defeat pain you well well o! kaii!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Your General has arrived. Bend over and shake yansh. :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9124
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
:clap: :clap: :clap:




My General! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

A few weeks ago when Huddersfield whopped Man United you were talking about how you only support Nigeria. And now you're out here twerking yansh to Bailly, your "General". :lol:

Foolishness! :lol: :lol: :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: wah wah wah wahhhhh wahhhhh! cheiiii this defeat pain you well well o! kaii!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Your General has arrived. Bend over and shake yansh. :lol: :lol: :lol:


it hurts, I know... it hurts! Your greatest season and you are in 4th position. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 73188
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
The YeyeMan wrote:
Your General has arrived. Bend over and shake yansh. :lol: :lol: :lol:


just pay homage to EB; he dash you one goal

Mane, Salah, Firmino: 0 shots on target


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14476
danfo driver wrote:
it hurts, I know... it hurts! Your greatest season and you are in 4th position. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Does it hurt after "Mon Generale" finishes with your twerking yansh? :woot:

:lol: :lol:

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9124
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
it hurts, I know... it hurts! Your greatest season and you are in 4th position. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Does it hurt after "Mon Generale" finishes with your twerking yansh? :woot:

:lol: :lol:


Awwww kaiii This loss really pain you to your bone marrow o! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just think about it! You are 4th, out of all the domestic cups and about to meet barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern or 50%, United (Again) in the CL :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: And this is your best every season. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14476
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
it hurts, I know... it hurts! Your greatest season and you are in 4th position. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Does it hurt after "Mon Generale" finishes with your twerking yansh? :woot:

:lol: :lol:


Awwww kaiii This loss really pain you to your bone marrow o! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just think about it! You are 4th, out of all the domestic cups and about to meet barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern or 50%, United (Again) in the CL :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: And this is your best every season. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Were you twerking your backside into "Mon Generale" after Huddersfield walloped una? :D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Mon Generale!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:58 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9124
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
it hurts, I know... it hurts! Your greatest season and you are in 4th position. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Does it hurt after "Mon Generale" finishes with your twerking yansh? :woot:

:lol: :lol:


Awwww kaiii This loss really pain you to your bone marrow o! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just think about it! You are 4th, out of all the domestic cups and about to meet barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern or 50%, United (Again) in the CL :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: And this is your best every season. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Were you twerking your backside into "Mon Generale" after Huddersfield walloped una? :D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Mon Generale!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


"Our best team in 5 decades!" "We are having our greatest season!" "We have Firmino, Salah and Mane!" Yet, you are number 4 in the league and out of all domestic cups and will be dished horror in the CL. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Kaii! No wonder Coutinho ran away at the first chance he had! He rather go to Barca and sit on their bench than be the best player at Liverpool. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

By the way, how much did you pay for Van Dijk and how many goals was he able to stop vs United? :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 14476
danfo driver wrote:
"Our best team in 5 decades!" "We are having our greatest season!" "We have Firmino, Salah and Mane!" Yet, you are number 4 in the league and out of all domestic cups and will be dished horror in the CL. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Kaii! No wonder Coutinho ran away at the first chance he had! He rather go to Barca and sit on their bench than be the best player at Liverpool. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

By the way, how much did you pay for Van Dijk and how many goals was he able to stop vs United? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nna, see all this theses. :lol: :lol:

It's simple - how long have you been twerking your backside for "Mon Generale"? :lol: :lol:

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 73188
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:


_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9124
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
"Our best team in 5 decades!" "We are having our greatest season!" "We have Firmino, Salah and Mane!" Yet, you are number 4 in the league and out of all domestic cups and will be dished horror in the CL. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Kaii! No wonder Coutinho ran away at the first chance he had! He rather go to Barca and sit on their bench than be the best player at Liverpool. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

By the way, how much did you pay for Van Dijk and how many goals was he able to stop vs United? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nna, see all this theses. :lol: :lol:

It's simple - how long have you been twerking your backside for "Mon Generale"? :lol: :lol:


As long as the NO-EPL-winning Stevvviiieeee Gerrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaard has been cuming in your mouth. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:43 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9124
tfco wrote:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:



Mon Generale! cheii!! The Oloye of Ivory Coast! The Chiellini of Manchester! The Baresi of Lothar Matheus! The Christian Chukwu of Steven Keshi!! The Samuel Osei Kuffour of Bergomi! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:25 am 
Online

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 24332
Location: london
The only thing i have against Bailly is he tends to go for every tackle 100% without any consideration of getting injured in that purpose, that is why he is prone to long term injuries, we just need that guy to stay fit for one whole season, it will make a huge difference to our defence letting in petty goals like we have been doing lately, most likely 1 or 2 of the trio of Phil jones, darmian and Smalling will be sold, maybe Smalling will stay due to his goal scoring threat, i think we need 1 quality central defender to partner Bailly, midfield? with this new Scottish kid coming through the ranks, maybe we should let him develop in that role, he can only get better

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 73188
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
marko wrote:
The only thing i have against Bailly is he tends to go for every tackle 100% without any consideration of getting injured in that purpose, that is why he is prone to long term injuries, we just need that guy to stay fit for one whole season, it will make a huge difference to our defence letting in petty goals like we have been doing lately, most likely 1 or 2 of the trio of Phil jones, darmian and Smalling will be sold, maybe Smalling will stay due to his goal scoring threat, i think we need 1 quality central defender to partner Bailly, midfield? with this new Scottish kid coming through the ranks, maybe we should let him develop in that role, he can only get better


i actually find he does not really 'go into tackles'

he knows where the ball is going to be and puts himself there. IIRC he pulled up in a europa game last year with no on e touching him

he reminds me too much of rio ferdinand - calm as you like. what we need now is a Vidic...aggression, bloody, gutsy and ready to scrap

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9124
marko wrote:
The only thing i have against Bailly is he tends to go for every tackle 100% without any consideration of getting injured in that purpose, that is why he is prone to long term injuries, we just need that guy to stay fit for one whole season, it will make a huge difference to our defence letting in petty goals like we have been doing lately, most likely 1 or 2 of the trio of Phil jones, darmian and Smalling will be sold, maybe Smalling will stay due to his goal scoring threat, i think we need 1 quality central defender to partner Bailly, midfield? with this new Scottish kid coming through the ranks, maybe we should let him develop in that role, he can only get better


This sports lawyer who is known to have done some deals for United in the past says you guys are going for two CBs.
https://twitter.com/LawTop20

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9124
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... y-14395946

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 298 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bepanda, EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA, Google [Bot], ikeo, marko, ojafranpa and 34 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group