Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:23 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:10 pm 

tfco wrote:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

My General! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:53 pm 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:50 pm 

metalalloy wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
The Cheque book one cometh.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: this is classic

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

This player can read the game

Fine Jersey FC

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:40 pm 

tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:

Yes Bailly is easily the best central defender in the premiership, pls stay injury free next season

Nigerian Eagles were losing 3 nil, Best Ogedengbe just let in another goal, The NigerIan man slapped his wife and wanted to beat his kid out of frustration, NEPA struck, Irate crowd gathered and beat them to pulp, NEPA restored light with extra current, Alhaji 12 inch TV went so bright, he went blind temporarily, all this happened in 90 minutes
Marko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:47 pm 

tfco wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:

Man! Just his presence brings calm and confidence to the whole defense! :clap: :clap: :clap: Mon Generale!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:49 pm 

I wonder where TxJ, Mr. KnowNothing, is, today. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:28 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:

A few weeks ago when Huddersfield whopped Man United you were talking about how you only support Nigeria. And now you're out here twerking yansh to Bailly, your "General". :lol:

Foolishness! :lol: :lol: :lol:

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:44 pm 

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:

A few weeks ago when Huddersfield whopped Man United you were talking about how you only support Nigeria. And now you're out here twerking yansh to Bailly, your "General". :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: wah wah wah wahhhhh wahhhhh! cheiiii this defeat pain you well well o! kaii!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:46 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: wah wah wah wahhhhh wahhhhh! cheiiii this defeat pain you well well o! kaii!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Your General has arrived. Bend over and shake yansh. :lol: :lol: :lol:

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:13 pm 

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:

it hurts, I know... it hurts! Your greatest season and you are in 4th position. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:18 pm 

The YeyeMan wrote:

just pay homage to EB; he dash you one goal

Mane, Salah, Firmino: 0 shots on target

Fine Jersey FC

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:19 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
it hurts, I know... it hurts! Your greatest season and you are in 4th position. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Does it hurt after "Mon Generale" finishes with your twerking yansh? :woot:

:lol: :lol:

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
-
© The YeyeMan 2018

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:27 pm 

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Awwww kaiii This loss really pain you to your bone marrow o! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just think about it! You are 4th, out of all the domestic cups and about to meet barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern or 50%, United (Again) in the CL :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: And this is your best every season. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:40 am 

danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Awwww kaiii This loss really pain you to your bone marrow o! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just think about it! You are 4th, out of all the domestic cups and about to meet barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern or 50%, United (Again) in the CL :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: And this is your best every season. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Were you twerking your backside into "Mon Generale" after Huddersfield walloped una? :D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Mon Generale!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
-
© The YeyeMan 2018

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:58 am 

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Were you twerking your backside into "Mon Generale" after Huddersfield walloped una? :D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Mon Generale!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Our best team in 5 decades!" "We are having our greatest season!" "We have Firmino, Salah and Mane!" Yet, you are number 4 in the league and out of all domestic cups and will be dished horror in the CL. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Kaii! No wonder Coutinho ran away at the first chance he had! He rather go to Barca and sit on their bench than be the best player at Liverpool. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

By the way, how much did you pay for Van Dijk and how many goals was he able to stop vs United? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:25 am 

danfo driver wrote:
"Our best team in 5 decades!" "We are having our greatest season!" "We have Firmino, Salah and Mane!" Yet, you are number 4 in the league and out of all domestic cups and will be dished horror in the CL. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Kaii! No wonder Coutinho ran away at the first chance he had! He rather go to Barca and sit on their bench than be the best player at Liverpool. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

By the way, how much did you pay for Van Dijk and how many goals was he able to stop vs United? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nna, see all this theses. :lol: :lol:

It's simple - how long have you been twerking your backside for "Mon Generale"? :lol: :lol:

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
-
© The YeyeMan 2018

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:27 am 

Fine Jersey FC

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:41 am 

The YeyeMan wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Nna, see all this theses. :lol: :lol:

It's simple - how long have you been twerking your backside for "Mon Generale"? :lol: :lol:

As long as the NO-EPL-winning Stevvviiieeee Gerrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaard has been cuming in your mouth. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:43 am 

tfco wrote:

Mon Generale! cheii!! The Oloye of Ivory Coast! The Chiellini of Manchester! The Baresi of Lothar Matheus! The Christian Chukwu of Steven Keshi!! The Samuel Osei Kuffour of Bergomi! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:25 am 

The only thing i have against Bailly is he tends to go for every tackle 100% without any consideration of getting injured in that purpose, that is why he is prone to long term injuries, we just need that guy to stay fit for one whole season, it will make a huge difference to our defence letting in petty goals like we have been doing lately, most likely 1 or 2 of the trio of Phil jones, darmian and Smalling will be sold, maybe Smalling will stay due to his goal scoring threat, i think we need 1 quality central defender to partner Bailly, midfield? with this new Scottish kid coming through the ranks, maybe we should let him develop in that role, he can only get better

Nigerian Eagles were losing 3 nil, Best Ogedengbe just let in another goal, The NigerIan man slapped his wife and wanted to beat his kid out of frustration, NEPA struck, Irate crowd gathered and beat them to pulp, NEPA restored light with extra current, Alhaji 12 inch TV went so bright, he went blind temporarily, all this happened in 90 minutes
Marko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:48 pm 

marko wrote:
The only thing i have against Bailly is he tends to go for every tackle 100% without any consideration of getting injured in that purpose, that is why he is prone to long term injuries, we just need that guy to stay fit for one whole season, it will make a huge difference to our defence letting in petty goals like we have been doing lately, most likely 1 or 2 of the trio of Phil jones, darmian and Smalling will be sold, maybe Smalling will stay due to his goal scoring threat, i think we need 1 quality central defender to partner Bailly, midfield? with this new Scottish kid coming through the ranks, maybe we should let him develop in that role, he can only get better

i actually find he does not really 'go into tackles'

he knows where the ball is going to be and puts himself there. IIRC he pulled up in a europa game last year with no on e touching him

he reminds me too much of rio ferdinand - calm as you like. what we need now is a Vidic...aggression, bloody, gutsy and ready to scrap

Fine Jersey FC

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:43 pm 

marko wrote:

This sports lawyer who is known to have done some deals for United in the past says you guys are going for two CBs.
https://twitter.com/LawTop20

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:01 pm 

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... y-14395946

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next