Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:51 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:02 pm
Posts: 7051
Rangers beat Defence of Ethiopia 2-0 in the 1st leg of the CAF Confed Cup at home today.

Source: Naija TV


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 58388
:thumbs: :thumbs:

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 28693
truetalk wrote:
Rangers beat Defence of Ethiopia 2-0 in the 1st leg of the CAF Confed Cup at home today.

Source: Naija TV

From 2 second-half PKs...
Hardly inspiring, and they should be ready for Wahala in Ethiopia!

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:32 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:02 pm
Posts: 7051
Gotti wrote:
truetalk wrote:
Rangers beat Defence of Ethiopia 2-0 in the 1st leg of the CAF Confed Cup at home today.

Source: Naija TV

From 2 second-half PKs...
Hardly inspiring, and they should be ready for Wahala in Ethiopia!


You mean Rangers have gone continental with Tactical!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:08 pm
Posts: 10773
Location: seattle
truetalk wrote:
Gotti wrote:
truetalk wrote:
Rangers beat Defence of Ethiopia 2-0 in the 1st leg of the CAF Confed Cup at home today.

Source: Naija TV

From 2 second-half PKs...
Hardly inspiring, and they should be ready for Wahala in Ethiopia!


You mean Rangers have gone continental with Tactical!!!!


Rangers about to resuscitate fear left across the African terrain in the 70s/80s,
Back then whether you were guinea, Senegal Ghana or Cameroon you knew they were coming and there is nothing you can do about it

_________________
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20991
Location: Ukwuani
Gotti wrote:
truetalk wrote:
Rangers beat Defence of Ethiopia 2-0 in the 1st leg of the CAF Confed Cup at home today.

Source: Naija TV

From 2 second-half PKs...
Hardly inspiring, and they should be ready for Wahala in Ethiopia!

... disjointed and secondary school level of play - you mean? Well, let's wait and see, one never know what will happen. Rangers could surprise us all. Good luck to them (us/Nigeria) in the second leg match.

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 20991
Location: Ukwuani
jette1 wrote:
truetalk wrote:
Gotti wrote:
truetalk wrote:
Rangers beat Defence of Ethiopia 2-0 in the 1st leg of the CAF Confed Cup at home today.

Source: Naija TV

From 2 second-half PKs...
Hardly inspiring, and they should be ready for Wahala in Ethiopia!

You mean Rangers have gone continental with Tactical!!!!

Rangers about to resuscitate fear left across the African terrain in the 70s/80s,
Back then whether you were guinea, Senegal Ghana or Cameroon you knew they were coming and there is nothing you can do about it

Hmm, I hope you are correct, because those seem to have watched the game (Gotti) said otherwise

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 28693
Odas wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Hardly inspiring, and they should be ready for Wahala in Ethiopia!

... disjointed and secondary school level of play - you mean? Well, let's wait and see, one never know what will happen. Rangers could surprise us all. Good luck to them (us/Nigeria) in the second leg match.

It was the result, not the performance, that's "hardly inspiring" given the nature of African competitions...

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:08 pm
Posts: 10773
Location: seattle
Odas wrote:
jette1 wrote:
truetalk wrote:
Gotti wrote:
truetalk wrote:
Rangers beat Defence of Ethiopia 2-0 in the 1st leg of the CAF Confed Cup at home today.

Source: Naija TV

From 2 second-half PKs...
Hardly inspiring, and they should be ready for Wahala in Ethiopia!

You mean Rangers have gone continental with Tactical!!!!

Rangers about to resuscitate fear left across the African terrain in the 70s/80s,
Back then whether you were guinea, Senegal Ghana or Cameroon you knew they were coming and there is nothing you can do about it

Hmm, I hope you are correct, because those seem to have watched the game (Gotti) said otherwise


stadium was empty shaaa!!

_________________
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2067
Location: Nigeria
Rangers win 3-1 away and go through 5-1 on aggregate.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 4:29 pm
Posts: 1619
ukwala wrote:
Rangers win 3-1 away and go through 5-1 on aggregate.


:thumbs: :thumbs: Just opened a thread on the result...seems you beat me to the news... :thumbs:

_________________
"...Some say football is not a matter of life and death;
I can assure you it's more important than that..."
- Bill Shankly


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:50 am
Posts: 2067
Location: Nigeria
FATHER TIKO wrote:
ukwala wrote:
Rangers win 3-1 away and go through 5-1 on aggregate.


:thumbs: :thumbs: Just opened a thread on the result...seems you beat me to the news... :thumbs:

:thumbs: :thumbs: Was following the game on twitter!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 76772
Location: Earth
team name nah defense :lol: :lol:

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 4:29 pm
Posts: 1619
Bigpokey24 wrote:
team name nah defense :lol: :lol:


E be like say na army team, na...

_________________
"...Some say football is not a matter of life and death;
I can assure you it's more important than that..."
- Bill Shankly


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 4:08 pm
Posts: 10773
Location: seattle
FATHER TIKO wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
team name nah defense :lol: :lol:


E be like say na army team, na...


army Team ke ? dat wan sef worse pass Police Team

_________________
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Janganza, mystic, rudellar and 33 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group