Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:43 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:12 pm 

It just didn't feel right to me,Yes they were born there,they only know France and all that stuff. Something about it just don't look right.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:19 pm 

Someone will soon come along and accuse you of colo mentality amd what not but I admit it ks kind of weird and I wonder how the average french whitey feels. Anyway good for them

Maybe thats why then Romania n's were running extra hard, they didnt fancy losing to an african team :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:22 pm 

Samora Machel wrote:
Someone will soon come along and accuse you of colo mentality amd what not but I admit it ks kind of weird and I wonder how the average french whitey feels. Anyway good for them

Maybe thats why then Romania n's were running extra hard, they didnt fancy losing to an african team :lol:

Really funny that you said may be they did not fancy open yash to an African team :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:22 pm 

what is that something that doesn't look right about it?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:27 pm 

Samora Machel wrote:
Someone will soon come along and accuse you of colo mentality

he will accuse himself of colomentality judging by his idiotic comment in the game thread

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o

@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:32 pm 

tfco wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:

he will accuse himself of colomentality judging by his idiotic comment in the game thread

Sometimes una need keep away from a thread and let the poster realize the folly of their post. :D

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:37 pm 

platinum wrote:

It doesn't! U can come up with all the sanctimonious crap but it just doesnt look or feel right. its looks like a plantation team.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:40 pm 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
platinum wrote:

It doesn't! U can come up with all the sanctimonious crap but it just doesnt look or feel right. its looks like a plantation team.

I have not said anything so I'm not sure what sanctimony you reference here, I am asking you to clarify and expand on what you mean.
Why does it look like a plantation team? Give more meat to the bones of your statement please.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:45 pm 

platinum wrote:
platinum wrote:

I have not said anything so I'm not sure what sanctimony you reference here, I am asking you to clarify and expand on what you mean.
Why does it look like a plantation team? Give more meat to the bones of your statement please.

If a told him so while he was consuming amala and gbegiri

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:51 pm 

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
platinum wrote:
platinum wrote:

If a told him so while he was consuming amala and gbegiri

Chief, I no get pawa laugh. :rotf:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:03 pm 

A plantation who's Solomon Northups are multimillionaires, not by virtue of their skill alone. The Major of London has had more chapattis than eggs sunny side up, t'is the world today...and so be it. Absolutely nothing wrong with the line-up, lest one forget, these players, blacker than midnight in Soweto, were chosen as national representatives. One day, in an M.Knight Shyamalan epic, Africa will be serious enough for people to take pride in being part of its purpose. Till then, Chris Iwelumo!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:14 pm 

It just didn't feel right to me,Yes they were born there,they only know France and all that stuff. Something about it just don't look right.
...i think they have a racist political/ideological group there, may be you should join them and wonder why all this black players playing for France national team.
While there, you and them should wonder why french forefathers went to colonize those far away black lands.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:22 pm 

Very soon too many half cast will be playing for african team, called globalization.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:05 am 

Coach wrote:
A plantation who's Solomon Northups are multimillionaires, not by virtue of their skill alone. The Major of London has had more chapattis than eggs sunny side up, t'is the world today...and so be it. Absolutely nothing wrong with the line-up, lest one forget, these players, blacker than midnight in Soweto, were chosen as national representatives. One day, in an M.Knight Shyamalan epic, Africa will be serious enough for people to take pride in being part of its purpose. Till then, Chris Iwelumo!

Can u translate to broken English? I'm just an ifa priest from Ibadan North Local government. I don't speak Shakespeare. :thumbs:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:16 am 

mcal wrote:
...i think they have a racist political/ideological group there, may be you should join them and wonder why all this black players playing for France national team.
While there, you and them should wonder why french forefathers went to colonize those far away black lands.

In SA, the ANCYL threatened to disrupt this weekend rugby internationals because there are too many white players in the team.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:49 am 

I understand your feelings; unfortunately, it seems France is where their HEARTS are for reasons best known to them. So ...

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:14 am 

Too many Africans obsessed with europe.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:16 am 

Black I Ras wrote:

Yes!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:23 am 

Black I Ras wrote:

:lol: :lol:

seeing as you are not based in GH....

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o

@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:01 am 

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
No need for this thread!

Uses the internet as a front for acting like a tough guy gang member, usually because they are hoping to gain the respect that they lack in their real life. Don't be fooled........This person is a sham. This person is not actually an attack dog, they are a timid house cat.
Troll
One who deliberately starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:30 am 

Cito wrote:
tfco wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:

Sometimes una need keep away from a thread and let the poster realize the folly of their post. :D

Why folly? The OP has valid point.

"I watched a lot football last year when I was out in Spain. I was really disappointed with the quality of the premier league. I have got to say what has happened in the summer with the managers and the influx of more players I think this is going to be our best season."
Gary Neville - Man United vs S.Hampton 08/20/2016

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:31 am 

tfco wrote:
Black I Ras wrote:

:lol: :lol:

seeing as you are not based in GH....
Guilty conscience ... :sneaky:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:00 am 

Coach wrote:

Why does it seem like you get off from posting statements in a word salad version that doesn't make sense? Did you finish elementary school? I think the statements you make clearly masquerade your deficiencies.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 150 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next