Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:30 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:01 pm 

YUJAM wrote:
He couldn't cope with Pep's tactics in the first half. He was made to suffer by Debruyne and Kele positioning

and in the 2H he was very very good

you guys (you, txj and ChICken) and your hatred of African stars...smh

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:45 pm 

tfco wrote:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

1st big game.

he did well.

top top player

Good player.

On the big games I think Smalling is a better partner for him, actually i think that should be the long term partnership.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:11 pm 

Eaglezbeak wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/NHeuwdiniFooty/videos/805633829536091/

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:28 pm 

I think that was the plan. Then Smalling got suspended and Blind started playing so well he became undropppable.

benteke wrote:
tfco wrote:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

1st big game.

he did well.

top top player

Good player.

On the big games I think Smalling is a better partner for him, actually i think that should be the long term partnership.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:43 pm 

i do not like Blind..but he does his job

i just underrate him.

but as for Our Eric....he is a baller

FOUR > THREE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:47 pm 

txj wrote:
YUJAM wrote:
FATHER TIKO wrote:
YUJAM wrote:
Chief. Bailly faced better players in La Liga. But that said I think Man U's defense in general may be exposed against City.

Agreed, against the likes of Suarez, Benzema, Neymar, CR7, Gameiro, Greizman, Torres, and the peerless Messi...
And how exactly did Bailly fare?

That is precisely my point, because Sanchez, Hazard, Aguero, Costa, even a fit Sturridge, or Kane; aren't that far behind those La Liga stars...
That's when to truly assess Bailly...

He had a hard time his first season at Espanyol but midway into his second season, he was holding his own.

But I agree with you that the Man U defense overall will likley suffer against City

That's not quite true :biggrin: :biggrin:

But I'm quite happy for brother Bailly that so many are rooting for him, on and off the pitch...Hoping they'll be there when the rough times set in...

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: We are still here

Uses the internet as a front for acting like a tough guy gang member, usually because they are hoping to gain the respect that they lack in their real life. Don't be fooled........This person is a sham. This person is not actually an attack dog, they are a timid house cat.
Troll
One who deliberately starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:50 pm 

rasak74 wrote:
txj wrote:
YUJAM wrote:
FATHER TIKO wrote:
YUJAM wrote:
Chief. Bailly faced better players in La Liga. But that said I think Man U's defense in general may be exposed against City.

Agreed, against the likes of Suarez, Benzema, Neymar, CR7, Gameiro, Greizman, Torres, and the peerless Messi...
And how exactly did Bailly fare?

That is precisely my point, because Sanchez, Hazard, Aguero, Costa, even a fit Sturridge, or Kane; aren't that far behind those La Liga stars...
That's when to truly assess Bailly...

He had a hard time his first season at Espanyol but midway into his second season, he was holding his own.

But I agree with you that the Man U defense overall will likley suffer against City

That's not quite true :biggrin: :biggrin:

But I'm quite happy for brother Bailly that so many are rooting for him, on and off the pitch...Hoping they'll be there when the rough times set in...

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: We are still here

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Africans and our PHD syndrome...i have never understood it

FOUR > THREE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:39 pm 

tfco wrote:

I have never understood why Africans are so sensitive to criticism. When you criticize an African it is because:

- you are against him and you want to PHD
- against his tribe
- against his family
- you never see anything good in anyone
- who are you and what are you
- afterall, what have u done yourself?
- is he the only one?

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:52 pm 

I have a feeling that very soon Jose will ask Smalling to appear at CD instead of Blind.

tfco wrote:

i just underrate him.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:00 pm 

wiseone wrote:
I have a feeling that very soon Jose will ask Smalling to appear at CD instead of Blind.

tfco wrote:

i just underrate him.

Maybe it's one of those games where we needed to score first and work them from there.
Anyway i think it's nice to have the option of Blind Smalling, and then also Jones and Fosu Mensah possibly for the future.

But I am sold on Bailly, good buy, exactly what we needed

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:28 pm 

The irony, esp from watching today, is that the real stalwart in the United defence is Blind..The Ivorien has the WWF highlights and dominates the press clips.

Both positionally, awareness of movements and key pass delivery from defence, the Dutchman is the key player...

Today City simply passed around Bailly and he had little influence, save for the three last ditch tackles, all huge; one on Fernandinho and two on KDB, the 2nd coming at a time the Belgian was clearly gassed.

One thing Bailly has always had is recovery...I like the player; advocated for him when the ex-Ivorien coach was fooling around with Sekou Bamba...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:02 am 

txj wrote:
The irony, esp from watching today, is that the real stalwart in the United defence is Blind..The Ivorien has the WWF highlights and dominates the press clips.

Both positionally, awareness of movements and key pass delivery from defence, the Dutchman is the key player...

Today City simply passed around Bailly and he had little influence, save for the three last ditch tackles, all huge; one on Fernandinho and two on KDB, the 2nd coming at a time the Belgian was clearly gassed.

One thing Bailly has always had is recovery...I like the player; advocated for him when the ex-Ivorien coach was fooling around with Sekou Bamba...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FOUR > THREE

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:51 am 

...and Tuanzebe in the youth team (Rojo even if the team has an LVG-esque injury crisis).

benteke wrote:
wiseone wrote:

tfco wrote:

i just underrate him.

Maybe it's one of those games where we needed to score first and work them from there.
Anyway i think it's nice to have the option of Blind Smalling, and then also Jones and Fosu Mensah possibly for the future.

But I am sold on Bailly, good buy, exactly what we needed

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:12 pm 

txj wrote:
tfco wrote:

I have never understood why Africans are so sensitive to criticism. When you criticize an African it is because:

- you are against him and you want to PHD
- against his tribe
- against his family
- you never see anything good in anyone
- who are you and what are you
- afterall, what have u done yourself?
- is he the only one?

I imagine this never applies to Americans? Europeans, South Americans? or Asians? The sad part of this is that your post actually proves how ignorant of a person you are. Not many people are well to do,so I cant expect you to have traveled around the world. But, many times, poor people still endeavor to educate themselves.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:14 pm 

Guys, any update on Samuel Umtiti @ Barcelona? we were told "Our" Eric will be a benchwarmer and sent on loan, while Samuel Umpity Dumpity will be dominating in Mess Ke Un Club.

Is anyone ever going to update us on Samuel Umpity Dumpity? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Last edited by danfo driver on Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:24 pm 
Site Admin

txj wrote:

Spot on.
Besides, Bailly was at fault for the goal. He lost the key header to our Kelechi. But he will learn like all foreign CBs do with those long balls.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:30 pm 

^ and Blind gave an elephant offiside trap to let our kelechi score the rebound . When i say people like txj no sabi ball una go say i dey disturb assnal CE spammers

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:28 pm 

Waffiman wrote:
Besides, Bailly was at fault for the goal. He lost the key header to our Kelechi. But he will learn like all foreign CBs do with those long balls.

whaaaaaat?

FOUR > THREE

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:33 pm 

Can this thread be merge to Manu thread?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:09 pm 

txj wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: Sure. I won't even dare mention it to my Dutch mates because they'll roll around laughing for the rest of the day.

The real stalwart in the United defence is Blind. :rotf: Lol. Good to know there are EPL fans that actually overrate Blind.

The United defence was made to look good against bad to mediocre opposition. They faced a big team and the big team went after the weak link. For good reason...because he's the weak link not the "real stalwart". :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

--------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:34 am 

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

happy Christmas EB. money sweet o
i think the tune is zoblazo, man i love that tune

FOUR > THREE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:29 am 

Kaii this video go pain some people. See our Eric enjoying the money well well.

One of them even said umtiti abi na umpity dumpity will be better than our Eric :rotf:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:47 pm 

tfco wrote:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

happy Christmas EB. money sweet o
i think the tune is zoblazo, man i love that tune

...how does sweet money make him to be dancer :???: Btw, I think his rough run at united defense and epl is about over with all the recent injuries.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next